Quantcast Waterpark & More Details?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Waterpark & More Details?

We are considering adding the Waterpark & More option to our tickets this year for the very first time. If we have 5-day tickets, does this mean that we could visit one place each day or the same place for 2 days, etc? We noticed that the options are Blizzard Beach, DisneyQuest, Typhoon Lagoon, Wide World of Sports, etc...but we just aren't sure how this works. Thanks 4 any advice!
    2002 All-Star
    2004 Port Orleans
    2008 Port Orleans & Disney Wonder

2011 Port Orleans & Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2013 Port Orleans & Boardwalk
    2014 Grand Floridian
    2015 Port Orleans
    2015 Wilderness Lodge

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Your 5 day admission with the Water Park & More option will get you 5 admissinos to the water parks, etc. I'm not sure if upgrading to the Park Hopper option would increase that, but I'm pretty sure you will find the 5 to be enough anyhow.

This information can be confirmed at the official WDW site under Tickets and Packages FAQ.
    Past Visits:
    1984 & 85 Off Site
    1999 CBR
    2003 BW/GF
    2009 WL
    2011 Poly
    2013 YC, WL, CR (good year!)
    2014 AKL
    2015 GF, CS , Poly, SSR
    2016 YC, Universal Portofino, GF, Waldorf

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Bukowski

Post Thanks / Like

We are going to be adding this to our tickets, as well, in August. My understanding is that for however many days you have park tickets, that is how many times you can use the upgrade for the various venues.

So, if you have 5 day tickets, you will have 5 opportunities to visit either the waterparks, DQ, play golf at Oak Trail golf course or gain admission to the WWofS complex. You could go to the waterparks part of one day, and DQ at night... but that would count as two uses of the WPF&M pass... or you could go to the waterparks 5 days in a row, etc.

I hope that makes sense... I do know that if you plan on going to the waterparks more than once in a trip, it's already a savings to add it to your tickets... anything you use the passes for above that is just extra savings.
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I just added the waterparks and fun to my hopper, as we are going for nine days in August, and I agree with Blythe, for my family of 4 to go to a waterpark for a day, it's over $100, Myrtle Waves last summer was $140, so if I go twice in my nine days (which is HIGHLY LIKELY) it's a win!!!

Julie
    Next Up:

Summer 2018... WE ARE BACK!!!
    2 families
    4 teenagers and Larry
    Taking on the parks!

Post Thanks / Like

Above posters are correct, but just to clarify, having park hopping on your theme park passes has NOTHING to do with the Water Parks & More options. Buying the water parks option gives you the same number of admissions as your base tickets, which you can use as you wish before they expire. Having a hopper option on your parks passes does not give you any more admissions. There is no hopping for the water parks and DQ.
    1971 (age 15) MK was new!
    1974 off-site (Senior Trip)
    1982 off-site
    1988 off-site
    May 2002 AS-Sports, with DW & kids
    May 2004 Pop Century
    Feb 2005 Wilderness Lodge
    Oct 2006 Pop Century
    Oct 2008 Camped at Fort Wilderness
    Feb 2010 Cruise on the Wonder
    Dec 2014 POFQ for Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

The waterpark plus options are confusing.
    They do not act quite the same as the park tickets. No multiple hops option.
    1 visit to TL is 1 option
    1 visit to TL, with DQ later that day is 2 options
    2 visits to TL on 2 different days is 2 options
    2nd visits on the same day to 1 place is merely a return and only takes 1 option
    1 day short stops at TL, BB and DQ would be 3 options used up on that 1 day!
    Enjoy your choices.
    Boardwalk
    Animal Kingdom Jambo
    Coronado Springs
    POP
    POP
    POP
    POP
    Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

What if you bought 5 day base tickets with the water park add on...Can you go to BB the first part of the day and then MK for the evening? Or is this considered park hopping?
    Multiple wonderful trips; Next June 2012
    "All it takes is faith and trust...and just a little bit of pixie dust."

Post Thanks / Like

1. Theme Park admissions and the Water Park & more options (admissions) are completely separate. Neither has anything to do with the other, except for the number of WP&M you get for your money.

2. If you visit a water park, that uses up one of your WP&M options. To visit a theme park on the same day will use one of your days (of admission) form your base ticket. That is not park hopping.

3. Park hopping refers to visiting more than one of the main theme parks (MK, Epcot, DHS and AK) on the same day. The ONLY way you can do that is with a Park Hopper added to your base tickets.

4. There is no "hopping" option among the Waterparks, DQ or other places you can use the WP&M options. Any visit to more than one of those places on the same day requires the use separate admission from the total number of admissions you have available on your WP&M add-on.

Hope that makes sense.
    1971 (age 15) MK was new!
    1974 off-site (Senior Trip)
    1982 off-site
    1988 off-site
    May 2002 AS-Sports, with DW & kids
    May 2004 Pop Century
    Feb 2005 Wilderness Lodge
    Oct 2006 Pop Century
    Oct 2008 Camped at Fort Wilderness
    Feb 2010 Cruise on the Wonder
    Dec 2014 POFQ for Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joonyer View Post
    1. Theme Park admissions and the Water Park & more options (admissions) are completely separate. Neither has anything to do with the other, except for the number of WP&M you get for your money.

2. If you visit a water park, that uses up one of your WP&M options. To visit a theme park on the same day will use one of your days (of admission) form your base ticket. That is not park hopping.

3. Park hopping refers to visiting more than one of the main theme parks (MK, Epcot, DHS and AK) on the same day. The ONLY way you can do that is with a Park Hopper added to your base tickets.

4. There is no "hopping" option among the Waterparks, DQ or other places you can use the WP&M options. Any visit to more than one of those places on the same day requires the use separate admission from the total number of admissions you have available on your WP&M add-on.

Hope that makes sense.
    Thank you... yes, this was helpful.
    Multiple wonderful trips; Next June 2012
    "All it takes is faith and trust...and just a little bit of pixie dust."

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: