Quantcast HHI resort room location help

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default HHI resort room location help

It's been years since we visited this resort. Heading back in just over a month to a 2 BR villa. I know we stayed in bldg 31 with a marsh view last time and loved it. What other bldgs might be good to request also for a marsh view? Just so we have a range of bldgs to request, that way perhaps we have a stronger chance of another marsh view. Thanks!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I just a Bing search and looked at the HHI map and buildings 13, 14, 15, 18, 22, 24, 27, 29, and 31 seem to front the marsh.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lisa!
    We just got back from HHI it was our 2nd stay there. We love love love this resort and the whole HHI area! Last year we were in a 2br lower floor in building 22 2nd building just to the right of the pool. Great location and a marsh view. This year we were the building to the left side of the pool right next to the shuffle boards 1st floor room 2712. We loved this location and the view of the pier and wonderful sunsets. We could just duck out of the room for cup refills, snack bar or hop over to the pool. Plus we had some great bean bag tournaments right outside our door
    We loved the bike rides to the beach everyday, also rode our bikes to guiseppes for some great pizza! We love this area so much we are looking to purchase a condo or vacation home there!
    Have a great trip! I wish I was there right now.....
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes"
    Upcoming trips
    March 2013 for Garden Festival
    October 2013 Food and Wine!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dana! I like the bldgs to the left of the pool, I remember now, so I went and requested 27,29 or 31. Do you know if those are all 2 BR villas? Thats what we have.
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

Ours was a 2 bedroom and I believe most of the ones on that side are as well but I am not positive... we loved our location
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes"
    Upcoming trips
    March 2013 for Garden Festival
    October 2013 Food and Wine!

Post Thanks / Like

We've been to DVC HHI many times, almost always staying in room 2221 which we love. We stayed in 2721 during our last trip and we all thought the location was better. I've always thought the view from Building 18 would be great. You won't go wrong with any Marsh View room.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mouseketeer mom View Post
    It's been years since we visited this resort. Heading back in just over a month to a 2 BR villa. I know we stayed in bldg 31 with a marsh view last time and loved it. What other bldgs might be good to request also for a marsh view? Just so we have a range of bldgs to request, that way perhaps we have a stronger chance of another marsh view. Thanks!
    I know this is an old post, so undoubtedly you're back by now. Did you get building 31 again? If so, did you see any dolphins? We were visiting friends in that unit, and they saw dolphins. Also, over by the marina this summer a manatee was seen hanging out. Did you see him? When we go (every Thanksgiving) we always get a 1 BR, so I don't know the building views other than the main lodge and attached building 12. We've seen dolphins from the main lodge and from the pier by the firepit.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: