Quantcast La Hacienda- your thoughts?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default La Hacienda- your thoughts?

Another poster tried a few weeks ago to get some reviews with little success; I'm hoping to find some folks who have been here to offer their comments.

We've dined inside at San Angel several times before and love the atmosphere but have never been overwhelmed by the food. Trying La Hacienda this August, with a late seating to try and catch Illuminations.

Anyone have any experience with La Hacienda, especially around Illuminations time? And whether or not you've dined here, do you know if it's on Tables in Wonderland yet? (All the online resources I can find say no, but wondering if that's changed in 2011.)

Thanks!
    john

Off-site '76, '89, '91, '96
    LBV Hilton '84
    DLR '86
    Poly '93, '08
    CR '96, '02, '03
    Next trip- Poly Aug '11

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We ate there and really enjoyed the food. I think it's a little more expensive than San Angel. From Disney's website they are not listing it w/TIW discount. I also just check passhlder website and it's not listed there either for TIW. They need to add it though as we would like to go back.

Post Thanks / Like

One of our new favs!! Food was fantastic, wait staff amazing!! We had 8:30 ressies and were seated right by the front windows and had an amazing view. They dim the lights and filter in the Illuminations music. We will be eating here again
    April 29-May 3- Coronado springs! Engage celeb
    Feb 21-March 1- DCL Bahamas/PORS Royal guest
    November 15th-22nd Marriott's Grande Villas
    May 2-5th Wilderness Lodge surprise engagement!
    Nov 27th-Dec 4rd 2012- Art Of Animation
    March 7-13th 2012 Fort Wilderness cabin
    100+ since 1977

Post Thanks / Like

We just ate there last week. Food was amazing. Try the fish tacos and the pork with mole. Fabulous salad with pomegranate too. I find the atmosphere to be so-so, but the food was worth it. On a side note, the counter service was also incredible. I can't believe the improvement between the old CS and the new. It's like gourmet CS. The tacos de carne were so good we ate there 3 times.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by megustamex View Post
    We just ate there last week. Food was amazing. Try the fish tacos and the pork with mole. Fabulous salad with pomegranate too. I find the atmosphere to be so-so, but the food was worth it. On a side note, the counter service was also incredible. I can't believe the improvement between the old CS and the new. It's like gourmet CS. The tacos de carne were so good we ate there 3 times.
    I like this. This post makes me feel better about our ADR there this month. It looks expensive compared to San Angel, and I was worried about giving it a try. You make it sound great!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

I agree -- counter service here was great. It was one of the best lunches we had in December!!
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks!

Appreciate your feedback- thanks to Mex especially for whetting my appetite for August! I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.
    john

Off-site '76, '89, '91, '96
    LBV Hilton '84
    DLR '86
    Poly '93, '08
    CR '96, '02, '03
    Next trip- Poly Aug '11

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: