Quantcast World Series

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: World Series

Post Thanks / Like

Question World Series

can anyone tell me what restuarant to eat at while the world series is on with televisions so we can watch it. I have a reservation at the irish pub in pleasure island. Do they have T.V.'s ?
    loveit

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know about the Irish Pub...but there is ESPN Zone on the Boardwalk and they have a ton of TV's
    04 Honeymoon ,Swan and off property WDW
    05 1st Annivesary, off property WDW
    07 at All-Star Music WDW
    08 Disneyland
    09 AKV-Kidani Village WDW
    10 AKV-Jambo House/Boardwalk. 11 Kidani Village
    September 2012 Jambo House
    December 2013 Grand Californian

Post Thanks / Like

If you want the rowdyness of a sportsbar, then go with ESPN Club, if you don't, any one of the lounges in WDW would have it on, I'm sure.
    Jerry

"I only hope we never lose sight of one thing..that it was all started by a mouse."--Walt Disney

Our favorite trip...the NEXT one!

Post Thanks / Like

We were there during the ALCS post-season games last year. Let me banish any wonder of who we are and what we are: WE are long-standing, (not-so-long) long-suffering (anymore), card carrying members of the Red Sox Nation. Business brought me to "The World", which is never a bad thing, however- it became immediately clear to us on night one of our stay that Disney Resort T.V. does not acknowledge the existence of Ted Turner. We sat in front of my laptop in our room at CBR, ignoring a beautiful night and the fact that we had been given a pool room and watched the box scores roll... Later that week, we left Epcot early to cruise to ESPN Zone only to find them showing a Texas Longhorn game on EVERY T.V. All this while a fervent (and growing group of Red Sox fans gathered outside to shout in chorus: We want baseball ! (swear to God... truth). They eventually relented and switched one outdoor T.V. over to the Red Sox - Tampa game. (can you believe it? Here w are in FL and a local brew and sports facility wasn't broadcasting the ALCS as the Main Event. I learned something that night about the difference in fandom between RSN and the Rays supporters. Anyway, we (ashamedly) watched our beloved BoSox lose at an offsite pub called The Ale House. HUGE place. Good pub food. True Sports atmosphere. More importantly... they get TBS and TNT.
    CBR- June 28 - July 6, 1999, August 22 - 31, 2000, August 21 - 30, 2001, August 20 - 27, 2002, August 17 - 25, 2004, August 17 - 23, 2005, August 21 - 29, 2007
    ASSp- June 2 - 5, 2008
    CBR - August 18 - 22, 2008
    CBR - October 16 - 20, 2008
    Pop - February 17 - 20, 2010
    ASMu - April 16 - 21, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

I was there 10/8 to 10/14 and didn't want to miss my Phillies. Since TBS/TNT were not an option in the room we went to ESPN. As the game started, the Yankees were finishing so we only had a few TVs to view but then, over time, we had them ALL. The game started SO late (what is up with that?) and finished AFTER ESPN closed. By then there were still the die hard Phillies fans (20 or so) and the management/staff were nice enough to let us stay AFTER CLOSING to watch our Phillies win the game.

No complaints here! Great game - great place to watch - great management that let us stay till after 2:00 AM.

GO PHILLIES!!

Post Thanks / Like

The Yankees (the best team that money can buy) will be playing, so if I were you, I'd stay away from a television at all costs.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: