Quantcast Any more secrets?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any more secrets?

I learned on this board about the paintbrush in Tom Sawyer's Island and found it and received FP to TM last trip. Yay! Super fun. Are there any more secrets like that I should know? We will be going during MNSSHP. Maybe there is something special to see or do during that time?
    Many visits as child.
    2005 WL, AK
    2006 POLY, CR
    2007 WL
    2008 POFQ
    2009 CSR
    2010 POFQ

*October 2011 POFQ

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

at dhs muppets show there is the key under the mat as you come in theres a sign that says back in five minutes ,keys under mat.give it to a cm and you get a certificate or at least thats what my dw got a few years ago.one week till disney !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle View Post
    We will be going during MNSSHP. Maybe there is something special to see or do during that time?
    We attended MNSSHP for the first time last year... the parties were the best thing i have attended in all my visits there. The holiday parade, the fireworks (360 surround fireworks... blows wishes out of the water). Don't forget to trick or treat also! you get a ton of candy!!!!!!

We planned on 1 party and ended up going to all three offered during our stay... they were that much fun!
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by micky95 View Post
    at dhs muppets show there is the key under the mat as you come in theres a sign that says back in five minutes ,keys under mat.give it to a cm and you get a certificate or at least thats what my dw got a few years ago.one week till disney !!
    On the several occasions that I have seen the key, it was glued tight to the floor.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A Big Kid View Post
    On the several occasions that I have seen the key, it was glued tight to the floor.
    i was wrong (that never happens) the key is glued to the floor .the cm saw my dw lift the mat for the key and that is when she got the certificate.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Paintbrushes

My friend and i went to Disney in Jan of '09 and I had read about all the secrets on here. I never found any of them to be true or work. Since you seem to have visited lately, I am curious as to how easily you found the paintbrushes? I am heading back in August and would love to find one! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

The paintbrush was not hard to find. It was maybe 5 feet off the path just laying on the grass, not really under or behind anything. If I hadn't read about it here, I would assume it was part of the attraction, not mean to be picked up. I held on to it until we got back on the raft and gave it to one of the castmembers. It was in the middle of the day too. I'm not sure but they probably re-hide it throughout the day so that it can be found over and over.
    Many visits as child.
    2005 WL, AK
    2006 POLY, CR
    2007 WL
    2008 POFQ
    2009 CSR
    2010 POFQ

*October 2011 POFQ

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: