Quantcast Best interactions with characters

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best interactions with characters

What are your best interactions with a character(s)?

A few years ago when we were at DHS we were walking toward the Scorcer's hat when we saw Goofy and Pluto heading toward their spot, so I made the DH head over with me to get a photo. That day I was wearing a Goofy t shirt with my Minnie ears. When we got up to Goofy, he gently pushed the DH out of the way, knocked off my ears and had to get a picture of us with him pointing to my shirt. I think that was the day the DH became a fan of WDW.

I've also had some great interactions with Tinkerbell and Terrance...I want to hear some of yours and I'll share a couple of those!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I had Mickey propose to me in front of the castle after the show, back in 2005. I have a picture (and it probably is one of my most favorite pictures ever).
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Three stories worthy of note (in no particular order):

1. I was on the TTA, and saw Stitch in the plaza in front of Space Mountain one morning. There was only one family waiting, so as soon as our ride ended, I got off with my DD5 to go get our photo taken with him. As we walked up to him, his handler CM told us that he was leaving, but would be back out later. As we had a group of older kids currently riding Space Mountain, we went into the SM Gift Shop to wait for them. About ten minutes later, Stitch comes walking through the gift shop hi-fiving people, and heads over to the arcade. The CMs working the gift shop went over to Guitar Hero and opened it up to activate it without money. Then they grabbed me by the arm and said, "Stitch wants to play you in Guitar Hero." So, I went over and played him. Of course, I killed him (how in the world could he play in that costume???). After I won, he turned and bowed to me over and over again. As Stitch has been my favorite character for years, I loved this interaction. So much better than just a photo.

2. At the Garden Grill a few years back, Chip came around to our table and started giving our DD9 a hard time. He was teasing her, and then finally he sat next to her and started acting like he was chewing on her head. Then he wrote on a napkin, "She's a nut." and started chewing again. We have some great pictures with her head partially in his mouth, and she is *cracking up*.

3. At Akershus, we went to a Princess Dinner. My DD16 (then 10?), who has red hair, doesn't really care for the Princess Dinners. But this one time, Ariel came around, saw his hair, and just freaked out. Kept going on about how she had no idea her brother was going to be there, and made a big deal of him. Then she made him get up, raise his right hand, and swear never to eat fish or ocean creatures. He had a huge (embarrassed) grin on his face.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

We brought our daughter to Disney when she was 18 months old and we were starting potty training. When she saw Mickey Mouse for the first time, she stands up and yells as loud as possible... "Mickey you be happy... I pee peed on the potty!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Minnie and my DH

Many years ago before the Playhouse Disney lunch in the Studios, I did a character meal with my DH and stepdaughter (who was probably about 12 at the time) when it was still Mickey and friends type meal. As we were leaving Minnie was standing taking pictures at the door in an old fashioned type Hollywood dress. As I was taking a picture of my DH and her, she turned around and started walking out the door with him. It was too cute!
    Missy
    #1 LSU fan 2003 AND 2007 National Champions!

POR Feb 1997
    ASMo Dec 1999
    POR Feb 2002
    ASMovies Feb 2004
    Pop Century May 2004
    ASMovies Feb 2006
    Offsite Jan 2007
    May 2008 Swan
    May 2011 on the Dream!
    BLT July 2013
    POFQ July 2015

Share This Thread On Social Media: