Quantcast When is payment due??

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default When is payment due??

We will be booking our vacation sometime this month, for end of Nov. into beginning of Dec. 2014. What payment is required at booking? At what point is balance due? Can we book resort/park tickets/dining plan package this early, or will it be for the room only? Sorry to bombard with questions! just trying to get budget ready!! Thank you for any help!!
    Lori.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

to Intercot!!

If you do a package a $200 deposit is due at booking with the balance due 45 days before arrival. I would also strongly suggest you book through Magical Journeys. That way when/if any discounts are released for your time they will automatically get those applied to your package without you having to worry about watching for them or doing anything. And it doesn't cost you a thing to use them.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I second the suggestions of using Magical Journeys!! They're wonderful and, best of all, it doesn't cost you anything to use them!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

How does the deposit and full payment due work with Magical Journeys? I know it can't usually be guaranteed to ask for connecting rooms, but our daughter is on life support at night, and we may need my moms help who we want in the next room!
    Also, Disney travel said they could work with us on special pricing for our daughter who is 19, blind, really small and only eats through a J tube. Is that something MJ could also do?

Post Thanks / Like

All payments through Magical Journeys works as if you're using Disney Travel. They keep your payment info on file and make payments according to the schedule you designate and/or Disney dictates.

I've not needed to make accommodations for a special needs child, however I know MJ works wonders in every situation I've ever read about or come across. You only have something to gain by contacting them.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

We did a booking through Magical Journeys and they are very easy and nice to work with. We made the deposit and then made small payments every so often whenever I could, which was a nice way to not have to pay a lot at one time. To make a payment I just emailed the person assigned to me the amount I wanted to pay and told them to just use the card they had on file when I first booked. When you first book you will talk with someone over the phone, so you can talk with them about your issues.
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Post Thanks / Like

Another dumb question... Can you still use the magical express service?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes definitely. Anyone staying at a Disney resort, regardless of how they book can use Magical Express. In fact, Magical Journeys will get that organized for you.

If you book a package (with tickets, resort, etc.) then you have to pay a $200 deposit. If you're just booking a resort room (no tickets) then you just have to pay one night's deposit. Magical Journeys will take care of everything.

The best part of MJ is that they'll monitor your reservation and if any discounts come up in the meantime that could apply to you, they'll take care of that! Which is awesome -- I am a huge planning nerd myself and I used to always book everything myself but this feature alone is enough to use Magical Journeys to make sure you're getting the best price. Their service is FREE so why wouldn't you use them!!!
    ~ Carolyn ~ aka "CANADA!"
    Every year since 1979! Annual Passholder in CANADA!

* Old Key West
    * Saratoga Springs
    * Boardwalk
    * Coronado Springs
    * Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower
    * Caribbean Beach
    * Port Orleans Riverside
    * Fort Wilderness
    * Pop Century
    * All Star Music Movies & Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good!! Thank you all for your help!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Magical Journeys is Awesome

This is my 2nd trip using Magical Journeys and my agent is Awesome, I email her all the time with silly questions and she always answers me back quickly and she never makes me feel like I am annoying her. I will always shout praises for them they are Great!...

Kimberly
    Off Site 95
    DoubleTree 98
    CBR 08
    Next Visit
    ASM Oct 13

Post Thanks / Like

Does MJ also keep an eye on dining-plan discounts as well?
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Main Street Jim View Post
    Does MJ also keep an eye on dining-plan discounts as well?
    They stay up to speed on all discounts.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: