Quantcast Woman Sues Disney! - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    488.22 miles from Walt Dinsey World - Alabama
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post

As I'm writing this, I'm also thinking about the attendants for the characters. They do give Disney an additional witness to help disprove false allegations.
    I was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking about how many other guests would have been witnesses to this. There are almost always lines of people waiting to meet with characters. Surely someone else would have seen this "incident" when and IF it had happened.
    At least 14 trips before 1988
    Off-site - 3-92
    Off-site - 2-01
    ASM - 5-02, 7-03
    CBR - 11-05, 2-10
    Off-site - 2-06
    Pop - 6-06, 2-08
    Poly -12-07
    Cor. S. - 6-2010
    Cor.S. - 10-11

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

So here is a true story. My Mother in Law took my wife to Disneyworld back in the 80s. At a photo op with Tigger, the guy leaned over and whispered to her "hey, what are you doing later?' It really bothered her. She didn't mention it to anyone but has remembered it and brings it up now every time she sees Tigger. Does she expect to be compensated? No. But she has experienced some stress that has kept her away from Disney for 20 years now.
    So, I for one, won't throw stones at this woman because it is a possiblity that it really happened the way she said it did. Who knows?
    I think most comments here reflect the disgust most of us have with lawsuit happy US and the legal system.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a shame. I made a perfectly innocent comment and it was twisted by a costumed character.
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Only about twenty-five miles away from the most magical place on Earth
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyRox View Post
    In the suit, Magolon said that she is traumatized two years after the incident and suffers from anxiety, headaches, nausea, cold sweats, insomnia, nightmares, flashbacks and digestive problems.
    A Disney character touching you inappropriately (if one actually did, I doubt it) causes nausea and digestive problems? I mean come on, I can understand them being upset, but medical conditions? Whatever!

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly.

Get a LIFE.
    "I wanted something alive, something that could grow. Something I can keep plussing with ideas. You see? The park is that. Not only can I add things but even the trees will keep growing. The thing will get more beautiful every year."

Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Smile woman sues..

REALLY 2008 it is 2010 now why wait so long and If I thought one of the charaters was being CHECKY I would ahve gotton a cast memember right over or spoke to the one that was there...

Oh people come on... I was grabbed and licked by PLUTO I never laughed so hard and said... without being heard by children.."I hope you are a guy under that costume!!"...my friends have this on video...it was funny because at DHS the song was "KISS the girl" was playing too :-)...and I loved that PLUTO photo of us It is on my facebook profile photo!!!

people RELAX AND ENJOY,
    Lori
    Just keep swimming Just keep swimming

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimsgal05 View Post
    Oh people come on... I was grabbed and licked by PLUTO I never laughed so hard and said... without being heard by children.."I hope you are a guy under that costume!!"...my friends have this on video...it was funny because at DHS the song was "KISS the girl" was playing too :-)...and I loved that PLUTO photo of us It is on my facebook profile photo!!!

people RELAX AND ENJOY,
    Lori
    Hahaha same here! My cousins may have heard me ask if Pluto was a guy, but they were older at the time and this was at Liberty Tree Tavern so no one else was around. I also have a picture of me and Pluto, except you can't see me cuz he put my head in his mouth

And yes, I do believe these things could cause some sort of trauma, especially if something was said to you. What I don't believe is that a character would touch someone as inappropriately as the way this woman described and not have anyone else see it, and I don't understand why anyone wouldn't go tell if no one else was around. I also don't think anyone would wait 2 years and then claim outrageous stories of how you can no longer work because of it.
    Two things You told me: That You are strong, and You love me.

Post Thanks / Like

Am I allowed to sue every woman that every gropped me during a show as a certain pirate?

Id be a millionaire.
    '02 F!, Voyage, FOLK, CSC, Cin-Bra, DAwM, DDCT, MJJP, BpB, Accent/Face Trainer
    '05 Tokyo Disney performer
    '07 Equity, Pirate Tutorial, Green Army Man, Pirates Dinner Adventure, P&P Swordfighter, Grinchmas
    '09 Producer: The Marriage Ref
    '10 Show Writer: Universal Studios

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Please! I have a great picture of me at the Crystal Palace with Tigger sitting next to me with his arm around me, tickling me on my side, under my arm, to make me laugh for the picture. I'm sure Tigger had no idea how "close" he was to a certain part of my anatomy , he was just trying to make me laugh. I have the picture framed for all to see in my home office. I love that picture, it brings back such great memories of one of the best trips my mom and I ever had at WDW.

Why do people always have to make something nasty out of something innocent.
    K

"...in the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki room..."

1975 - 2000 Various 11 trips
    2003 Contempory, 2006 Polynesian; 2009 Disney Cruise; 2010 POR; AP since 6/10; 2011 Contemporary; 2014 Contemporary

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan0301 View Post
    Am I allowed to sue every woman that every gropped me during a show as a certain pirate?

Id be a millionaire.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Default When I worked there...

A girl wore the Donald Cotume.

And when I was two, Smee lifted up my pony tails.

Not going to take a side, but as parent I would always stick behind my child.

As a fan of Disney, I believe in keeping the magic.
    4.19.02- Baked for the mouse
    2002-Baked at Epcot’s Food and Wine
    11.13.02- Took a Norwalk Virus Disney Cruise
    6.20.04-Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion/ Reception at Boardwalk
    Old Key West:My Home
    "But father...I'm indecent" C.O.P.

Post Thanks / Like

far fetched. if she had been really hurt then she woulve complained that day
    A man should never neglect his family for business.-Walt Disney
    Apr07-FW
    Feb08-FW
    Sep08-BC
    Sep09-POR
    Nov-Dec09-FW
    Dec09-BC
    Aug10-WL
    Jan11-SSR
    Oct11-ASM/FW/CBR/BC
    Dec11-ASM/BLT
    Jan12-WD
    Feb12-Off
    Sep12-BCV/Pop
    Jan13-FW/AOA
    Feb13-CBR
    Sept13-Dland
    Dec13-FW

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Drinking Around The World View Post
    Maybe they could have two lines. One for not getting groped and one for getting groped. I for one would wait hours for a picture with the princesses!

Handler to park goer... Would that be groping or non????

LOL...
    1977 FW, 1990 CBBR, 2000 POR,
    2006 ASM, 2007 ASM, 2008 GF
    2009 POP, 2010 ASM, 2010 POP
    2012 POP

POP AGAIN! 2013

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: