Quantcast Any possible discounts for early December?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any possible discounts for early December?

Hello all. Great to be here. Historical discounts of years past show that at times WDW has offered a type of discount through early to mid december (not usually running through Christmas though). Anyone remember what type of discounts they usually were or might be. Were they just room discounts? Any discount is appreciated (greatly)!!! My wife and I usually go just ourselves, this year though, we are bringing her Mother, and older brother with us. They have never been. YES!! I just love going to Disney with a first timer, it is like experiencing WDW magic and Pixie dust multiplied times 100!!! We are looking at going Dec 6th-13th. Thanks for any info or personal thoughts.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Well last year we got a free MYW dining package but it was for only one week in December, in the middle. We booked it and it was Dec 12-17th. We had planned to go around the 8th but changed our dates to take the offer instead. I know it was not offered for the first two weeks of the month though. There's no telling really, if travel is down they may put something out there.
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool, yes it pays to be flexible on vacation days and time. We are open to that. Great thoughts. thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I was there in early Dec. and they offered free dinning. Last year went in early Sept and got free dinning. They also offered room discounts but you can only use one special and the dinning saved us more money.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and I forgot to add- I booked the free dining offer in Sept. for the December dates. That was when they offered it. But just look at Disney.com and here on intercot- they will always announce any specials promptly! Good luck.
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

Last year in feb. my mom got a mailed post card pin offer which we used for the first week of dec. @ 40% off 2 poly rooms. Last sun. I was checking out options on the WDW site, updating 'my vacation' and all, saved a couple of offers and on tues got an email pin code w/ 40% off deluxes, 30% mods and 20% values that ran through 12/16/10. Given the state of the economy I expect @ some point there will be a similar general public offering including those dates. I'm thrilled that I got the pin and used it today to get exactly what I wanted.

Post Thanks / Like

Two weeks after applying for a planning DVD and indicating I was interested in a December 2010 trip, Disney emailed me a PIN for 30/35/40% off. While it doesn't work every time for every person, I now have two trips booked that have been given 30/35/40% off PINs weeks after registering for the planning DVD on the WDW website.
    Disney Dream May 2019, WDW Dec 2019

18 Oct ASMv
    16 (APs) Jan POR, Feb CSR, April ASMv, June BC, Oct Pop & Cabins, Dec ASMv & AKL & Pop, Jan '17 POFQ (10k!)
    15 May Pop&CBR pirates
    13 Oct ASMu&AoA
    10 (APs) June CR, Oct AKL&Pop, Dec Pop
    07 March ASMv
    04 June POR
    94 June Onsite

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: