Quantcast Rock n Roller Coaster - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Let me add my eight year old daughter to the list of kids who love this ride...we also had trouble figuring out how many loops there are. She rode it 8 times in one day...the CM recognized her after a while and kept saying AGAIN!?! Time we rode in front, my eyes watered we were going so fast.

My wife rode once. Will never ride again. Only such ride for her at Disney.

------------------

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if they still have it, the info may even be on this site, but there used to a be a t-shirt in the gift shop that had the details of the ride on the back. IE, 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, 3 inversions, the length of the track, etc. Maybe this would help her. It really is a neat ride though. My husband hates roller coasters but he loves this one. Of course he's not 8 years old, LOL.
    Let us know what your daughter decides.

------------------
    Jeanne
    Disney Cruise Line Bus Driver

And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Oh my goodness thank you all so very much for all the great responses, my daughter is at school right now but when she gets back I'll have her read all the wonderful advice and let her decide for herself.

Thanks again, this is really the most helpful Disney website. I LOVE Intercot and have used it for all our vacation planning, we will be leaving at the end of this week.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I am a self-proclaimed "scaredycat" when it comes to roller coasters and such. Heck, I only just rode the two SMs this past May, at 31 years old...that's how long it took me to get past my fears.

So, this past Monday, my DW convinced me to at least get in line with her for RnRC. The line moved so fast, that the next thing I knew we were THERE. I broke out in sweats, coughing, tripping over my own feet, making all sorts of excuses. I mean, hey, I had read all about it on Intercot, I knew what this attraction was all about...so there was no way I was going to ride it. The next thing I know, I'm being seated and the pulling the safety bar down, and being shot into the dark from a completely stopped position.

Long story made short...this is now one of my favorite attractions at WDW...I look forward to riding again.

But mark my words...there is no way anyone will EVER get me on ToT.

------------------
    Next visit: October 28-31, 2001

"A dream can be a dream come true, with just that spark in me and you..."

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: