Quantcast Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Premieres February 11) - Page 7

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by d_m_n_n View Post
    I have never, in my Survivor life, seen a more idiotic bunch of yahoos And may I say, Amanda annoys the out of me!!! Boohoo...James is hurt... Besides Colby, none of the heroes deserve to win this season!
    I totally agree! I am actually rooting for the villains to win, especially Boston Rob. He has been playing one heck of a good game so far!
    Meg
    DVC Owner at AKV and BCV
    Upcoming Trips
    6/11--AKV & BCV with Kim & Gary
    8/11--Alaska on the Disney Wonder
    6/12--AKV with Jess, BCV just the two of us
    6/14--AKV & BCV just the two of us

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that things have been kind of weird this season. I'm not liking what the editors are doing to JT this season. Who knows how they are really playing the way the editing is going. I kept saying they were dumb to vote out Tom over James. It just doesn't seem like any of them are really into fighting to win. Could it be because they have too many "previous winners" in there and they don't really care?

Why are they waiting 2 weeks to air the next episode? I heard them say that and kept trying to figure out what is next week that they wouldn't be airing it.
    Last edited by pixiesmimi; 03-13-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure it's because of the NCAA (college basketball) tournament.

And don't forget, the following week it will be on Wednesday night, not Thursday.

Denise
    '72 & '76 FW
    '88 Off Site
    '98 Dixie Landings
    '00 Treehouse Villas
    '02 & '03 POR
    '04 & '05 WL
    '06 & '07 POR
    '07 WL
    '09 POR
    '11 AKL
    '13 WL
    Next Up: Jan '15 WL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nini View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's because of the NCAA (college basketball) tournament.

And don't forget, the following week it will be on Wednesday night, not Thursday.
    Yep, it's always kinda messed up this time of year because of the tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, Man! That's going to stink! I'll have to try to explain to the DGDs that it isn't on next week and live through it and Wednesday night isn't good. Guess I'll have to watch it the next day online.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everyone on the chocolate, and I love chocolate. I thought I wouldn't want to eat to much of it because it would slow me down, wreak havoc with my system, and go glunk in my stomach at that point. No thanks. I wonder how much the Villains actually indulged because it didn't seem to slow them down as it should have.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I finally saw last week's episode. I can't believe what a bunch of losers are playing the Hero's side! It's discouraging to watch them in action. The only decent decision they've made recently is to get rid of Cirie. When they're picked off one-by-one, the way they're going now, they have no one to blame but themselves.
    Sonja

Spay and neuter your pets!

Post Thanks / Like

Last night was a great tribal.

Did anyone else notice that weird, short instant when they cut to Russell while everyone was eating hot dogs? He had his head down as if he was looking at something. I know it was raining - and that may be why - but that brief scene felt strange. I was wondering if he didn't find another clue to the immunity idol in the mustard.
    "Believe me, it's the most exciting and challenging assignment we have ever tackled at Walt Disney Productions."
    Walt Disney speaking on the future Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Man, that was one of the best tribals ever! When I realized what Tyson had done and how this was going to play out I nearly choked to death I was laughing so hard! CLASSIC!!!

That being said, though, and even though it worked out for him, I still think Russell made a really dumb move. I think it was perceived by his tribemates as being an arrogant maneuver and also they're certain to be angry about how it played out. With no numbers on his side, Russell may have painted himself into a corner.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Arrrrgh! Tyson! What a dumb move on his part. All he had to do was stick to the plan, but as soon as he said he was thinking about flipping his vote to Parvati, I knew he was done for. Not that I liked Tyson much, but I really want Parvati to go!!

I'm not liking Russell this time like I did last season. Well, I guess I should say I'm not rooting for him like I was last season. Is it just me, or does he seem completely smitten with Parvati? When he gave her the idol last night, he looked really nervous as the votes were being read, which leads me to think he wasn't sure if he made the right move. That seems out of character for him. I guess we'll see how far he gets trying to use his "master manipulator" role while following Parvati around like a lost puppy dog.

I didn't like seeing James go, but I think it was the best move for the heroes. I had just started to come back around to James' side after not liking him for the majority of this season. But how much longer was he going to be able to push with that knee? It even buckled on him as he was walking down the steps after being voted out. I can't say that I'm on the Colby train, though. He just hasn't done anything in challenges this time. Hopefully he gets out of his funk now that he's been given a second chance (well, really a third or fourth chance!).
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't say that it was "best tribal council ever" as the ads were touting it. But yeah, it was pretty good. I also saw the writing on the wall for Tyson when he deemed to safe to write Parvati's name down. Oh, Tyson! You could see him realizing it before it actually came down to his name coming out, too. I really wanted him to make the merge, because his little asides crack me up, but he had almost no face time this time, so I thought he had it coming. But, he's still "awesome."

Russell has not mastered his end game. Key to being the best Survivor ever is knowing how to make it all the way, and how to win, and he just reads these people wrong if he thinks they will respect him for outplaying. Alienating people is no way to win. He did seem to be trying to appeal to Coach, for whatever reason, so maybe he's catching on. For Rob, I think his ego might be getting out of control again. He's banking on the fact that he is in a key position and people are with him, and I think he might be wrong.

James should have gone last week, so I'm not surprised it was him this week. I'm liking Colby more lately. His ego has taken a few hits, but he plays a loyal game (often at his own expense). I would have kept Colby over James.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Great episode.

Anyone else sense panic in Rob? Both in his face at tribal and in his voice in the preview.
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    Anyone else sense panic in Rob? Both in his face at tribal and in his voice in the preview.
    Yeah, I noticed that, too. He looks like he's scrambling in the previews for next week. If it comes to a Rob v. Russell showdown, I'm rooting for Rob all the way!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    Great episode.

Anyone else sense panic in Rob?
    I saw anger, not panic... Didn't catch the previews though.

Russell is the best Survivor to play this game so far. Maybe it's luck, but I don't think so. He won't win though...

It would be nice to see Rob bring home a million to Amber!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Russell is in an interesting position. I see potential for him to work on Coach and maybe Sandra to swing them against Rob. It's really not that tough of a sell if you think about it ... Rob is a really strong physical competitor as compared to Russell. I'd just lay it out and say, "Hey who do you feel more comfortable about beating in a challenge late in the game? Me or Rob?" and let the wheels start turning.

He better be careful, though, with the whole Pavarti alliance because no one else likes her.
    Ian ºOº

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey...

Wait a minute that was me who told you he would swing Coach and Sandra...
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JanetMegan View Post
    Wait a minute that was me who told you he would swing Coach and Sandra...
    That's correct. I stole your idea.
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Russell did good...Tyson "ID-10-T". The best they really could hope for would have been a "tie". BUT he would have had a "chance". SIGH.

I question...was Coach "supposed" to vote Pavariti?

I loved tribal council. I adore Rob...and yes...I really like Russell too. I LOVE Survivor and people that REALLY play the game

Russell actually may have scored himself a "brownie point". How chilverious was he to give Parvariti the idol and sacrifice himself...hmmm...Rob's right...he's dangerous...but will the ladies listen to the "Godfather" or the "Knight in Shining Armor"

I don't think Russell is particularly "smitten" by Pavariti...BUT...he figures with HER in his pocket...not bad. She's got "buddies" on the OTHER side. If he holds her and maybe a couple of others till the "merge" then THEY merge with the "OTHERS"...They may become very powerful regardless of WHICH tribe is the big winner...He is playing an excellent game...Rob is playing an excellent game.

If they listen to Rob...he will carry them to the end but if they want to get into the "oh boy, oh boy...I wanna be in the Let's-vote-out-Pavariti Club like Tyson...they're gonna go down one by one.

I wonder if Rob knows that Tyson cut his own thoat...Russell knows.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    I don't think Russell is particularly "smitten" by Pavariti...BUT...he figures with HER in his pocket...not bad. She's got "buddies" on the OTHER side. If he holds her and maybe a couple of others till the "merge" then THEY merge with the "OTHERS"...They may become very powerful regardless of WHICH tribe is the big winner...
    Good theory. I actually think you might be on to something here.

Parvati would be a powerful ally post-merge, since she has a lot of friends on the Heroes tribe.
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Good theory. I actually think you might be on to something here.

Parvati would be a powerful ally post-merge, since she has a lot of friends on the Heroes tribe.
    But with James and Cirie gone, doesn't that only leave Parvati with Amanda? I mean, one person is better than none, but that would still only leave Russell with 2 other people (not including Danielle).
    Laura

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: