Quantcast Memory Maker question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Memory Maker question

Hi everyone!

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for answering my questions. You've been beyond helpful.

I now have a question about Memory Maker.

My best friend and I are going to WDW in a couple of weeks. I booked the trip, and we're already linked in MDE.

Under my friends and family list it says

Elsa can view your shared plans.
    Elsa can view and purchase your PhotoPass photos

Question 1
    Will she be able to download them? When I try to reassign download privileges, it seems that only one of us can have downloading privileges.

Question 2
    When we take a picture together in the parks, do I have to scan my MB only or will those pictures that were scanned with her MB will also appear in my memory maker and be available for download?

Thanks in advance!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You will be able to see the pictures "on" her MagicBand, as well as your own.

However, for the Memory Maker, only one person can "redeem" the Memory Maker and download the pictures.

She would be able to download and purchase the photos, but the actual Memory Maker entitlement can only be linked/redeemed by one person.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

So, it doesn't matter whether it is her magic band or my magic band that is scanned, I will have access and be able to download those pictures, even hers?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyandelsa View Post
    Thanks!

So, it doesn't matter whether it is her magic band or my magic band that is scanned, I will have access and be able to download those pictures, even hers?
    Correct!
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    -Walt Disney

Sam Eagle: "WILL YOU STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS!"
    Gonzo: "What Foolishness would you like to see?"

Post Thanks / Like

If only one person can download the pics, couldn't the second party in the photos just copy the first person's downladed photos onto a flashdrive for their own personal use later?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jj1144 View Post
    If only one person can download the pics, couldn't the second party in the photos just copy the first person's downladed photos onto a flashdrive for their own personal use later?
    Yes, of course. Once the photos are downloaded, they are yours to use, however you'd like. I believe you can even print off a release, in case the people where you print your photos give you a hard time.
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
    -Walt Disney

Sam Eagle: "WILL YOU STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS!"
    Gonzo: "What Foolishness would you like to see?"

Post Thanks / Like

I've been looking at the options too and wondering. Are the pics from the memory maker on your app instantly? This would be awesome to have them to share while you are onsite.
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure about them being available instantly but I believe they are available within at least 24 hours. I was able to look at our pictures while we were there last week, but I'm not positive how long it took for them to show up since i normally waited until the next day to check them.
    Kristina
    "A dream can be a dream come true, with just that spark in me and you" - Figment & Dreamfinder

Oct 2017 WL
    Oct 2014 WL
    May 2013 WL (DS 1st Trip) - Club Level
    Sep 2010 WL
    May 09 WL
    Oct 08 Poly
    Jun 07 WL (Disneymoon)
    Jul 04 WL
    Apr 2000 GF
    1982-1999 Offsite

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: