Quantcast The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, news broke yesterday that they have not asked Danielle to come back for the 3rd season!
    Here's to hoping Dina comes back!!!
    Two things You told me: That You are strong, and You love me.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    Teresa hiking up the hill in those heels was crazy! By the end she could barely move. It was interesting though to see Teresa and Joe's hometown. The girls outfits at the end were over the top and, sorry to say, UGLY!
    You think Teresa and Joe are headed for divorce? They are one odd family!

I think Jacqueline is either drinking too much or trying too hard....something is off with that girl.

I still love love love Caroline. She seemed a little tired on the trip...although it did seem like it would be tiring. And she was so gracious with the kids!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BellesRose View Post
    You think Teresa and Joe are headed for divorce? They are one odd family!
    I agree, the way he looks at her makes me think he holds her totally responsible for their financial problems. He always seems more than annoyed, even during the Christening (with the photos).
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

You know what, I don't think they will divorce. Yes, I think he blames her for their financial woes, but he's guilty of overspending too, and she's the only one bringing in money right now through the show and her cookbook. I do think they love each other in an odd sort of way. At least she still seems to be totally in love with him, even though he is always making rude remarks to her.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it will be interesting to see what happens after the bankcrupty sale this weekend. How will they film next season if everything is gone?
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

Oh never mind, the sale has been postponed to October 3rd.
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

All I have to say is "let's act civilized" haha!
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pink View Post
    All I have to say is "let's act civilized" haha!
    LOL!
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

So Joe's DWI appeal was today in Morristown. The new judge cut the penalties to $600 total. He also dismissed the community service and his license is now suspended for 7 months rather than 12. The discussion was not whether he was drunk but that the original penalty was too strict because he didn't hurt anyone. Today's judge felt he was sentenced too harshly because of his notoriety.

According to the Morris County Daily Record
    While not condoning any of Giudice's actions or his record, the judge said he believed the penalties were too harsh but he warned him not to make the mistake of drunken driving again.
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

What did you all think of the finale? Or better question: What do you think about the reunion previews? I've heard rumors that these shows could be fake or scripted, which may or may not be true, but Teresa does NOT look like she is acting next week!

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's more likely that the producers encourage the ladies to create volatile situations. And I'm sure that the producers find personalities that are going to create fireworks. They might also be given volatile information and encouraged to bring it up in conversation. But I don't think the show is necessarily scripted. I'm so happy that Danielle won't be coming back next season! I feel so sorry for her two girls.

Amy
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Mousefever, I don't think it's 100% pure reality. BRAVO has to ensure they get a good show, so they might say to Caroline.. maybe you should talk to Danielle... or maybe you should have a family dinner to discuss... of course what they say and do at those events is up to them, but I do think reality shows place people at the right place at the right times.

A few blogs I read compare Danielle to Jafar, and I think it's a funny and somewhat appropriate comparison. She is so dry all the time, she has that fake air of propriety about her. Funny.

Oh and one more thing. The whole woman/women mispronunciation was in FULL FORCE in the finale. I was cracking up thinking of you guys talking about it on here.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to miss Danielle. Some of her lines just crack me up. This week was her line about Caroline - she thinks she's Carmela, this is not the Sopranos and when she was talking about Theresa, all I can say is when my daughters were little they wore crinoline and lace and the dog was dressed in leopard.

I agree that they are scripted. I admit, we can be obnoxious but these people are sooooo over the top they are laughable.

New premise for next season, "Housewives of NJ" visit "The Jersey Shore". Classless meets classless!
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mousefever View Post
    I feel so sorry for her two girls.
    Having them hug her 'security' guys and thank them for keeping her safe was too weird. Who does that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    I agree with Mousefever, I don't think it's 100% pure reality. BRAVO has to ensure they get a good show, so they might say to Caroline.. maybe you should talk to Danielle... or maybe you should have a family dinner to discuss... of course what they say and do at those events is up to them, but I do think reality shows place people at the right place at the right times.
    I've read that it's in their contracts that they have to film at least once with every member of the cast.

I definitely think some of the stuff is scripted, and I know they do retakes of certain situations (like entrances into restaurants, stores, etc.).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Having them hug her 'security' guys and thank them for keeping her safe was too weird. Who does that?
    I KNOW!!! I was so creeped out by that! "Ok girls, go hug these random grown men that you don't even know..." Ugh. Just gave me the willies. Especially because both girls seemed totally uncomfortable with those men even BEING in the room.

I see a really screwed up future for those two girls...
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

ALL reality shows are scripted. I know a couple people who have "tried out" for these types of shows, and they have turned them down after being cast because they had to sign contracts indicating that they would be "placed into situations by the production team" and be "told to follow scripted situations and dialogues as presented" that they otherwise might not do on their own. In particular, the Real World actually writes character profiles for each of it's "cast members". If you don't agree to "play the role", you're out.

My sister's husband also works in television. He was a cameraman for Big Brother for several seasons. That show is ABSOLUTELY scripted. There is a director and everything...

Just so you know. What you are seeing on t.v. is NOT real. The only shows that are truly real are "documentary" type reality shows (shows like Boston Med, which aired this past summer).
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

All I know is I'm popping up a big bowl of popcorn and will be in front of my TV. This should be better than the Friday night fights my Dad used to wach years ago.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

As far as scripts go, my mother was on a real estate reality show a few times and before the camera starts rolling the producers tell the people in the scene what to talk about. They don't tell me exact lines to read. I don't know if it is the same way for the housewives but I feel like it could be. However, I do think that some of the things that come out of these ladies mouths could not be made up. They're just too out there. I can't wait to see the reunion specials. It made me laugh to see how LONG the couch was that Caroline and Danielle were sitting on- they couldn't be far enough away from each other. Did anyone also see the "thing" that Danielle pulls out of her purse? I slowed down my Tivo and it is a wig! Does she really expect us to believe that Ashley pulled THAT much hair from her head haha. Not to mention some of the hairs in the wig/weave whatever were blonde.

As for Danielle getting fired, I think it is for the best. Obviously her girls did not need any more media attention/craziness in their lives. They seem to have been through enough. However, for the shows sake, I think without her it will be boring.
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: