Quantcast Survivor-Samoa - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Survivor-Samoa

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking that Shambo voted for Russell so Galu would think she was still being loyal to them. She knew Russell had the idol so he wasn't going anywhere and she even told Foafoa to vote for Kelly instead of Monica because the boys on Galu had been trying to vote Monica off for a long time. They wanted it to be a loss to Laura since they couldn't vote her off(voting off one of her "sisters"). Anyway that is what I think was said.
    Dixie Landings 94,96,98
    POR 2006
    POFQ 2008,2009,2011
    Boardwalk 2013
    POFQ 2016

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember Jeff saying Eric would be the first jury member.

Is CBS' plan backfiring labeling Russell as the biggest villain in Survivor history? I don't even love to hate him. I, like a lot of you, just find myself loving him now. Imagine that. Who I hate is Laura! Talk about power going to someone's head.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RenDuran View Post

I was surprised that Shambo voted for Russell. Erik was still really bitter. Made for an interesting tribal council.
    I wonder if Shambo didn't vote for Russell to stay in good graces with Galu. Then she can give him "inside" information as to who is going next. Or else she realizes that his tribe is going to be picked off and she'll go farther with he original. Regardless, I have coverted as well. Hope he can pull it off again!!!
    First trip...02/72 Fort Wilderness
    Last trip...2/2016 Boardwalk Inn
    Next trip...2/2017 Boardwalk Inn Princess Half Weekend

"Mama, another gator got in the house"

"Don't make me turn this formation around!"

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Oh yeah ... our whole family is officially on the Russell bandwagon. I am totally rooting for him to win the whole thing!

The last two weeks have been really good. Two great blindsides in a row. I love a good blindside.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I too am officially rooting for Russell to win it! No matter what you think about his personality he is definitely playing the game and their to win! I read that Jeff Probst said that watching Russell is like watching Richard Hatch the first season in that he seems to be playing a completely different game than the rest of them.

I had almost given up on Survivor at the beginning of the season but am certainly glad I stuck with it as these last couple of weeks have been some of the best episodes in Survivor history! Still the best reality show by far!!!
    "Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!"

Proud mom of Elias - born Sept 2008!

WDW College Program Alum-Fall 2001

I runDisney - 2010 DL Half, 2012 Coast to Coast DL Half and Wine & Dine, 2014 Tinker Bell Half, 2014 Avengers Half, 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge, 2015 Dumbo Double Dare

Post Thanks / Like

Awww shucks. It seems like the beginning everybody is not excited about Survivor in the beginning then it picks up at the end. I think it's just because after several weeks we become more involved with the characters and we get off the "whiny riff-raff" and are left with more "personality" good or bad.

In the meantime I really think Shambo went the right direction. It puts her in a position to flip flop at any time with the possibility of gaining inside info. I think she voted the way she should have for that tribal council. Now they're "even". But she has to be "careful"...she don't want to turn it into foa foa against.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

That was one of the best tribal councils in a long time! The looks on thier faces when Russel played the idol were great but my favorite part was Eric's reaction! I thought he was going to start jumping up and down.

As much as I hate to say it, add me to the Russell fan club. I think he might be in trouble soon though.
    Christina - DVC member
    SOG, VWL, OKW, AKL, ASMu, PC, POFQ, CSR, POLY, POR, BWV,SSR, CR, CBR, AKV, BCV
    Next trip- Nov 28- Dec 6

Post Thanks / Like

Well....Add me to Team Russel..I hated him in the beginning, and was very close to not watching the season because I thought it was SO boring. I'm glad I've watched it because last weeks was epic. I loved all their faces, but Laura's was the best. She was ticked. And dang, Eric, phew "if looks could kill" popped into my head when he first sat down. Tomorrows episode looked good. It'll be interesting to see if Russel can do it again with every Galu member watching him like a hawk.
    All of our dream can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Remember, we must always believe in our wishes, for they are the magic in the world.

Current CM at MK! If you're in Adventureland and craving Dole, Ice Cream, or an eggroll, look for Sarah from Front Royal, VA and say Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

I still don't like Russell at all, but he really is playing the game and if he wins he sure has worked hard to get it.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Perfect!

I'm on the John bandwagon now. His assessment of Galu's analytical skills was hilarious (and right on).

And I find Dave to be just really......strange.

Post Thanks / Like

John seems like he's been practically invisible up till now. But I'm with him...uhhhh...we'll just put you under the wheels of the bus and then we'll all go for Natalie. Sounds good right?

Uhhhh ...I don't think you HAVE to be a "rocket scientist" to figure out that plan kinda stunk for John. Stupid thing was they DID do it to a "rocket scientist"...Is he smarter than the average bear??? We'll see next week on SURVIVOR....

Looks like "bad Russell" comes out again next week...alas...I don't feel sorry if the chicken gets loose...EAT THE CHICKEN. While half of the tribe was out at the reward...the other half should have had a chicken dinner. If Galu was really smart they would have eaten the chickens earlier. The chickens need to be fed and tended to and after all the work...it seems as though the chickens often escape anyway....one egg a day just isn't worth it. EAT THE CHICKEN.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Sooooo glad Laura is gone! I thought for sure they were going to have to pull rocks...I'm glad John decided to flip (at least during this vote) and break the tie.

I knew as soon as Russell saw the clue for the third idol, that was it! He would get it for sure! It was pretty funny to see Dave trying to chase him and Russell getting away.
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

Post Thanks / Like

I was like everyone else and could not stand Russell and now I am on the bandwagon I hope he wins...He is playing the best game. To find an immunity idol let alone 3 idols is just amazing to me. I think that at the begining of the season that there was not really a whole lot going on thus the maxium Russell exposure. But the past 3 episodes have been the best I have seen in many a past seasons. Will he win...maybe..maybe not. But he will I think win the fan favorite as odd as that may seem.

Dean
    Twitter = DVC5571

Apr 04--First trip ever--30th Birthday Present
    Dec 05--Off Site (Honeymoon)
    Oct 07-- On Stie POP
    Feb 09-- Off Site -AK day trip
    Sept 10 -- Onsite -Coronodo Springs

Member of the Tommorowland Metro-Retro Historical Society

Post Thanks / Like

Another good one. I was so ready to get rid of Laura! Glad it worked. I loved John's assessment, too. Watching a tribe that started so strong squander their lead and lose players week after week is really amazing. Getting rid of Erik at a crucial time to stick together was one of the dumbest Survivor moves ever. Dave makes me laugh, but he is weird. I'm sticking with Foa Foa for the win (but which one? Hmm).
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh, I think Shambo's going to be mad. But will she have it out with Russell? Or will he be able to placate her? Her social skills are sorely lacking, so this could be bad for Shambo unless she keeps her cool next week.

Loved John's surprise. Poor John. Crazy Dave ekes out another week. And really, it would be a shame to lose the one guy (Dave) who is willing to start the bidding at auction for "a hundge" aka hundred. Who says that?

Natalie is my player of the week. She made a smart move at auction grabbing the first thing to get solid meal before they started pulling out the covered risky things. PB & J is good when you haven't eaten regularly, anyway. Mick's burger might have given him some tummy issues later. That thing was huge! And then Natalie held on through that challenge, very impressive. Plus, I can't forget she laid the groundwork for getting rid of Erik earlier, which was the pivotal move of the game (and Jaison's idea). Jaison made a good move, too. He never would have beaten Dave without those extra knots. This show has heated up nicely since merge!
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    And really, it would be a shame to lose the one guy (Dave) who is willing to start the bidding at auction for "a hundge" aka hundred. Who says that?
    I say that all the time.

I'm ready for Shambo to go home. Her psychotic, near incoherent ramblings are irritating me to no end. She's completely inept at playing the game and has really only stuck around because she made herself useful to old Foa Foa.

I liked the John blindside, even though I'd have rather seen Dave or Shambo sent packing. He was a strong player and did need to go when the chance presented itself.
    Ian ºOº

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

I liked Shambo's reasoning for wanting to get rid of Dave....a dream! Was she this annoying at the start of the show or did they do some clever editing? Her face during the reading of the votes was priceless. I can't wait to see how things played out once they all went back to camp that night.
    Sonja

Spay and neuter your pets!

Post Thanks / Like

I was so glad to see Monica go last night! I didn't really like her from the beginning, and as the season went on I liked her less and less. I was a little nervous when Russell didn't play his idol at the 2nd tribal...phew! I'm still rooting for him to win the whole thing, but I think it's going to be tough as the other players are starting to be more wary of him.
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see Russell make it to the end, but I'm behind Natalie for the win. We'll see how it goes. I was also very glad to get rid of Monica. I didn't think Russell's TC move was "the boldest" as they'd advertised it. I think they'd already settled on Monica going home, from the way the votes went down. Brett's the biggest threat out there now.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I was very happy with both votes last night, although I was surprised to see that it was a twofer? What prompted that?

I was pretty nervous when Russell opted not to play his idol, but when it worked out I was really glad for him. Everyone knowing he has it should be enough to carry him through to the final four just by itself.

From there, though ... he's going to have a huge target on his back. I agree that everyone is going to gun for him the minute the idol is out of play.
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: