Quantcast how to complain?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default how to complain?

I would like to send a few complaint e-mails to Disney about some restaurant experiences. What is the best way to contact individual restaurants?

thanks
    23rd visit March 20-25 @ Pop Century!

Have stayed at Polynesian, Beach Club, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, PO Riverside, AS Sports, Music, Movies, and Pop Century.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You can send an e-mail to Gueast Relations and tell them your complaints

[email protected]
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

I always find its good to talk to the manager while you are there. That way he can resolve any issues, and they DO want to know about them as they are held accountable for those issues as well.
    30+ trips; DCV owner at Beach Club Villas; 4 Disney cruises; 2 trips to Disneyland

Post Thanks / Like

After a disasterous evening at the Cali Grill, I wrote an email directly to the manager from a card that I picked up on my way out. She wrote back asking for more information, our dates, confirm # etc. I wrote with everything she asked for and she never contacted me again. I was pretty disappointed. I sure hope you get a better response!
    July 2012 Western Caribbean Cruise on Fantasy!
    2011 Offsite
    2009 Offsite
    2007 POFQ
    2000 Poly
    1996 Offsite
    1992 CBR
    Many childhood trips Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Momto3littlemice View Post
    After a disasterous evening at the Cali Grill, I wrote an email directly to the manager from a card that I picked up on my way out. She wrote back asking for more information, our dates, confirm # etc. I wrote with everything she asked for and she never contacted me again. I was pretty disappointed. I sure hope you get a better response!
    I've heard that is pretty common :-( It would seem that once Disney already has your money they aren't too motivated to deal with complaints. It is always best - at restaurants or the resorts - to complain right at the time when there is still some hope of them correcting the problem. I've NEVER heard of them refunding money AFTER a bad experience!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mom2morgan View Post
    I've heard that is pretty common :-( It would seem that once Disney already has your money they aren't too motivated to deal with complaints. It is always best - at restaurants or the resorts - to complain right at the time when there is still some hope of them correcting the problem. I've NEVER heard of them refunding money AFTER a bad experience!
    Sad, but very very true.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JPL View Post
    You can send an e-mail to Gueast Relations and tell them your complaints

[email protected]
    I've e-mailed complaints to this address and got a standard "we received your e-mail, thank you, we value your opinion" response. Nothing else.

I hope you get more than I did.
    "Girls, come on. Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so."
    - Elastigirl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFr33k View Post
    I've e-mailed complaints to this address and got a standard "we received your e-mail, thank you, we value your opinion" response. Nothing else.

I hope you get more than I did.

The only time I've ever gotten a response from them was when I wrote in about a top-notch server we had at Sanaa--it was a phone call. The other time I wrote in to complain, I did not even get as much as a response.

So, in essence, if you contact them to praise them, you will hear from them. If you contact them to complain, they don't want to know about you.
    Jen

Next trip: Beach Club Villas; August 2011.

Post Thanks / Like

I've always received a response when contacting guest services by email, in fact I usually get a personal phone call. I state my issue without any ranting, and I'm not fishing for some kind of compensation. The reason I contact guest services is so they can fix problems that irritate guests. In my experience they do work for continuous improvement.

Post Thanks / Like

I once relayed a bad experience through the guest services' email address and got a great response and offer of compensation. I only stated the problem in a "thought you'd like to know" kind of way, never asked for or expected compensation, so to be contacted by phone and offered it was a very nice surprise! So I would definitely recommend letting them know about your experience. Hopefully, even if you're not offered compensation, they will apologize and keep the problem from happening to someone else.

Post Thanks / Like

I also got a response - a phone call and then a letter - after complaining about housekeeping at the Poly. I did word the complaint as a head's up that the rooms were not being done properly either from a return guest point of view or in the manner befitting a deluxe hotel. We received a complimentary one night stay at a deluxe resort - which was not asked for.

I do not recall if I wrote a letter or sent an e-mail but I did send it after I got home. We had daily housekeeping issues as well as maintenance problems.

Jan

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: