Quantcast How would March crouds compare to June??

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default How would March crouds compare to June??

Want to go spring break, but not sure about crowds. We do not want to have to take kids out of school, but want to be able to see a lot also. We have been 3 times with the kids, all in June/early July. Soooo hot and rained every afternoon 2 of years we went, but we managed to experience most of what we wanted. Stayed value once and Delux twice..

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Although March will be fairly busy with school break crowds, it won't be any worse that late June/early July.

It should be less crowded, and the weather much more comfortable.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

I have been both over spring break and early June. It is difficult to predict crowds because anything from school vacations to family reunions to promotions could impact how busy a park is at any time of the year. When I went this past March during spring break we were there for three days and saw everything we wanted. I was with a first-timer and she got to do all the big attractions (like Soarin', the mountains in MK and Everest) at least once, if not multiple times. Just make sure you have a plan of attack, make ADRs early, get to the park at opening (can't stress this one enough) and use FastPass. The weather was much more comfortable in March, it didn't get much into the 70s and no humidity or rain, as opposed to muggy, 80's or above and regular thunderstorms in June. Have a great vacation!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

We did spring break last year for 3rd week in March and it was not too bad. Spring break dates vary across the country so it thins it out as opposed to summer when every one is off at the same time. Friends have gone easter week as well and it has been managable. The weather is awesome as well.
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing" WED

Post Thanks / Like

We went right before "Spring Break" started this year. For me, before the weekend leading up to the start, the parks were great. Once Spring Break started, it was too busy for my liking. With Easter late in April, the earlier in March you go the better. For comparison sake, Spring Break and June will be about the same crowd wise. Heat wise, June will be much hotter.
    1 Week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek 06/17/17 - 06/24/17; 1 Week at Orange Lake Resort 06/24/17 - 06/30/17; 1 week at OKW 12/03/17 - 12/10/17

Post Thanks / Like

We always used to visit in mid-March, which was usually several weeks before spring break.
    Last year, for a change we went early September so we could do MNSSHP. We drove down for the first time.
    From past experience, I think it was noticibly more crowded in March.
    BTW, we are heading back again this September. Another driving vacation.
    PETE FROM NYC
    DISNEY NUT SINCE THE 1950s.
    I AM POOH SIZED AND PROUD OF IT.
    FORGET ABOUT THAT OTHER FAT GUY ON TV.
    I AM THE REAL KING OF QUEENS
    TWELVE TRIPS FROM 1975 - 2007 all by plane
    Drove down 2009,2010,2012,2014.
    DVC since 9/09. We own at BLT.
    Next trip: 11/1 to 11/12. BLT

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: