Quantcast Only the 4 of Us - Final Day - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. Maybe the Airport Security should have learned a little about charity from the DME bus driver. (Soliciting tips in that fashion seems a bit insincere.)

What a great trip. Thanks so much for sharing the reports and pictures.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Leaving is so hard. The bus driver was definitely tacky and I think he's in violation of Disney driver rules. And then, ugh, airport security. But worth it for a great Disney trip, and it does sound like you all had a wonderful time. Thanks for reporting.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Whenever I encounter someone as rude like that at the airport security, I tell myself that they most likely don't have a great life or that they got some really upsetting news that day. Even though I personally don't think there is any excuse for being rude to others, we never know what someone else is going through. Maybe she was jealous seeing you just came from Disney World and here she is having to work and seeing so many coming from such a happy place.

Thanks for your reports, I really enjoyed reading them all and seeing your pictures!
    Next up - January '14 - WL

March '13 - POR; May '12 - AKL; Oct. '12 - GF; Feb '11 - SSR; Oct '10 - BC; Feb '09 - Poly; Feb '08 - WL; Feb '06 - POR; April '04 - ASM; Nov '02 - POR; Jan '00 - CSR; Feb '98 - POR; Oct '96 - CBR; Sept '94 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Sounds like you had a terrific time! Hearing you describe everything is making the wait for my WDW trip in December even harder to bare. I know how you feel about leaving the World at the end of your vacation. It's very hard. Glad you had such a great time!
    șoș Janice șoș

We have 999 happy haunts here, but there's room for 1000. Any volunteers?

1971 - Day Trip
    1977 - Off Site
    1981 - CR
    1985 - Ft. Wilderness
    1991 - CR & CBR
    1997 - CBR
    2000 - Ft. Wilderness & BC
    2007 - WL, AKL & BC in Dec.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Worst part of the trip is the ride to MCO for the return flight home. Glad that you took the time to share your trip with us, I enjoyed the reports!
    Eric
    Resorts:
    POLYNESIAN (Favorite), Grand Floridian, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs. Beach Club, Saratoga Springs, AoA, All Star Sports and POP Century

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed reading all your trip reports. Your pictures were great and it sounded like a great week was had by all.
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

I read through each day! We also ate at Tony's and were pleasantly surprised our meal was one of the best we had the whole trip! I loved hearing about the pirate and princess party. My little one did not want to go because she didn't want to see any pirates! So we missed it. It sounds like you had a blast. We won't be going again for another 2 years :sigh: . I wish it was sooner but we have to visit my husbands family (they live way on the other side of the world from us) next year. So Disney will have to wait until my little one is 5. We came back to 75 and sunny so that helped when we returned. It was just so hot in Florida.

Thanks for the great trip report. Your girls are very cute! I'm glad you got the Mickey ears back!
    Princess 1 - 19yo
    Princess 2 - 12 yo (my baby is growing up)
    Poor Dad is out numbered! Even our dog is a female!
    Missing my happy place so much.

6/09,8/07,2/02,11/99 - Poly
    prev trips - Dixie Landings & CR
    Read my trip report for August 2007

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: