Quantcast MyMagic+ Testing in June: Updated 6/19 with Test Details - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    Why would Disney care as long as the drones, rubes and easily lead masses follow them with reckless abandon and defend their every horrible, guest satisfaction killing decisions?

This system is crud... I am thankful other theme parks are giving me the experiences I want, and not looking for ways to track me and make my vacation stressful...
    I'm sorry name calling is just not necessary nor appropriate. Whether that was directed at me or anyone else on these boards. Why can't someone have a different opinion?

Do I think everything Disney does is perfect? No, of course not. However, I don't have such a negative attitude that I think every new idea is a bad one.

I personally like the idea of what they are trying to do with using this technology. Will this be a good use of the technology? Only time will tell.

As I have said before I will wait until I experience this system myself to make a judgment. I can see both the positive and the negative with this new system but I am willing to give it a shot and be as open minded as possible.
    04 Honeymoon ,Swan and off property WDW
    05 1st Annivesary, off property WDW
    07 at All-Star Music WDW
    08 Disneyland
    09 AKV-Kidani Village WDW
    10 AKV-Jambo House/Boardwalk. 11 Kidani Village
    September 2012 Jambo House
    December 2013 Grand Californian

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I did some reading on other sites, and it seems the FAQ last week said 4... However, it now says 3.. So, either they are planning on rolling it out with 4 and jumped the gun or someone made a typo when uploading the new FAQ and put 4 instead of 3.... All testing so far as been with 3 FP+ a day...
    I know someone going the same time I am (next week), and he was given the option of four attractions for FP+. So they may have it set for three or four day to day, or where you're staying, or just because they want to test different variables.

Either way, none of this matters to me. I've never stayed on property, and don't really plan too. I like to stay somewhere off, so I can get away too.
    WDW - 1977-86, 1989, 1993, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007(x3), 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2016 (Oct.)
    DLR - 1989, 2007, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mcjaco View Post
    I know someone going the same time I am (next week), and he was given the option of four attractions for FP+. So they may have it set for three or four day to day, or where you're staying, or just because they want to test different variables.

Either way, none of this matters to me. I've never stayed on property, and don't really plan too. I like to stay somewhere off, so I can get away too.
    I think the next round, maybe the August testing??? is allowing people one day of 4 and the other days of three... They are also supposed to be testing the system when attractions go down...

Want to hear something staggering? The $1 billion for NGE has increased from 1 to 2 and now to 3 billion... 3 BILLION!!! Imagine what WDW could have gotten for that money? Instead, they insist on trying to fix a system that fails each and every time... Ego needs to be put aside and scrap this disaster... And it is a disaster... This has failure written all over it... I would love to laugh at Disney for such a colossal mistake, but it would be too easy...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Want to hear something staggering? The $1 billion for NGE has increased from 1 to 2 and now to 3 billion... 3 BILLION!!! Imagine what WDW could have gotten for that money?
    Using some estimates out on the Interwebs, close to 34 miles of monorails...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyRox View Post
    Using some estimates out on the Interwebs, close to 34 miles of monorails...
    Just think how much better the guest experience would have been if that 3 billion was used to, you know, PLUS the resort and not the bottom line and executive bonuses...

One resort is doing it right... one is doing it wrong.. The one doing it right is seeing a true increase in attendance and sales and income... The one not doing it right is NOT seeing a true increase in attendance, is NOT seeing an increase in sales, and has to artificially inflate numbers to make it look like guest spending is up.. Take a guess which one is which... I will give a hint: Heads of many Disney fans will explode...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard I was going to get these bands for my trip (August 14-21st). Will I be able to take these bands on and off? What do they look like?
    "I want to be apart of your world."

All Star Music 2000-present & future

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they can be taken on and off, come in multiple colors, and are adjustable. If you google "Disney magic band photo" you can see what they look like.

Gusgus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gusgus View Post
    Yes they can be taken on and off, come in multiple colors, and are adjustable. If you google "Disney magic band photo" you can see what they look like.

Gusgus
    Thanks!
    "I want to be apart of your world."

All Star Music 2000-present & future

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: