Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover. - Page 24

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Can I teleport myself to the resort? Tomorrow is supposedly going to be the worst for us here.....I got to work safely today but it still looks very bad outside...dark as night and windy.
    Earlier this morning it looked like they had Fay going back to hurricane strength and coming back in over JAX, but now it looks like tropical storm only and heading westward somewhere south of you. Good luck wherever she goes.

I think we may have a heretofore undiscovered Sherlock Holmes story; The Case of the Purloining Pussum. Think Holmes and Watson can unravel the underwear mystery and get to the bottom of the Tiki bar disappearance?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    I think we may have a heretofore undiscovered Sherlock Holmes story; The Case of the Purloining Pussum. Think Holmes and Watson can unravel the underwear mystery and get to the bottom of the Tiki bar disappearance?
    I think we have a new adventure for Cameron, don't you Ken? The unraveled underwear on a possum in a Tiki bar!!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Look here.
    Wow -- your patio looks awesome!! Thanks so much for building me that dance floor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Do you think he had to hide it after Blythe's visit?

I think we have a mystery here...the case of the missing Tiki bar!!!
    The tiki bar was missing ???? Oh Blythe..... were you at my house today ???
    Who me?? I believe it's my DD that was in charge of the Tiki Bar... and she's been here all week. (Well, on Monday, I did sleep for a bit, so I s'pose she could've snuck to pogo's... but I don't see any Appleton's in my cupboard... )

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    hey all, Blythe really needs some pixie dust. extra strength please. i will let her tell you all about it but please keep her in your thoughts and get those pixies working over time.

work is not good tonite. one of the nicu peditiricans got mumps and came to work sick a few weeks ago. so now we all(labor and delivery,nicu and postpartum) had to have blood drawn. and we have to wear masks for all patient care for the next month. not going to be fun. i want to rip this darn thing off my face.
    Kate, thanks for getting me all that pixie dust, and a big to everyone who sent some -- sorry I haven't been on to tell everyone what was going on!!

Remember that head/neck ache I've had for the past 5-6 days? Well, apparently, that can be some of the symptoms of mumps, and when I showed up for work last night and everyone had masks on and I heard what was going on, I told my charge nurse how I'd been feeling and I was shipped off to the ER directly. No news yet on any results -- I guess the bloodwork doesn't come back for 2 days -- but the dr did do a CT scan just to be sure it wasn't anything else, and it was fine. So - at this point, I'm actually hoping the bloodwork comes back positive -- at least that would explain how I've been feeling, b/c it's been really frustrating, not having any good reason for the aches and pains!! I have to call my primary dr/internist today and see what she wants me to do... I didn't get home last night 'til 1am, so I slept in today 'til about 11am to try and get rid of whatever's ailing me. I just hope I'm cleared to travel -- so far, they say I am, since I've had symptoms for this long and am probably past the contagious stage. The worst part is that it can apparently take 2 weeks for the virus to run it's course and there's nothing you can do excpet take pain meds - and even as I sit here typing, my neck and upper body just ache. Yuck.

I'm hoping that those of us who are taken out of work don't have to use our accrued "paid time off" to cover being out -- that is a battle I began this morning w/ my two direct supervisors... 14 yrs ago, when I worked in the OR, a bunch of us were exposed to TB by a surgeon who neglected to tell us a pt. had it and we proceeded to do an open lung case on her. We were taken out of work until cleared, and didn't have to use our personal time to cover it -- I'm hoping the same situation applies here.

Anyway -- sorry for the long story -- thanks so much for all the pixie dust, I REALLY appreciate it... let's hope no one else gets sick, and that all the patients and babies we've taken care of don't, either.

(And for Kate -- when I talked to Amy this morning, she said they had another water-main break this morning and are in "disaster mode" again... and she said for me to be patient w/the employee health office, as they've been "swamped". I guess when it rains, it pours, no pun intended....)

So!!! Now that I've turned my post into a novel -- how are all you wonderful JQ'ers?? I missed you guys yesterday... the girls and I had a productive day school shopping and they got the CUTEST haircuts... they both absolutely love how they turned out, and I was really pleased. I've been trying to talk Emma into another "bob" cut, as her hair is so soft & fine, and she really wanted to grow it out... but she let the hairdresser talk her into it and it is just so darn cute... she had one last year, but wouldn't let us maintain it short. Dan was THRILLED when he saw her... it really is just the best cut on her. Here are a couple of pics... (proud momma, sorry... )

Okay, gotta run & try to make the most of this "extra" day I've been given... thanks for all the well-wishes and good thoughts -- I really appreciate it!! to everyone!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Blythe I hope you get answers soon, both to the mumps issue and the time off issue.

Isn't back to school fun? I just love that time of year!
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

WooHoo!!!Bruce got the ancient Dell up and running for me. I didn't even think it was wireless capable.... So, forget the previous post I hope everyone is doing well, I'm GREAT!!!! I can share if anyone wants some happy. I made peanut butter cookies but they did't come out so well but help yourselves.

OK.... have his lazy butt thrown in jail then.

You have NO idea how much I would love to. Since I'm not on welfare he has to be $5,000 in arrears (sp?) for them to "threaten" his lienses, Drivers, fishing (he's a fisherman by trade) If they do that then I don't get any money anyway. He has to be $10,000 behind for them to put him in jail. They won't even charge him with contempt for not following the court order. Right now he's at $4,750. Not to mention the fact that I was kind enough to let him lower support for about 6 months because he and his girlfriend couldn't pay their mortgage. He's supposed to be paying DD too since she is enrolled in school but he's behind in that too, so I called my lawyers office and they said each case is seperate. BTW, if I was on welfare, they would take the child support as repayment and they can arrest after $500.00. How fair is that?
    But any-who, I try not to get too peeved about it, life is too short and if we have to eat mac-n-cheese because it's cheap then at least we're together and have food on the table.

I'm just very happy that I woke up this morning as did the rest of the family so we're doing great! Well, I'moff to team bathe the baby (those little stinkers are slippery when wet ) I hope you all have a great day!
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Blythe in hopes that you get better soon so you can enjoy your trip to my beautiful state. I haven't read back through yet but To all and does anybody else want some ?

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Sarah we leave out of Flint this Saturday morning at 7am, so I'll have to get up at 4:00am and leave the house around 4:30am or 4:45am. Yippee!

More pixie dust for Scooter. And some for you in regards to the move. Where in Michigan are they moving to?

Monica, does it go to their home page of Webshots? Not sure why it's doing that, but you can click on advance search, right next to the search button. Then enter pogophotos in the member area. At least that way you will be able to see his resort photos.

Hows' the job hunt going?

Love the TV, it fits perfect in my entertainment center. I should post a picture, eh?
    Yes, I pretty much have everything packed since I had a yesterday off. It's just waiting to get zipped up and hit the road.

Sure, why not!
    Mary - yes it does go to their home page. I will try and click on the advanced options and enter pogophotos.

I've got two job prospects that I'm waiting to hear back on. Should hear back by this Friday. One is at a Pharmecutical (*sp) company down the street from my house. Isn't that convenient!!

Is everyone having a good Wednesday?
    M°o°nica

Prepare to Shake..Rattle & Roll!
    Freeway Construction Ahead Take Atl. Route.Traffic Jammed.Drive Safely Detour Ahead..get ready to ROCK! All lanes open.SO FLOOR IT! Car Pool lanes open..WIDE OPEN - RnRC

Next Up: Oct 28 - Nov 7th!

N' Awlin's girl born & raised

Post Thanks / Like

You're not going to believe this--

I had Rotary today in the usual place, a restaurant that's now called 'Surfer's'. So I'm standing there talking with people while we wait for the meeting to start and suddenly I see a new addition to the room, kind of pushed against a wall. It's a little bar with hula grass across the front and bamboo sticks supporting a 'roof' and sign, etc. So what does the sign say, you ask?

TIKI BAR!!

The mystery has been solved. (No, I did not look behind the bar for any stray men's underwear.) Wish I'd had a camera--I almost burst out laughing when I saw it.

Blythe, I hope your problems turn out to be "only" mumps. I thought everybody was innoculated for that stuff? I can't believe a doctor would come in knowing he has a contagious disease like that. That's the kind of thing you read about in the papers when there's an outbreak at a hospital.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Ken that's too funny. Isn't it odd when your internet life and your real life connect like that? I'm still trying to figure out why somebody in the area I live in has plates with "offwego" on them.

Pogo are your going to roadtriping down Ken's way to get your Tiki Bar back?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon all!! Hope you're all having a fabulous day!

Blythe, I'm so sorry about the possible mumps. But, like you said, maybe this would explain why you've been feeling so off lately. But, guess what??? The news just did a story on the fact that there's been crypto spores found in the pool I've been doing my water aerobics in!! NICE!! So far I haven't been sick, but it was so nice of them to let us know!!

Traci, I can't believe what a dead beat that man is. Isn't it amazing that you can be on welfare and get your child support but since you are trying to make everyone's life better you get to suffer for it! to you, I bet you're feeling like the WDW vacation can't get here soon enough. I know I can't wait!!

to anyone else that needs it, I'll talk to you all later!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

He doesn't eat pickles with his brownies, does he?
    Mmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Wow... what some people will do to get a little attention... and what park was it, btw?? We've only been to a few, but I can't imagine that being kosher at any of them... well, okay, maybe at Cedar Beach out on Bailey... but that's about it!
    It was at what they call "The Mall" the little park on Maine St. that has the gazebo and the farmers market on Tuesdays. It was crazy I tell you!

I have a tail? and it's bushy? Cool!!!!
    Hey, after you get the pics, if you ever need money you could sell them to the tabloids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    DD13 just found out that her new best friend is on the same "team" as her for this year. The middle school is so large, they separate each grade into 4 teams. Each team has their own hall, has the same teachers etc. If they are on different teams, they never see each other. So she is THRILLED! (and so are we!). She has found a friend that totally accepts her for her, and they are so much alike. So happy endings for today!
    That is so great! So happy to hear it for her, and of course for you. It's always so nice when things work out that way for our children.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    So I wake up to the theme from Pirates of the Caribbean? Cool. Then have to deal with a broken cell phone, from its flight across the room.
    I have that ringtone for when Bruce calls me because we were dressed as Will Turner (Bruce), Elizabeth Swann (me) and Davey Jones (DS)last halloween. Unfortunately we were too stupid to take pics, however people on the street while we were trick-or-treating with DS stopped us and asked if we would let them take pics. We're going to wear the same costumes this year and Hailey's going to join. Last year she dressed her pregnant belly as a pumpkin. Wow, can I rambe or what? all of that started by a ringtone.....

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Are we married to the same guy?
    I must be his sister, Hailey and I put ketchup on just about anything.

Oops ! Want to try again ????

Look here.
    For some eason this computer won't let me view them. I have the same prob as Monica.

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Thanks for your support I really go from being sad to a little mad and back. I think I'll come to grips with it eventually but it really doesn't seem like it's going to be easy right now!

So how's the evening treating everyone? My mother has already called the house to make sure I'm "okay". Well not really but not that I have much of a choice right now. I have been working my tail off, but this week hasn't been too bad so far (well at least as far as work is concerned).

I went to the shelter today and borrowed one of the dog crates. I think little Miss Scooter Bear is going to get crated at night. This will not only keep her from peeing on my carpet, but will also give her a reason to go outside in the morning, AND use the doggie door, what a concept!! There is a method to our madness I promise!! She will learn this even if it kills Mike and I in the process!
    Sorry things are still going tough on the doggy door battle. and for everything else you're dealing with right now. I hopethings get better soon, you deserve a much easier time in life.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwgrl377 View Post
    I'm upset...I can't view the pictures. Everytime I click the link, on my pc, it does go to Webshots but it won't allow me to see anything.

I've had trouble with this in the past with Webshots and this computer. I'm not sure what the deal is.... Does anyone know?

Mary, congrats on the new TV! Sounds really cool! Are you all set for your trip? I've got 70 days to go!!
    I can't view them either way either. Did that sentence make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Good morning JQ'ers, the coffee and hot water are on for our enjoyment. Also available are juices and sodas of your choice.
    We got alot of rain wind so far and it's still rather windy outside. Have to check my phone to see if I have any missed calls and or messages left on it for today.
    Now what shall we have for breakfast?
    Have a magical day
    Hang in there Sandy. for no more foul weather, Fay or otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Monica, does it go to their home page of Webshots? Not sure why it's doing that, but you can click on advance search, right next to the search button. Then enter pogophotos in the member area. At least that way you will be able to see his resort photos.
    Congrats on the TV from me too Mary!
    I think it's my (or Bruces ancient computer) that's the issue with the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Seriously thank you all so much for the positive thoughts...please keep them coming.......!!!
    Plenty more headed your way!

Traci, I can't believe what a dead beat that man is. Isn't it amazing that you can be on welfare and get your child support but since you are trying to make everyone's life better you get to suffer for it! to you, I bet you're feeling like the WDW vacation can't get here soon enough. I know I can't wait!!
    Yes, I'm quite excited. Of course I'll breathe easier when we get our park passes. We only have one day each (we had to get that to get ther free dining. If we can't afford more than we'll just have a lot of hotel time.... At least we have the pass for the day of our meet!!!! That is one of the most exciting things about the trip. BTW if we have the passes then we're going to go to EMH on the 14th and try to meet up with Mrs. Gaibaldi. She and her DH are wonderful, we've met previously. Maybe if you and Mike are around you two could meet up with us also.

Well, I hope I didn't miss anyone but if I did I apologize from the bottom of my heart!

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Remember that head/neck ache I've had for the past 5-6 days? Well, apparently, that can be some of the symptoms of mumps,
    Not to try to play doctor here but have you had your back our neck checked for any problems. I used to have neck, shoulder, and head pains for years that they couldn't figure out. However, when I had my first back surgery those pains went away and I have not had anything like that since then. Granted, I don't advocate rushing into back surgery but maybe a chiropractor could help. Of course, that assumes that it isn't mumps.

The news just did a story on the fact that there's been crypto spores found in the pool I've been doing my water aerobics in!!

What are crypto spores?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    But any-who, I try not to get too peeved about it, life is too short and if we have to eat mac-n-cheese because it's cheap then at least we're together and have food on the table.

I'm just very happy that I woke up this morning as did the rest of the family so we're doing great! Well, I'moff to team bathe the baby (those little stinkers are slippery when wet ) I hope you all have a great day!
    Traci, you have one of those positive attitudes that just amazes me... ... your family is very lucky to have such an upbeat, spirited person in their lives. Right now, I'm just letting some of your happiness rub off on me...

I had Rotary today in the usual place, a restaurant that's now called 'Surfer's'. So I'm standing there talking with people while we wait for the meeting to start and suddenly I see a new addition to the room, kind of pushed against a wall. It's a little bar with hula grass across the front and bamboo sticks supporting a 'roof' and sign, etc. So what does the sign say, you ask?

TIKI BAR!!

Blythe, I hope your problems turn out to be "only" mumps. I thought everybody was innoculated for that stuff? I can't believe a doctor would come in knowing he has a contagious disease like that. That's the kind of thing you read about in the papers when there's an outbreak at a hospital.
    Ken, that is so funny.... I thought you were joking when I first read it!! I'm just wondering how Julia got it down there in the first place...

Ditto... apparently, even if you're innoculated as a child, your "titer" (the amount of antibodies in your blood from the innoculation that allow you to fight the disease if you're exposed to it) can reach a low enough level when you're older that you can get sick anyway.

As far as the doctor, I, too, am amazed she didn't say anything -- she's a neonatologist, for crying out loud, and works over very sick babies every day!! Mumps is airborne, so the whole NICU is now considered "dirty" and we can't accept any transports b/c of it... I hope and pray none of the babies are affected.

What is equally scary to me is that b/c mumps is a disease that we rarely see b/c of our immunization practices, no one knows what to look for or do about it! My ER dr had no idea, and when I called my internist today and spoke to her nurse, she basically said the same thing -- that unless they look up the info themselves, they aren't at all familiar w/ signs/symptoms/treatment. If I'd gone in, they'd have only repeated the labs that were already done, they wouldn't be able to tell me if my symptoms are anything else.... To me, this bodes ill for anything that becomes an outbreak someday of an "older" disease... everyone I've spoken to today doesn't seem concerned at all, they're just waiting for blood results on any of us that are symptomatic and basically telling us, "Oh well, not to worry... we'll call you if it's positive." Granted, it's not a life-threatening disease anymore, but still -- you'd think there'd be a little higher level of concern. Oh well....

But, guess what??? The news just did a story on the fact that there's been crypto spores found in the pool I've been doing my water aerobics in!! NICE!! So far I haven't been sick, but it was so nice of them to let us know!!
    Doesn't that just burn you? We had something similar last year at the pool my girls took lessons in, only it was a viral disease, and my Emma ended up sick -- but we only knew about the pool after she'd been diagnosed. Sometimes you have to wonder what's happened to personal responsibility!!

Okay... I'm off my now... ... gotta go make banana bread for vacation. How's that for a transition??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

It was at what they call "The Mall" the little park on Maine St. that has the gazebo and the farmers market on Tuesdays. It was crazy I tell you!

I have that ringtone for when Bruce calls me because we were dressed as Will Turner (Bruce), Elizabeth Swann (me) and Davey Jones (DS)last halloween. Unfortunately we were too stupid to take pics, however people on the street while we were trick-or-treating with DS stopped us and asked if we would let them take pics. We're going to wear the same costumes this year and Hailey's going to join.
    Wow -- we drive right by there on our way to Cooks Corner!! I can't believe that's where she was... talk about being out in the open!!! Wow!!

Funny, that's my ringtone when Dan calls me, too... we dressed up as Capt. Jack & Eliz. Swann (in her pirate gear) for MNSSHP last year, and we had the same thing happen, little kids wanting their pic w/ "Jack". It was so cool!! (And even funnier -- we were at the I'cot meet in front of IASW and the Wicked Stepmother and stepsisters (Disney CM's) stopped Dan and were flirting with him, the stepmother trying to get him to go off w/ one of her "daughters" and they kept making faces at me and trying to keep him from staying with me... it was too funny! We, too, neglected to get pics of that... I sure wish we had! He got quite a kick out of it... )

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Not to try to play doctor here but have you had your back our neck checked for any problems. I used to have neck, shoulder, and head pains for years that they couldn't figure out. However, when I had my first back surgery those pains went away and I have not had anything like that since then. Granted, I don't advocate rushing into back surgery but maybe a chiropractor could help. Of course, that assumes that it isn't mumps.

What are crypto spores?
    Well, they did a CT of my head/neck last night when I was in the ED and said everything looked okay... well, at least I'm assuming they did my neck... but this pain has only been going on for not quite a week at this point, and it definitely seems muscular... the worst time is taking a t-shirt on & off -- those neck muscles you use (that you didn't even know you use!) really kill when I do that. Otherwise, it's just this low-grade, achey headache that just won't go away... just diminishes with Motrin. So - I guess at this point, I'm just assuming it's viral of some nature...

"crypto" spores are slang for Cryptosporidium, a bacteria that causes diarrhea. Not nice stuff...

So - how's the afternoon going? Mine's flying by, and I still have so much to do... why can't time go slower when you need it to???
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

pogo Guest

Wow -- your patio looks awesome!! Thanks so much for building me that dance floor!!
    You are welcome.
    Who me?? I believe it's my DD that was in charge of the Tiki Bar... and she's been here all week. (Well, on Monday, I did sleep for a bit, so I s'pose she could've snuck to pogo's... but I don't see any Appleton's in my cupboard... )
    Nope... I don't remember any and if she was here, I'd get them.

the girls and I had a productive day school shopping and they got the CUTEST haircuts... they both absolutely love how they turned out, and I was really pleased. I've been trying to talk Emma into another "bob" cut, as her hair is so soft & fine, and she really wanted to grow it out... but she let the hairdresser talk her into it and it is just so darn cute... she had one last year, but wouldn't let us maintain it short. Dan was THRILLED when he saw her... it really is just the best cut on her. Here are a couple of pics... (proud momma)
    Absolutely beautiful !

TIKI BAR!!

The mystery has been solved. (No, I did not look behind the bar for any stray men's underwear.) Wish I'd had a camera--I almost burst out laughing when I saw it.
    Hhmmm... how'd it get down there ???
    Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Ken that's too funny. Isn't it odd when your internet life and your real life connect like that? I'm still trying to figure out why somebody in the area I live in has plates with "offwego" on them.

Pogo are your going to roadtriping down Ken's way to get your Tiki Bar back?
    At $4.00 per gallon ??? Nope... I'll get another one up here.
    I have that ringtone for when Bruce calls me because we were dressed as Will Turner (Bruce), Elizabeth Swann (me) and Davey Jones (DS)last halloween. Unfortunately we were too stupid to take pics, however people on the street while we were trick-or-treating with DS stopped us and asked if we would let them take pics. We're going to wear the same costumes this year and Hailey's going to join. Last year she dressed her pregnant belly as a pumpkin. Wow, can I rambe or what? all of that started by a ringtone.....
    Do you realize how much like Blythe you are ???? It is scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    What are crypto spores?
    Didn't you ever watch or read "Superman" when you were a kid ?????

Post Thanks / Like

I don't advise violence unless it involves children, the elderly, or helpless animals. I think someone ought to show your "ex" a new way to use his airboat motor.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    I don't advise violence unless it involves children, the elderly, or helpless animals. I think someone ought to show your "ex" a new way to use his airboat motor.
    What if it involves a lack of questions?
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

I think we have a new adventure for Cameron, don't you Ken? The unraveled underwear on a possum in a Tiki bar!!!!
    I got razzed for talking about chain gang underwear (Sheriff Joe's pink), and the possum gets off free? And drunk too?
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    What if it involves a lack of questions?
    You're good !! How do you catch me that fast?
    I try so hard too.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green

Post Thanks / Like

(And for Kate -- when I talked to Amy this morning, she said they had another water-main break this morning and are in "disaster mode" again... and she said for me to be patient w/the employee health office, as they've been "swamped". I guess when it rains, it pours, no pun intended....)
    yes at 6:10am this morning the alarm went off- Alert D internal disaster, all available personal report to the basement. we were all lokking at each other like what now. and we all have 7 pods- how can we be available at being over our legal limit? we sent Dorothy to the basment. she came back 5min later saying it was like in the movie titanic. the elevator doors opening at the basement and water started pouring into the doors and going down the shaft. they sent her right back up. a few minutes later the announcement was much more realistic- all engineers and maintence staff to the basement stat. so this morning we had to go around to the patients and explain that they can't flush their toliets until we get the water back on. this after yesterday, management went around explaining the mumps issue and the masks we all wear. just a lovely cap to a icky nite. i wonder what all those patients think about our hospital now?

Okay... I'm off my now... ... gotta go make banana bread for vacation. How's that for a transition??
    i hope everything goes well for your vacation. wish me luck for tonite. and we better have working toliets.

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: