Quantcast Fast Pass + - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast Pass +

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on my kindle and can't quote like I would like to so excuse the lack of references.

First off, do not assume we don't travel. We've done all of the prior mentioned vacations amongst numerous others. What you seem to have missed is my intention to compare the bottom dollar. At the end of a vacation the amount I get for my money in wdw is comparable and often better then what we get out of other trips.

As far as the original point I was very much aware we were in a test trial of fast pass plus. We were hesitant but after experiencing it we did, gasp, like it. There was similar up roar when Disney implemented the regular fast pass system. To suggest that the entire system will flop is as naive as saying it'll running smoothly on day 1. Before calling the program a disaster and a disappointment perhaps you should wait to see it implemented.

As far as benefiting Disney I'd say yes obviously it has to benefit the company but then I don't understand how minute to minute crowd control doesn't directly benefit me as a guest. I'd say being able to clear congestion on main street so I don't have to weave my way through standstill crowds to get to Starbucks (but then you probably don't like that idea either) is good for me.

Disney plays to their demographic of families. To suggest that only five year old girls can enjoy the parks is insulting to anyone who isn't and does.
    "One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation, right at the start of everything thats new, one little spark lights up for you!"

șoș

Mom to our little Prince Everett and Princess Adelaide
    August 2020 Caribbean Beach!
    Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm generally ambivalent about Fastpass+. I don't use the current Fastpass system much, and I may or may not use Fastpass+. That said, I suspect a vast, vast majority of guests to end up liking the program. I know there are people around the Internet essentially guaranteeing this will fail miserably, but I don't see it.

Whatever. Let's at least try it first. Or don't. I really don't care anymore what people do. Fastpass+ may end up being exhausting -- but not nearly as exhausting as listening to people who have never used it complain about it.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

The Terms of Service for My Disney Experience are already published and can be found on the web. Once you're on the "paperless tickets" you cannot participate in standard FP as we know it today. That is a telling sign that they intend to eliminate the current FP system entirely.

While the time that you can begin scheduling FP+ selections was not mentioned in the ToS the last time I read them, the general idea out there has been 60 days. I imagine all the FP+ slots for E-ticket attractions will be gone within a few hours of hitting that 60 day window. Even by people who don't even end up going to that park that day. They'll book it up, just in case, like they do dining reservations. If you aren't up at 6 AM at the 60 day mark, your choices will be second-tier or third-tier attractions that you'd never FP today but will now schedule because you need to reserve SOMETHING after missing out on the top tier. That is going to be the unfortunate cascading effect. Whether that ends up being a positive or negative remains to be seen, but I think my dining experience was better when I could make Priority Seating requests on the same day and get into any restaurant. Now slots are gone 6 months out and it is hard for me to see how this is an improvement.

Post Thanks / Like

I will visit Universal for the first time this year. I love fast pass, but i will say that, as the FP runner, I don't know that the new system might be better. Yes, I am a planner. I love the imagining of my vacation. It gives me a lot of pleasure. So, maybe, planning my vacation, scheduling my vacation and FP will allow my family and I to spend the time together, leisurely walking together to our scheduled fast pass? I used to go to AK and run to get FP to the yeti ride while my family headed to safari. I was always amazed by the monkeys( not sure if that is correct term) who seemed so alert and playful so early and I watched them, transfixed, wishing I could enjoy the moment, but aware that I was supposed to run RUN to get fp and then Run back to safari. How nice to think I can spend this time enjoying myself.

I am mostly still bitter about Starbucks.

WDW: please don't turn into a shopping mall!!!!!!! I will NOT keep coming!!!

Yes, I am a Disneyphile. I NEED some magic.

WDW top management: MAGIC is NOT Starbucks and McDonalds!!!! We can already get that in our neighborhoods!!! We need something special!!!! Magical! Imaginative! Different!

I need to escape the Starbucks and McDonalds and yawn reality of my life. I do not like scary thrill rides. I do love Harry Potter. I love the escape (from my REAL life which includes SB and MD!) I love imagination and fantasy. I hope WDW elite management knows this.

I'll wear a band. I'll schedule. I just need amazing, incredible, UNIQUE experiences that take me away from my routine. PLEASE invest in the story tellers who can do this.
    2017 WDW All Star Music/Universal RP
    2016 :(
    2015 Universal-Royal Pacific
    2014 :(
    2013 Fall: Wilderness Lodge
    2011-12 :(
    2010 French Quarter
    2009 Pop & AKL
    2008 Polynesian
    2007 ASM & BCR
    2006 AKL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcee View Post
    As far as the original point I was very much aware we were in a test trial of fast pass plus. We were hesitant but after experiencing it we did, gasp, like it.
    To keep things in perspective, during this test, participants were offered FP+ choices AND unlimited use of regular FP.
    (That combination would be very attractive, but looks to be unrealistic when FP+ comes online.)

Plus, since only an extremely small number of guests were participating in the test, and the rest of the guest population was not, the myriad limitations on booking availabilities of FP+ did not factor into this test.

Post Thanks / Like

We typically go during slower times and use FP sparingly. Whether FP+ will enhance our experience remains to be seen. However, like others, I'm not going to stress about unless we experience it, don't like it, but feel like we have to use it. I'm not really anticipating that worst case scenario.

When we've used FP, it has definitely freed up our time and reduced time spent waiting in line. We probably WOULD use that time to spend a little more money, IF we could find merchandise we were interested in. If Disney's plan is to get people to spend more with the FP system, lack of good merchandise is where they failed (IMO), not with the FP system itself.

I agree with Dulcee fully on the cost of other destinations. We go to WDW every other year, and in the years in between we've been to a variety of different destinations. I keep track of what we spend on every trip and almost always we have spent as much or more on a non-WDW trip. We love our other trips too! But I can think of two trips when we spent so much more money than we would have at WDW and got so much less.

WDW definitely appeals to a much wider demographic than 5 year old girls. People of all ages and all walks of life love it. I don't think there's any way to realistically deny that. We would love to check out Universal sometime, but it would definitely be on a non-WDW trip. When we go to Disney we WANT to stay on property, stay immersed, and we love that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Posterchild View Post
    Mine too, I can hardly decide my meals. Not what rides I want two months out.

My wife used to preach "spontaneity" to me, and I did not like it (I like to plan), but this form of organization for a vacation is downright silly.
    I completely agree!
    DVC MEMBER since 2009
    CS- Oct.2006 *Honeymoon*
    ASM- Sept. 2009 BLT- Nov. 2010
    WLV- Oct. 2012 SSR- July 2013
    BLT- Jan. 2014 WLV- Nov. 2015
    SSR- Mar. 2016 OKW- Oct. 2017
    SSR- Apr. 2018 BC- May. 2018
    BC- Aug. 2018 BLT Dec. 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AgentC View Post
    Let's be a little fair. I realize WDW has alienated you.That's fine. I also know that you want them to do better and be the WDW you remember. You don't have to be a 5 year old girl to enjoy WDW. And I say that as the mother of a 7 year old boy and yep, a five year old girl.

We have not done Universal lately because honestly it is not the best park for younger children especially those who are ride timid like my son. He finally rode Splash and Big Thunder for the first time this year. I almost threw a party.

Even Universal's own website only list 5 rides as best for children and three of them have a height limit of 36". Magic Kingdom has lots of ride that families can enjoy together (Dumbo, Peter Pan, Buzz, Jungle Cruise, Pooh, Little Mermaid, POTC, Haunted Mansion etc.) Most of them are not princess related and don't have a height requirement.

There are valid reasons for people to still enjoy WDW and there are valid reasons for people not to enjoy WDW. Same goes for Universal. It is a great park. I'm sure we'll visit more as my children get older. We also enjoy Busch Gardens and Legoland.

Different things work for different people and that's okay. It also doesn't make one of us right and one of us wrong.

As far as what Fast Pass+ will be, I have no idea. I'm not going to worry about it or stress about it because that is who I am. I might love it. I might hate. I'll see when it gets here.
    Well said! It also digs at me just a tad because princesses are not just for girl. My 2 sons love them (they love pirates as well).

My family has traveled all over the United States. And no where have I been able to truly relax with our Autistic son than at WDW. I know GACs are a hot button issue right now too. But it has helped so so much (especially considering we took 2 trips prior to even knowing a GAC was available). There is just no way for us to enjoy Universal right now with our kids.

I'm not thrilled about the FP+ but I too am just trying to roll with it. I'm not going to knock it until I've experienced it myself.
    DVC MEMBER since 2009
    CS- Oct.2006 *Honeymoon*
    ASM- Sept. 2009 BLT- Nov. 2010
    WLV- Oct. 2012 SSR- July 2013
    BLT- Jan. 2014 WLV- Nov. 2015
    SSR- Mar. 2016 OKW- Oct. 2017
    SSR- Apr. 2018 BC- May. 2018
    BC- Aug. 2018 BLT Dec. 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AgentC View Post
    Let's be a little fair. I realize WDW has alienated you.That's fine. I also know that you want them to do better and be the WDW you remember. You don't have to be a 5 year old girl to enjoy WDW. And I say that as the mother of a 7 year old boy and yep, a five year old girl.

We have not done Universal lately because honestly it is not the best park for younger children especially those who are ride timid like my son. He finally rode Splash and Big Thunder for the first time this year. I almost threw a party.

Even Universal's own website only list 5 rides as best for children and three of them have a height limit of 36". Magic Kingdom has lots of ride that families can enjoy together (Dumbo, Peter Pan, Buzz, Jungle Cruise, Pooh, Little Mermaid, POTC, Haunted Mansion etc.) Most of them are not princess related and don't have a height requirement.

There are valid reasons for people to still enjoy WDW and there are valid reasons for people not to enjoy WDW. Same goes for Universal. It is a great park. I'm sure we'll visit more as my children get older. We also enjoy Busch Gardens and Legoland.

Different things work for different people and that's okay. It also doesn't make one of us right and one of us wrong.

As far as what Fast Pass+ will be, I have no idea. I'm not going to worry about it or stress about it because that is who I am. I might love it. I might hate. I'll see when it gets here.

Thanks for the post. Couldn't agree more. And why is someone so alienated by Disney spending so much energy on a Disney message board trying to convince the rest of us we shouldn't enjoy what we all clearly enjoy... unless you're a 5 year old girl I guess. I too am a parent of a 5 year old girl, but I think I enjoy WDW at least as much as she does
    Bay Lake Tower - 2014, 2015
    Polynesian Resort - 2013
    Wilderness Lodge - 2011
    Port Orleans - 2003
    Hotel Plaza - 2002
    Coronado Springs - 1998
    Disneyland - 1997
    All Star Music - 1995, 1997
    Offsite - 1980, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994

Post Thanks / Like

When we've used FP, it has definitely freed up our time and reduced time spent waiting in line. We probably WOULD use that time to spend a little more money, IF we could find merchandise we were interested in. If Disney's plan is to get people to spend more with the FP system, lack of good merchandise is where they failed (IMO), not with the FP system itself.
    Just want to add my here because my last 2 trips I tried to find something to buy. I like to buy pins and hats but will also buy a tee-shirt if I like it. Will not pay $60 for a $5 hat, could not find a pin I liked unless wanted to spend $25+, as for tees I can find better at walmart. I know its a resort and am will to pay a few dollars extra for something well made or resort specific but can find neither. The same stuff everywhere and cheap from China and don't get me started on how their workers are treated. So that just leaves meals and photos for me to spend on. Don't want the meal plans too much of the wrong foods for me. With the exception of ride photos I may or may not spend on photo pass still weighing my options on this one. All I am saying is I am willing to spend for a special vacation, because my next one will be, if Disney gives me something to spend on. I don't want junk and I don't need desert at every meal. Okay getting off my now.
    Three years in Connecticut and loving it
    Next trip in Jan 2017 I hope!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcee View Post
    As far as benefiting Disney I'd say yes obviously it has to benefit the company but then I don't understand how minute to minute crowd control doesn't directly benefit me as a guest. I'd say being able to clear congestion on main street so I don't have to weave my way through standstill crowds to get to Starbucks (but then you probably don't like that idea either) is good for me.
    You still are not getting the concept of MMY+... it isn't meant to ENHANCE guest experience... it is meant to maximize existing capacity so that EVERYTHING now has a wait time.. Tell me, how does being forced to wait 45 minutes for Haunted Mansion ENHANCING the guest experience? How is waiting 45 minutes to board Pirates benefiting the guest?

And do you honestly think this system will really provide better crowd control? Really? Come on... even the most addicted to pixie dust sufferer out there does not believe that...

Oh and no, I don't like Starbucks because their coffee is TERRIBLE... Couldn't care less they are in the parks...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

I, for one, absolutely hate waiting in lines. When I was younger, we'd go to Cedar Point every summer. As its popularity grew, lines became out of hand. As much as I love rollercoasters, I haven't been there in about 10 years because, on weekends, all the great rides are 60 minutes or longer.

We come to Disney during off-peak times. We come to the parks when we expect a low turnout (like Magic Kingdom when it's hosting an MNSSHP that night). And we use FastPass wisely.

If DizneyFreak is correct (and I fear he is), every line will have lengthened wait times. At present, when we come in September, there rarely is more than a 15-minute wait for Pirates of the Caribbean. When this new system is in place, FastPass+ reserves will occupy virtual space in its queue (because people will reserve their FastPasses 60 days out), leaving standby lines artificially inflated. And that's going to be everywhere.

I agree with other posters: if you want more of our spending money, improve your merchandise. In the past six years, the quality has really fallen off. My wife LOVES to shop, especially at WDW. And usually, she does some serious shopping. To be honest, she couldn't find much she liked on this past trip.

I could be wrong -- and I HOPE I am -- but I think this is going to be as big a disaster as New Coke. And if it becomes such an inconvenience to come to WDW, then It will be another Cedar Point for me: a great place I never attend because of lines.
    WDW - 99 Off Site
    WDW - 00 C.Springs, Wilderness
    WDW - 01 POFQ, Boardwalk
    WDW - 02 C.Beach, POFQ, AK Lodge
    WDW - 04 Riverside
    WDW - 05 C.Springs
    WDW - 07 Riverside
    WDW - 11 C.Beach
    WDW - 12 POFQ
    WDW - 14 Riverside
    WDW - 15 POFQ
    WDW - 19 Wilderness
    WDW - 20 C.Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloJason View Post

Thanks for the post. Couldn't agree more. And why is someone so alienated by Disney spending so much energy on a Disney message board trying to convince the rest of us we shouldn't enjoy what we all clearly enjoy... unless you're a 5 year old girl I guess. I too am a parent of a 5 year old girl, but I think I enjoy WDW at least as much as she does
    Agreed!
    First Trip šš*:•
    Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground - June, 1974

Last Trip šš*:•
    Port Orleans/Saratoga Springs - March, 2017

Next Trip šš*:•
    Bay Lake Tower - March, 2018

And about 40 more in between....

Post Thanks / Like

Aww hurt your feelings a bit by talking the truth about today's Disney and WDW?? Maybe if you and others opened their eyes a bit, well, nah you won't do that cause the real world is a big bad place out to get ya... And Disney will never do that to you!!!!!

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, no hurt feelings here at all and I certainly meant you no offense. I spend plenty of time in the real world, but over the past 15 years + I've occasionally spent a little time on this message board getting a "Disney fix" when I feel like thinking about happy vacation memories with my family. The day I felt "alienated" or WDW stopped being fun, I'd stop thinking about it and I certainly wouldn't waste any time mocking people on message boards for having a happy little diversion that no longer interested me. I guess I am a little disappointed to see that kind of attitude here. I always thought of intercot as the more "adult" Disney forum, where the flamers so common on internet discussion boards weren't tolerated.
    Bay Lake Tower - 2014, 2015
    Polynesian Resort - 2013
    Wilderness Lodge - 2011
    Port Orleans - 2003
    Hotel Plaza - 2002
    Coronado Springs - 1998
    Disneyland - 1997
    All Star Music - 1995, 1997
    Offsite - 1980, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, no hurt feelings here at all and I certainly meant you no offense. I spend plenty of time in the real world, but over the past 15 years + I've occasionally spent a little time on this message board getting a "Disney fix" when I feel like thinking about happy vacation memories with my family. The day I felt "alienated" or WDW stopped being fun, I'd stop thinking about it and I certainly wouldn't waste any time mocking people on message boards for having a happy little diversion that no longer interested me. I guess I am a little disappointed to see that kind of attitude here. I always thought of intercot as the more "adult" Disney forum, where the flamers so common on internet discussion boards weren't tolerated.
    Or maybe Intercot is a place where people are allowed to post different feelings and opinions, opinions that are not filled with pixie dust and princesses... or maybe Intercot is a site where news about Disney (good or bad) can be and is discussed... Maybe Intercot is a place where, people who feel Disney has alienated them can come and vent and discuss what it is about Disney that HAS caused them to feel the way they do...

Agent C (Cindy) stated it right... Well kind of right... I don't want to see WDW as I remember it.. I want to see it be the best it can be... Right now, I feel it isn't... Why should my voice, or others who feel the way I do, be shut up, shouted down, and tuned out? Don't like it, don't read it.. You have that choice... Yet, you choose to read and comment...

I come here to bring any kind of news I hear about or read about to help drive conversations... I bring news and information (some good, some bad, some change) to help inform the members here... I am also allowed to state my opinion on those changes... I give them credit when due, and berate them when I feel Disney deserves it...

If people feel mocked, maybe it is because they are realizing they are exactly the people I describe... There is absolutely no denying there are many in the online fan community who have problems.. They cannot face any negative comments about Disney... they are addicted to pixie dust... So much so they get all bent out of shape when someone dares talk about the true climate in management or discusses short coming in WDW...

I think one thing everyone can agree on is we are all fans, in one way to another... Some are just WAY too over board with their love of WDW... I am only speaking for myself when I say I am only holding Disney to THEIR standard.. a standard they no longer hold themselves to in WDW... DL and the over seas parks are a different story...

Read some of my other posts... I have been hoping for change.. I have been calling for change... Some things I hear have excited me.. I stated as much... I want them to WOW me again...

I appreciate your posts Buf, I do... And again, as I said to you in another thread, absolutely no disrespect or hurt feelings are meant..

Post Thanks / Like

The Florida Hospital of Orlando just announced that they will have a 60 day-out appointment booking system for it's patients. They want to staff better because of the ACA budget cuts, so you'll need to check in with you appendicitis or stroke at least two months out. By planning out your illness in advance with the Hospital, they feel they can better accommodate your needs.

Per the CEO, "Trust us, this will definitely enhance your experience."
    My name is Gator. You killed my Sorcerer's Hat. Prepare to die.

DL 2-17,8-17, 11-17; DL 2016; DL 11-2015; DL-DL-Hotel 2-2015; DL 2014; DL-Paradise Pier 2013; POFQ Dec 2012; CSR - Jan 2011; AKL-Kidani - Jan 2010; A.S.Mov - Dec 2008; CSR - Dec 2006; DL Feb 2006; CBR - Feb 2004; POR - Jun 2002

Post Thanks / Like

The problem disneyfreak isn't that you disagree with many on these boards, the problem its that anyone who chooses to disagree with you is immediately wearing rose colored glasses, doesn't understand a concept as you see it or is just wrong according to you. Or you choose to insult them.

I'd consider myself a fairly intelligent person. I don't think the fast pass plus system will be a disaster but I'm also willing to admit that none of us really know the effect this will have over the park experience.
    "One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation, right at the start of everything thats new, one little spark lights up for you!"

șoș

Mom to our little Prince Everett and Princess Adelaide
    August 2020 Caribbean Beach!
    Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrPeetrie View Post

I agree with other posters: if you want more of our spending money, improve your merchandise. In the past six years, the quality has really fallen off. My wife LOVES to shop, especially at WDW. And usually, she does some serious shopping. To be honest, she couldn't find much she liked on this past trip.
    Truth. Right here.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPeetrie View Post

I could be wrong -- and I HOPE I am -- but I think this is going to be as big a disaster as New Coke. And if it becomes such an inconvenience to come to WDW, then It will be another Cedar Point for me: a great place I never attend because of lines.
    BUT, let's say it is as big a disaster as New Coke. We all know how that turned out, right? I think the main concern here is about the fast pass + system. At least that is my main concern.

The other aspects of the new system, I so far have really enjoyed, like the new touch for the hotel room entry.

I like the new park entrance system. We only experienced one time (in a seven day trip) when it was off line. Other than that, it worked beautifully and much more efficiently than my past experiences. And the green entry light on it is very cool. Do you know that when your ticket is not working properly that it shows blue? (It used to show red) That's because Disney had a focus group and people said that when it showed red, it was negative, that they felt like they had done something wrong and so they changed it to blue.

Also love the ease of charging to the room. Tap your card and punch in your pin. Nice!

Another feature I liked was being able to from my phone arrange dining "on the fly". It wasn't always super fast, but I could call up on my bus ride to the park which restaurant had availability for the time I wanted. It actually allowed for a much more spontaneous trip than I have ever had in the past. All I really had to worry about pre-booking was the more popular places. Also, cancellations were easier. No need to call in, or see guest relations. Just call up your reservation on the "My Disney Experience" app and hit cancel. (For those who are uncomfortable with the system, the traditional system is still in place - so don't worry if you don't have access.)

So for me, yeah, I am concerned about how the fast pass + system will work, too - but if they care so much about the color of the mouse at the entry stall effecting my park entry experience, it stands to reason and I trust they will also certainly care about my overall fast pass and park experience...and will adjust that accordingly if need be.
    Carrie

CBR: 2/21-2/25/17
    POR: 6/4-6/11/16
    POFQ: 11/15-11/19/15
    8/28-9/1/14 -DL-Dumbo 19.3 C2C
    POR: 1/7-1/14/14 -Dopey 48.6
    POR: 6/11-6/17/13
    ASMu: 1/11-1/15/13 -1st Full 26.2
    ASMu: 9/22-9/28/11
    ASMu: 6/7-6/13/11
    Pop: 1/30-2/6/10
    Pop: 2/1-2/7/09
    Pop: 1/08
    ASMu: 05/06
    Off-site: 12/93

Post Thanks / Like

Carrie, you make a great point. I haven't been down since September and I haven't had a chance to look at the new touch system, but it sounds wonderful. I LOVE the idea of the RFID bands. I love the idea of paying from my wrist band. I love keyless entry.

When the app is fully vetted, I think it will be a great addition, as well. My concern really is solely the FastPass+ system. And it may turn out to be fantastic. I can see some real positives with it. I just hope it all goes well. It will eliminate the FastPass "runner" (me) from going from one end of the park to another and back for the group's FastPasses, for example. That will be a great addition.
    WDW - 99 Off Site
    WDW - 00 C.Springs, Wilderness
    WDW - 01 POFQ, Boardwalk
    WDW - 02 C.Beach, POFQ, AK Lodge
    WDW - 04 Riverside
    WDW - 05 C.Springs
    WDW - 07 Riverside
    WDW - 11 C.Beach
    WDW - 12 POFQ
    WDW - 14 Riverside
    WDW - 15 POFQ
    WDW - 19 Wilderness