Quantcast Pretrip 5/6-5/13 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I had ADRs everywhere...only one had one mishap...but it ended up working out. I think this is the last time that we are doing the Deluxe Dining though, it feels like we spend the entire trip eating!!! I think our next trip we're going to do the middle tier of dining. We've done the Deluxe for the last 3 trips and this time, we just got sick of eating and throwing so much away.
    1995 Off Site
    2001 Off Site
    2002 All Star Sports
    2004 CBR
    2008 Wilderness Lodge and Coronado
    2009 Pop
    2011 Pop

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Day 1

We flew out at 12:30pm and the kids were super excited. This was their first time ever flying. We arrived at MCO and walked to ME and were able to catch the very first bus. We arrived and it was raining when we landed, this was the only time in 8 days that it would rain. It stopped raining by time we made it on to ME. We got to POP and I don’t know who was more excited, me or the kids(trip #8 for me, everytime I get down there on that first day I am so excited). We got checked in received all of our celebrating buttons (2 first timers, 2 birthdays, and a personal triumph). DW ran ahead back to the room to decorate the room with the stuff we UPS’d down. I took the kids and explored all the pools with them.

Taking two 5 year olds and looking at the pools and telling them we can’t go swimming isn’t fun or easy. I wanted to swim just as bad as they did. We were unable to swim though, we forgot to pack our suits in our carry on luggage. We went back to the room and the kids had their surprises in the room, DW even surprised me with a gift too. We went with out to the pool again and just put our feet in until it was time to go to our first ADR, Yachtsman…Our bags still had not arrived yet. I had to go to dinner in my jeans, which I wasn’t excited about (it was like 88 degrees out). We got on the bus to HS and took the boat from their over to dinner.

We went in and were sat within 10 minutes. The food was so good. I had the porter house and I did not leave anything on my plate by time it was all done. They came and sang happy birthday to us (my bday was celebrated and so was my DS). After dinner went out the dock and just looked around waiting for the boat, it was really nice. We got back to the room about 1030 and went to bed, we were all worn out from traveling.
    1995 Off Site
    2001 Off Site
    2002 All Star Sports
    2004 CBR
    2009 Pop
    2011 Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great start! Can I be nosy and ask what the personal triumph is? And what was your surprise gift? Details, details!!
    May '06 - offsite
    Dec. '07 - Poly
    Feb. '09 - WL
    Oct. '09 - CBR
    May '10 - POFQ/AKL
    Oct. '10 - BWI
    Jan./Feb. '11 - All Star Music
    March '12 - Poly
    Dec. '12 - Pop Century
    April '13 - Disneyland!
    Nov '13 - 1st Disney Cruise!
    June '14 - All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suz36 View Post
    Sounds like a great start! Can I be nosy and ask what the personal triumph is? And what was your surprise gift? Details, details!!

Our personal triumph is that we are having another baby. The pin they give you says "I'm celebrating".

My gift was a poster 10x13 size, it is the "vision"
    1995 Off Site
    2001 Off Site
    2002 All Star Sports
    2004 CBR
    2009 Pop
    2011 Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats!

My DH once surprised me with the "Magic" poster - I might have to add the "Vision" one to my wish list!
    May '06 - offsite
    Dec. '07 - Poly
    Feb. '09 - WL
    Oct. '09 - CBR
    May '10 - POFQ/AKL
    Oct. '10 - BWI
    Jan./Feb. '11 - All Star Music
    March '12 - Poly
    Dec. '12 - Pop Century
    April '13 - Disneyland!
    Nov '13 - 1st Disney Cruise!
    June '14 - All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Another baby! Thats fantastic!!
    How did your kids like Yachtsman? We've never tried it, and are thinking of it for July. What was the atmosphere like?
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

To be honest they were not as impressed as my wife and I were. I liked the fact that they made me remove my ball cap, no hats for the men in the dining area.

The food was absolutely fantastic!!! I recommend this place, this is now a place that we will be eating everytime, along with Artist Point.
    1995 Off Site
    2001 Off Site
    2002 All Star Sports
    2004 CBR
    2009 Pop
    2011 Pop

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: