Quantcast Which doll???? - Page 15

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Which doll????

Post Thanks / Like

You guy's are being quite naughty....
    such refrences are quite inappropriate.
    I think.
    maybe.
    uh.

------------------
    *The Destructive War Machine*
    -Eeyore
    [email protected].

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Isn't 8 pages enough?

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

>some lady carrying binders chock full of Disney information...

Actually, they are red notebooks, and I have had trael agencies beg me for copies.. Actually, I did get a real, true job offer this week... acutally two of them... one to work at TDS when I quit work in December (this one I might do possibly)... and the local travel agency wants me to help coordinate WDW vacations for people who come into her agency. This one I will do, since I can do that on a very very very part time basis.

> Pilot an A-10

Actually... I try to stick to little 2 seater Cessna's.... four seats if I need a little more room....

a little girl with ice skates:
    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/M.../AlisPage.html

Whadda ya think... think she can over take any Continential monster?

>Mr. Toot

I refuse to let him read this topic (actually, he only reads what I send to him, he does not read the boards normally), even if he did get a brand new laptop from his daughter today....

> as for 8 pages....

Hey, I have an idea... THIS IS A SERIOUS
    QUESTION

Can we shut this topic down, and maybe start something new? Something that can stay in this topic, but be just as fun? Whadda ya think????

Ali's Mom

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Ali's so cute. And though I love my 3 sons....I wanna girl! (Where the heck is Prince Charming when you need him? )

------------------
    Patricia
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

[This message has been edited by Patricia (edited September 25, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff, I never thought of that!

That may explain why they can get to so many different locations quickly.

I thought this topic would end with the Great Doll Battle, but it looks like it had a hidden fan base that likes reading of our adventures, though not participating.
    I think of this as sorta a sponge for those of us who don't want to bash Disney, just that one ride. The ride that sends shivers down many adults spines.
    Except for a slip now and then, I know most of us have kept IASW bashing to a minimum in other topics. Let's face it, some people set themselves up for some of those quips.
    I know there are those who like the ride, that's why I had the theory of kiddy-forcefields and such. We've also toned down the violence so that it is minimum (No one has been killed or even maimed, just singed fur and lost minds )
    I think we've turned more to solving the mystery behind the dolls.

Although I would be sad to see this end , I'm willing to compromise and listen to other points of view or solutions.

After all, this is my favorite site

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

IAM...maybe it is time to start over...as much fun as this may be, it is difficult to navigate 8 pages...

What do you say gang?

------------------
    beth
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

If you simply click on the page as soon as it appears, there is no problem navigating multiple pages (IMHO its better than navigating 8 separate topics)
    --------------------------------------------
    I think the dolls are manipulating a few of us with their powers. They have influenced Patricia, Beth and Imalismom. Apparently women are more easily influenced by the dolls? No, wait, it's women (wives and girlfriends) that bring us to the dolls in the first place, otherwise we would stay clear and there would be no problem.
    The dolls are trying to undermine our main communications network, through the women that they control, gads! Is there no end to their treachery?

[This message has been edited by Jeff Handshaw 100+visits (edited September 27, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy, here we go again!!! LOL

Did you ever think it was reverse psychology by the dolls?

Post Thanks / Like

Woke up this morning to find three more tunnels in my back yard. I guess the dolls didn't know I have a mine-sweeper....

I had to release 70% of the squirrels and chipmunks from active duty. Something about getting ready for winter. The squirrels from the southern hemisphere are remaining.

Canadian Cat spotted near Discovery Island again. This time it was seen carting off a huge scratch-pole and a case fo Tender Vittles. I do not like this develpment.

No sign of Binky's Raiders since flooding the tunnels with Laughing Gas. See how they like a taste of their own Happy Happy.

If this post must be closed and started anew, could it be called IASW Anonymous?

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

As if Monday mornings aren't already bad enough, to read of the impending passage of this topic to that great dollhouse in the sky is flat-out depressing.

Perhaps it *is* time to move on to a new topic, although I'm hard pressed to think of such an easy target.

I'm depressed... I'm going home.

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Whatever everyone else wants to do is fine by me. I will "go with the flow", ALTHOUGH I have the feeling a new fun topic would eventually turn out to be Volume II. We seem to be mixing more "chat" into it now, which everyone seems to like. But if we had two separate topics in Topics & Tidbits, one for chatting and one for IASW, I'm afraid everyone would be constantly going back and forth in order not to miss something.

My suggestion is: Whatever is easiest for Beth.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

I'm almost a cast member and this is the only post I go into, whenever ma is on, I make her stop whatever she's doing and go check this one. I would have nothing to do on the internet but write e-mail. And by the way, I haven't heard much about the battle. If were gonna end this we may as well work our way to it not just say guh-bye so howzabout we stop the chat'n and get laughing again.

------------------
    *The Destructive War Machine*
    -Eeyore
    [email protected].

[This message has been edited by Eeyore (edited September 27, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Notice:
    EPCOT is closing early for 2 nights so we can go in and take out the Mexican IASW dolls who just came back from vacation.
    I got my new suit (it sparkles real neat!), and Fred and I have been spending our spare time stringing cables to Mexico, 1 from Mickey's arm and the other from the Iffel Tower in France. Just give us the word...

Post Thanks / Like

Why am I getting a baaaaad feeling about the lack of doll activity?

Binky's Raiders have not been spotted in days.

Disneygurll's cat now owns a huge cat scratching pole complete with air-conditioned penthouse and milk on tap. The cat is also receiving weekly packages with catnip and mice.

Typhoon has vanished again.

Eeyore's hitting the green squishies and has yet to find the 3rd clone who has been spreading rumors about him and Kanga.

TiggTigg5 has mini-repairmen running around his area.

Ali's mom just received an A-10 flight instruction manual (The squirrels told me)

Jeff and Fred haven't seen much activity on their fly-by's except for a huge shipment of blue paint (Smurfy-Kong?)

Osarker reports the disappearance of cat JimmyC.

Beth has been heard talking to herself. One of my chipmunk spies overheard "They'll get there's Cuppy, you wait and see. Make ME read their endless posts."

JohnY has increased his dosage of Valium and has been heard muttering "Sheesh, when is this post going to end" He's also talking to his son's cow on a regular basis.

I don't like this. I don't like this one bit.

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

JimmyC came back this morning, demanding beanie-weanies. Refused to tell where he'd been for 3 days. Is he in league with Disneygurll's cat???

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Ever since the mini-repairmen, all the appliances have been humming the same tune... it sounds familiar. I can't get it out of my head, but I can't remember the title.
    Queen Maytag, did JimmyC have a smile on his face when he came back ?? I really believe that he and Disneygurll's cat are actually spies dressed in cat costumes.
    JimmyC, don't worry about the A-10; it's secure. I've got the remote-entry-alarm-turner-onner-and-offer-thingie (that's a technical term) right here in my pock... right here... right... uhhh, somewhere safe.
    As for Jeff and/or Fred, according to GottaloveWDW's post in trip reports, he/they got stuck on the guy wire at Cindy's Castle, and may still be there.
    Typhoon seems to be definitely MIA.
    And poor John and Beth are being fitted for some of those special white coats.
    And I'm getting more and more depressed as the date for the Great Intercot Invasion of WDW gets closer 'cuz I can't go. By the time y'all get back, nothing on these pages will be readable because of Ozarker and me crying all over our monitors.
    I'm goin' home!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Look on the bright side, TiggTigg5, we'll have lots of time to "talk" about them. Just wait till they get home and click on "Which Doll"

(PS - TiggTigg5, if you have personal e-mail, send me one, and I'll tell you why later. )

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 28, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Top secret message on its way!

Absolutely... there's nothing like being able to rag on people who aren't around to defend themselves! (I'll bet they don't even bring back a box of Mickey Bars for us.)

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

You know, ummmm, I like IASW.

Post Thanks / Like

Aurora- You're a brave soul!

ALERT!! The next reply in "Which Doll" will be #300!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 28, 1999).]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: