Quantcast Beach Club club level, Day 4-part 1

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beach Club club level, Day 4-part 1

Our plan this morning was to be at MK at park opening, do one or two final things and then spend the rest of the day at Epcot before our dinner at GG. However, during the night I experienced a reaction to some medication that I had just started re-taking during the trip, so even though we were all up and ready in time to make it to park opening, we had to wait for me to get in touch with my doctor just to make sure that my reaction didn't require immediate medical attention. Once we were given the all-clear from my doctor, we headed out (DS had already fed the kids breakfast in the lounge and grabbed me a capuccino with a shot of gingerbread syrup).

The weather today was gray, drizzly and cool. I had brought our ponchos with us, but of course, I left them in the room! Fortunately, our awesome stroller came with a rain cover, so both of the kids were warm and dry (we got so many compliments on the stroller that day!). We arrived at MK around 8:45, and after stopping in the Emporium to grab a rain jacket for me (a cute black and white one), we grabbed FP for the Little Mermaid and got in line for PP. The posted wait time for PP was 15 minutes, but we waited more like 30 minutes, I think because a lot of people were looking for a dry place to wait out the drizzle.

After we rode PP, we went on IASW. DS repeatedly said he didn't want to ride it, but DH talked him into it, and he loved it, just like he always had. After that, we noticed a line forming for BOG. We really wanted to try it for lunch, since we'd canceled our dinner ADRs there (we just decided it was too late for DD). DS said he didn't want to ride LM, so DS and DH went and got in it while DD and I rode LM. She loved it, just like she had the first time, and then we joined DH and DS at the front of the BOG line. The ordering line was a bit of a jumble, but once we got into the restaurant, it was relatively uncrowded (I think because it was only about 11:30). We ate in the rose room. I ordered the turkey sandwich, and DH had the croque monsieur and french onion soup. DS had the kids' pasta. We didn't try the desserts, but all of us loved the food! DS ate every single bite of his meal and told the CMs on the way out that he loved his lunch "so, so much" and wanted to thank "princess beauty" for inviting him to her castle on the hill. Cute! The restaurant was really beautiful, too. I think it puts Cindy's to shame!

After lunch, we did a bit more shopping on Main Street. DS discovered the Mickey rice krispie treats in the confectionary, and we bought several different ones, including a yummy one covered in mini m&ms. I never have liked the ones that are sold in the food courts, but these all said "fresh with magic" (or something like that) on the packaging, and they tasted really fresh and homemade. Are they different?

DS wanted to ride the monorail back to Epcot, which we did. We tried to ride Spaceship Earth, but the wait was 45 minutes, so we went on a stroll through WS. We stopped in Japan, where I bought some of those adorable china rice bowls, which I use to feed the kids (by the way, these make adorable baby gifts). DH pondered getting a brat in Germany, but since he knew I wouldn't eat it, he decided to pass. We got DS a popsicle, and then we headed back to the hotel for some downtime.

By the way, the crowds today were much, much less than they had been the days before, which was good. Maybe it was the weather, or maybe it was the crowds from Christmas were finally departing. It was great!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a nice day, the BOG restaurant sounds like a must do

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for reporting! Your son thanking the CMs for having him at Beauty's castle was too cute! What a polite young man!
    Upcoming:
    October 2013
    8 nights at Pop Century with Free Dining to celebrate DS turning 4 years old!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice day despite the weather!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I love rainy days at Disney.
    My first home is in Coastal Georgia, 30 feet from the saltwater marsh, and 3.5 hours from WDW!My second home is the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort!CR,Poly,GF,BC,BW,WL,AKL,Dolphin,Swan,DL,CSR,POFQ,C BR,POP,AS,Vero.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for the Report!
    șoș David, Lisa, Aaron and Allison
    98-PO
    00-CB & ASMo
    01-Swan
    02-CS
    03-POR
    04-POP
    05-PO / CR
    07-PO / CR
    08-ASMu
    09-AKL
    10-CR, CS & PP DL
    11-NB DLP & SSR
    12-BLT & BLT
    13-GC DL & BLT
    15-Aulani & BLT
    16-ASMu & GC DL
    17-BWI, THV, CSR, BLT
    18-BLT, OKW, OKW, CBR, GF & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed on my trip in Sept the two different Rice Krispie treats..
    There's the ones made from some company and then it seems Disney is making ones also..they have a pretty close expiration date than the pre packaged ones..

Sounds like a pretty good day so far..
    *bRiTTaNy*
    35 trips to WDW already...
    May 2012 - Daughters first trip - one bedroom Villa at Wilderness Lodge
    Sept 2012 - Pirate room at CBR
    Dec 2014 - SSR -second daughters first trip and my older daughters 5th Birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to check out those Rice Krispie squares!
    Haunted Mansion Girl
    1990 & 1992 Off Site
    2002 & 2003 Fort Wilderness
    2004 Disney Wonder & Fort Wilderness
    2005, 2008, 2011 & 2013 Riverside
    2006 & 2008 Pop
    2009 Disneyland
    2011, 2013 & 2014 Coronado Springs
    2012 CB Pirate Room
    2015 POR
    2016 June & Oct Off Site
    2017 Sept Coronado!