This thread started as a post about Disney giving out Fastpass tickets for standby lines M&G and singalongs. Somewhere between the crying and whining, attractions was thrown into it. You people need to chill the heck out! Disney will never add fp to standby lines for rides. All this is is a temporary fix for something they didnt see coming. They knew it'd bring the crowds but not for 3 hour waits. So this is their way of fixing it until it passes. Its not disneys fault.

Its the fault of the parents who are afraid to say no to little Jimmy or Susie because they will throw a tantrum that the parents cant discipline. Who in their right mind wohld wait an hour for any character. As a kid, my kid would spend thousands to bring us every year to Disney to see the parks, rides, and what time would allow us to see. If I wanted to see something that had a three hour wait, my dad would say no. Too long, not here to stand in line for hours to see some ridiculous character. Yeah I'd be upset, but you move on. Shrug your shoulders and say sorry little Joey, but we arent here to wait that long just for one M&G.

The people are the problem!!! Remember, just say no. Your kid will live to see another disney day.