Quantcast The Flash & Gotham ..how popular are they in the USA ? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    I hate the Fish Mooney storyline as well... Time to off her...

This past episode introducing Joker, wow, the actor portraying Joker was spot on... His evil smirk, the evil laugh... Perfect...

And on Flash, we now know one of the Reverse Flash identities... Yes, I believe there are more than one... Remember, there is also Professor Zoom.... And GRODD!!! Oh man, Grodd is going to be killer... New episodes March 17th... can't wait...

First off, yeah, Fish Mooney story arc, imo it distracts from the show each time she is on. This last episode with the eye, pretty freaky, but again, it takes you out of the episode for this distraction, and then you have to get back into it again.

Joker - so was that really the joker? I ocassionally look into Gotham/Flash on other message boards. I'm not familiar at all with the comics and like one of your other posts, these message boards really focus on the comic book world and how its being translated to tv (just reading a lot on the age difference between Harvey Dent and Bruce Wayne as being a big inconsistency). But this last episode of Gotham, the red hood gang, the kid at the end of the show picks up the hood. The one thing I've read on the message boards is that the origins of the Joker are never fully explained in the comics, and that it would be blasphemy for Gotham to try and do so. So is it a red-herring, Jerome one week, the mystery kid picking up the hood the next, could either of these be the Joker or has he not been introduced yet?

I am fully enjoying both shows. Flash I don't take quite a seriously, but I am enjoying it. Only regret is that I missed dvring S3 of Arrow as I needed to catch up on seasons 1 & 2 off of Netflix and my "on demand" doesn't have the earlier episodes of S3. Arrow has turned into one of my favorites. I never understood the episode of Flash where Barry went to Starling City to get advice, made sense later, just not at the time.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiking Ghost View Post
    First off, yeah, Fish Mooney story arc, imo it distracts from the show each time she is on. This last episode with the eye, pretty freaky, but again, it takes you out of the episode for this distraction, and then you have to get back into it again.

Joker - so was that really the joker? I ocassionally look into Gotham/Flash on other message boards. I'm not familiar at all with the comics and like one of your other posts, these message boards really focus on the comic book world and how its being translated to tv (just reading a lot on the age difference between Harvey Dent and Bruce Wayne as being a big inconsistency). But this last episode of Gotham, the red hood gang, the kid at the end of the show picks up the hood. The one thing I've read on the message boards is that the origins of the Joker are never fully explained in the comics, and that it would be blasphemy for Gotham to try and do so. So is it a red-herring, Jerome one week, the mystery kid picking up the hood the next, could either of these be the Joker or has he not been introduced yet?

I am fully enjoying both shows. Flash I don't take quite a seriously, but I am enjoying it. Only regret is that I missed dvring S3 of Arrow as I needed to catch up on seasons 1 & 2 off of Netflix and my "on demand" doesn't have the earlier episodes of S3. Arrow has turned into one of my favorites. I never understood the episode of Flash where Barry went to Starling City to get advice, made sense later, just not at the time.
    The Fish Mooney nonsense is the only downside so far of this series... As for geeky comic fan sites, eh, I wouldn't put much stock into their opinions... These people take their books way too seriously LOL... They are the same people who want to burn down Disney cause they have Tony Stark sneeze when he didn't in the comics... Yes, they are WAY too passionate...

As for Joker, they advertised the kid as the Joker... And it is true, the Joker never had a true origin story, with several back stories tossed out there...

And The Red Hood, there have been several origins of the Red Hood, with yes one being the start of the Joker... However, Jason Todd, one of the Robin's, also became the Red Hood, and in the New 52 comic series, the Joker has nothing to do with the Red Hood... So it will be interesting to see how they go...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Jada Pinkett Smith not coming back for Season 2... Guess that means the end of Fish Mooney some time during these last 5 episodes of Season 1...

The Flash returns next week... Going to be a fun ride right to the end of the first season...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

OK, who caught the season finales for Arrow, Gotham and The Flash?

SPOILER ALERTS:

We got to see Caitlin Snow as Killer Frost, the Flash Museum, and Jay Garrick's Flash helmet... Also, Reverse Flash/Eobard Thawne/Harrison Wells mentioned Rip Hunter... Rip Hunter is a time traveler from the future and will be featured in the upcoming show Legends of Tomorrow...

Fish Mooney falls into the river/bay... Cheap way out of her character... But, that also leaves it open for her to come back... Smith isn't coming back for Season 2, or at least she says she isn't... By doing what they did, they leave it open for her return or for the viewer to say OH SHE DIED...

And last but not least, Arrow: Thea Queen finally becomes Speedy... Season 3 big bad guy will be Damien Darhk... I just wonder if Diggle gets a disguise now, and what events lead Oliver to come back as Arrow?

On a side note, got to meet a few people from these shows last week: Danielle Panabaker who plays Caitlin Snow on Flash, Willa Holland who plays Thea Queen on Arrow, and Manu Bennett who plays Deathstroke/Slade Wilson on Arrow... All three are very nice people and extremely down to earth... Popularity, and their riches, have not gone to their heads... Especially Danielle Panabaker, such a sweetheart... And Manu Bennett, dude enjoys talking to and hanging with fans...

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't planning on rewatching it, but was folding some laundry upstairs while the kids were busy, turned on the tv, and there was the pilot for Flash, so watched it again. I caught a scene I missed or didn't remember from the first go round, as Wells leads Barry through what's left of STAR Labs particle accelerator, Barry walks by a busted open cage that says "Grod". Not being familiar with the comics, I wouldn't have meant anything at the time, but knowing now it was a good piece of foreshadowing.

Thoroughly enjoyed the the finales (and the seasons for that matter) of both Gotham and Flash. Have to wait for Arrow to hit Netflix or Amazon Prime to watch season 3. Sounds like a lot happens in S3, so looking forward to seeing it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiking Ghost View Post
    Wasn't planning on rewatching it, but was folding some laundry upstairs while the kids were busy, turned on the tv, and there was the pilot for Flash, so watched it again. I caught a scene I missed or didn't remember from the first go round, as Wells leads Barry through what's left of STAR Labs particle accelerator, Barry walks by a busted open cage that says "Grod". Not being familiar with the comics, I wouldn't have meant anything at the time, but knowing now it was a good piece of foreshadowing.

Thoroughly enjoyed the the finales (and the seasons for that matter) of both Gotham and Flash. Have to wait for Arrow to hit Netflix or Amazon Prime to watch season 3. Sounds like a lot happens in S3, so looking forward to seeing it.
    I believe CW is replaying Season 3 of Arrow beginning tonight...

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: