Quantcast Royal Wedding Kate & Wills Fans - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post
    That's not an RWA conference is it, Sherri?!? They wouldn't dare do it on the same day!
    It is, but a local chapter one, not the big one. It's the New England Chapter of Romance Writer's of America conference, two days of workshops and talks in Salem MA, followed by a big booksigning event. Planned well before the wedding announcement. I thought about trying to arrive the night before, so I can be there and watch some wedding instead of traveling during it-- but I'm only comped for one night, and we're buying a new house, so it's not really in the budget. I can't complain- pretty exciting things going on here. And I'm sure it will be all over the place for days.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    It is, but a local chapter one, not the big one. It's the New England Chapter of Romance Writer's of America conference, two days of workshops and talks in Salem MA, followed by a big booksigning event. Planned well before the wedding announcement. I thought about trying to arrive the night before, so I can be there and watch some wedding instead of traveling during it-- but I'm only comped for one night, and we're buying a new house, so it's not really in the budget. I can't complain- pretty exciting things going on here. And I'm sure it will be all over the place for days.
    That is very exciting Sherri!! I wish I could attend one of the workshops!!

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I just don't get it, not excited about this at all. I have absolutely no interest in this.

Post Thanks / Like

Kona, I'm sure there are lots of people like you, no interest. Most of them probably aren't responding to a thread titled "Royal Wedding Kate and Wills Fans" but I'm sure they're out there. My kids would agree with you, no interest.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kona View Post
    I guess I just don't get it, not excited about this at all. I have absolutely no interest in this.
    okay, you can start a thread on that Just kidding, I understand some people aren't interested. I could go to my husband for that conversation.

Shari

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a Florida celebration at the Dolphin hotel:

Royal Wedding Weekend

Not invited to the Royal Wedding? Then celebrate it with us!

Stop by the Dolphin lobby April 25 - 29, 2011 to view a stunning "royal tiara and sapphire ring" sculpture made entirely out of pulled sugar and hand-crafted by our two-time world champion pastry chef, Laurent Branlard.

The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton will be broadcast from the Dolphin lobby starting at 5:00am on April 29th and we also invite you to join us for a royal reception in their honor! Light refreshments will be served.

Book online or call us at 888-828-8850 and ask for rate code ROYAL.

Post Thanks / Like

I just went to London in February and visited Westminster Abbey. I'll be watching because I'll be curious to see the Abbey and "the dress" of course. I remember getting up at 4 am with my Mom and watching Diana get married.
    1973,1978 (2x) Off Site
    1980 CONTEMPORARY
    1981 POLY
    1983 OFFSIGHT
    1990 POLY
    2000 POLY
    2001 BOARDWALK
    2002 WL
    2003 GROSVENOR DTD
    2003 WL
    2004 POFQ
    2005 POP
    2006 POP
    2007 WL
    2008 Polynesian
    2009 POFQ
    2010 AKL
    2011 AKL
    2012 CBR
    2013 CBR March & December

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool Jill!! I have that on my list someday! Did you get to go to Kensington Palace? I heard they have a permanent exhibit of Diana's gowns there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    Try the import section of your grocery store. My grocery store carries some from the Devon Cream Company and it's very good.
    Yeah, I have tried all of the grocery stores in the area (which are quite a lot). I am now checking into specialty stores. I know there is a place that carries a lot of imported english foods, but alas, way in Virginia and would take me more than an hour and a half just to get there via driving then metro.
    Candi, the Pooh fanatic!

4/2010 - Pop Century
    9/2005 - Pop Century
    1/2005 - Pop Century
    1/2004 - Offsite
    1/2001 - Offsite
    9/2000 - Wilderness Lodge Honeymoon
    5/1983 - Offsite
    Disneyland - 1980,1981,1982

Post Thanks / Like

Candi, would this recipe work for you--

Ingredients
    1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
    1 tablespoon white sugar
    1 pinch salt
    1 cup heavy cream

Directions
    1. In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, sugar and salt. Beat in cream until stiff peaks form. Chill until serving.

Shari

PS I am so excited, I don't have to work that day

Post Thanks / Like

So...for those of you watching, what network are you going to tune in to? I'm thinking I'm going to go with BBC America. Any reason I should tune in elsewhere?

Post Thanks / Like

I remember watching Charles and Diana's wedding with wide eyes as a girl. My sister and I played wedding outside for hours after that, using beach towels for our dress and train.

I am so excited for William and Kate. They seem to truly love one another. I am sad that Diana did not live to see this day. Diana was a normal Mum to her boys and loved them!! They really are images of their mother, with their good looks, willingness to serve, and charm. Diana would be very proud.
    From all appearances, Kate seems to be a lovely young lady..and NORMAL!!
    Can't wait to see the DRESS!!
    Julie
    Next Up:

Summer 2018... WE ARE BACK!!!
    2 families
    4 teenagers and Larry
    Taking on the parks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    So...for those of you watching, what network are you going to tune in to? I'm thinking I'm going to go with BBC America. Any reason I should tune in elsewhere?
    I realized I don't have to be at my conference until 2 pm, so I am waking up early to watch! Yay! BBC is probably a good choice. I'll probably flip between networks for a bit and then choose one that looks best. Wish I was watching at the Dolphin, though. That sounds fab!
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    BBCA is my choice also. No commercials!!!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Probably watching BBC here, too. If Anderson Cooper is on, will watch CNN too. I wanna see the dress! It's hilarious they are putting disco balls in the palace (Diana would have loved that). I quit watching TV for now, sick of hearing about it and just don't want to watch anymore coverage until the day.

Harrisonburg, VA--too far from the magic!
    Post Thanks / Like

Mom is looking forward to seeing the wedding and I really wish we could be together to watch it, but things aren't going as we had hoped. I have a presentation tomorrow afternoon and Mom lives 4 hours away. She just had major back surgury (a huge surprise) so she can't be here like we had planned and will likely sleep through the entire thing. So, I have spent about an hour going through the channels to see all the coverage leading up to the wedding, the actual wedding, and then the after-wedding stuff. My DVR is now fully occupied for most of the night and into tomorrow evening! I'm graduating on May 14th so Mom will be here for about a week...I'm planning to have all of this to keep her occupied and not helping with the packing of my apartment! I can't wait to see the dress so I'll probably be watching alone and then with Mom (unless I convince the fiancee that he wants to watch a little with me but I'm not holding my breath!)
    șoș Tiffany șoș

Many trips offsite growing up
    2/08 CBR
    10/09 Pop/POFQ
    12/09-1/10 POR/CR
    10/10 POLY
    12/11 POFQ

Next Up:
    POFQ 10/14 - 11/14

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: