Quantcast BethanyMouse's Let's plan this disney wedding and vacation pre-trip report! - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds fabulous!!

Enjoy all of your wedding planning too.

Julie
    Next Up:

Summer 2018... WE ARE BACK!!!
    2 families
    4 teenagers and Larry
    Taking on the parks!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi_7378 View Post
    Bethany, I'm glad that you're going on another WDW vacation... I loved reading last years' trip reports. They put me in the mood for our October trip last year. You guys always sound like you have so much fun when you're in WDW. Do you think Anthony will break his record from last year for going to the Laugh Floor Comedy Club? (If I remember correctly he was there 7 or 8 times last year.)

Does this mean that your semester is over? I hope that you have a great time and I can't wait to hear about your wedding planning when you get back.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha! I cant believe you remember that! He does love that attraction. I have a feeling we will end up seeing it another 5 or 6 times!

My semester is over for the summer. I am enjoying relaxing and doing nothing. In fact, today was my surprise bridal shower! What fun! I am going to write more about it in the wedding posts. Thanks so much for your well wishes!
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket
    Our wish came true! Ellie 9/9/13

Post Thanks / Like

sounds great..hope you have a great vacation and have fun doing planning for your wedding..cant wait to read about how everything goes!
    *bRiTTaNy*
    35 trips to WDW already...
    May 2012 - Daughters first trip - one bedroom Villa at Wilderness Lodge
    Sept 2012 - Pirate room at CBR
    Dec 2014 - SSR -second daughters first trip and my older daughters 5th Birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all of your well wishes. I cant believe we take off in 9 hours. Our flight leaves at 7, but we are leaving for the airport at 3:30 am!!! Thats only a couple of hours away! I better get to bed! Thanks for all of your help planning and counting down with us! Talk to you real soon!
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket
    Our wish came true! Ellie 9/9/13

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow! I am so excited for you!!! You always have the best trip reports and I can't wait to read all about it! Thanks for sharing with us!!
    M°o°nica

Prepare to Shake..Rattle & Roll!
    Freeway Construction Ahead Take Atl. Route.Traffic Jammed.Drive Safely Detour Ahead..get ready to ROCK! All lanes open.SO FLOOR IT! Car Pool lanes open..WIDE OPEN - RnRC

Next Up: Oct 28 - Nov 7th!

N' Awlin's girl born & raised

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you have a very full schedule. Have a great time with planning your wedding. I'm sure it will be magical!

As far as your reservations, I have eaten at the Coral Reef and loved it. Oh and I 'm not crazy about seafood. I believe I had their chicken, porkchops, steak not sure but I liked it. The view is so relaxing that I could have eaten liver and liked it- ok maybe that's going a bit far- but I really like this restaraunt.

Have a very magical trip!

Post Thanks / Like

While every trip to WDW is special, this trip will be especially so! I can only imagine how exciting and fun it will be to actually start the ball rolling with your wedding planners right there in the World! I hope you both enjoy every minute of the planning and of your great trip together.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: