Quantcast Cranium Command with todays actors?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cranium Command with todays actors?

If in a magical world, and hey WDW is one, the Wonders of Life pavillion was reopened and Body Wars became a state of the art attraction and they brought back Cranium Command but with todays actors to make it current who would you want to play the roles. Here is my list, whats yours?

Buzzy: as is
    General Knowledge: as is
    Left Brain: Steve Carrel
    Right Brain: Will Farrell
    Heart: Dwayne Johnson (the Rock) as one character only now. There really isn't a good muscled duo anymore!
    Adrenaline gland: Jack Black
    Stomach: Seth Rogan
    Bladder: not sure here..its got me stumped
    The Hypothalamus: as is

Annie: Selena Gomez or another Disney channel girl seems to be the right fit.
    1999 -2005 Former CM at Space Mtn and Caricature artist at AK and Resorts
    Jan 06 BC/Cruise/ASM
    Sept 06 Pop
    April 07 Pop
    Dec. 07 Caribbean Beach
    Aug 09 Pop
    May 10 Pop
    Jan 12 - Dolphin - WDW Half Marathon 1:44:45
    Sept 12 - ToT run and MNSSHP - Pop

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Imagineer1981 View Post
    If in a magical world, and hey WDW is one, the Wonders of Life pavillion was reopened and Body Wars became a state of the art attraction and they brought back Cranium Command but with todays actors to make it current who would you want to play the roles. Here is my list, whats yours?

Heart: Dwayne Johnson (the Rock) as one character only now. There really isn't a good muscled duo anymore!

I love this idea soooo much! I miss this attraction . . . it was always a must see. Whenever I was helping friends plan their trips, I would specifically point this one out as it could sometimes be missed!
    I love all your suggestions . . .
    Perhaps the bladder could be Neil Patrick Harris!! I think he's a riot! Or Michael Cera for something different!
    Sarah
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are,when you wish upon a star your dreams, come TRUE"

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely. That would be so awesome to see all that. Bladder should be Micheal Cera for sure or Jonah Hill. Adam Sandler would be another good actor to use for something like this too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by antngoof89 View Post
    Definitely. That would be so awesome to see all that. Bladder should be Micheal Cera for sure or Jonah Hill. Adam Sandler would be another good actor to use for something like this too.
    I had Adam Sandler for Right Brain, but he has become more mellow lately, thought Will would be more over the top
    Jan 06 BC/Cruise/ASM
    Sept 06 Pop
    April 07 Pop
    Dec. 07 Caribbean Beach
    Aug 09 Pop
    May 10 Pop

Post Thanks / Like

I had Adam Sandler for Right Brain, but he has become more mellow lately, thought Will would be more over the top
    True. Will Ferrell is always gonna be crazy. Adam has just grown up A WHOLE LOT. I watched the Wedding Singer the other day and realized how crazy it is that he did a movie that ridiculous and is now in a bunch of serious movies and romance comedies more than those goofy movies about nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

the best part about this idea is that they would all do it because everyone wants to be associated with disney, whether it be an attraction or a movie.

im a film student whose hoping to be a triple threat like ben affleck and i know i would jump at this oppourtunity
    "Be fair, alright, everyone wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride" - Jason Lee as Brodie Bruce in "MALLRATS"!

RESORTS STAYED AT:
    Old Key West
    Dixie Landings (yeah, I'm old school)
    Beach Club Villas
    Caribbean Beach
    All Star Music

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on board with your choices, and just wanted to say it's one of the best original post questions I've seen in awhile. LOVE IT!

I was just about to say John Goodman for the stomach...until I remembered that he was the original!

Jim Carrey could be a great adrenal gland if he's not considered a "has been".

I could also see Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson doing their schtik as Left Brain/Right brain (in that order).

Tim Robbins would be a great Right Brain too.

Vin Diesel could be the heart- and he's worked with Disney already!
    -Jim ("My name's Jim, but most people call me...Jim") Born 10/1/71- The day WDW opened! "A new life has begun, when two of us are one, and we live to keep the promise- we'll go on."

Post Thanks / Like

This is an awesome idea!! I love the suggestions of Michael Cera, Jonah Hill and Neil Patrick Harris! I would also throw in Jason Segal (How I Met Your Mother/Sarah Marshall) and to throw a female in there....Sarah Silverman??? Great idea!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candleshoe View Post
    I was just about to say John Goodman for the stomach...until I remembered that he was the original!
    i have to correct my own post...It was that Norm guy from Cheers(George Wendt), not John Goodman, right?

In that case, I stand by John goodman for the updated version!
    -Jim ("My name's Jim, but most people call me...Jim") Born 10/1/71- The day WDW opened! "A new life has begun, when two of us are one, and we live to keep the promise- we'll go on."

Post Thanks / Like

"I'm on board with your choices, and just wanted to say it's one of the best original post questions I've seen in awhile. LOVE IT!"

Have to agree that was a great idea by the OP. Not sure it is doable as it may be difficult to assemble a cast like that, not to mention the cost. This show has always been a favorite of mine also.

Post Thanks / Like

Vince Vaughn for the Bladder!!!

Love the post!
    "Pudge controls the weather" -Lilo

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, was trying to have some fun with this one!!!
    Jan 06 BC/Cruise/ASM
    Sept 06 Pop
    April 07 Pop
    Dec. 07 Caribbean Beach
    Aug 09 Pop
    May 10 Pop

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: