Quantcast The Force is with Us - Day 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Force is with Us - Day 2

The Force Is With Us - June 7th

Indy and i get up and start walking over to the Studios for more Star Wars Weekends. Due to our incredible good fortune yesterday, we are walking at 7 AM not 4. Much better. We pick up snacks at the Boardwalk and get in Jeremy Bullocks (Bobba Fett) autograph line. Prowse's line is way past the security gates. We are in front of the SWW billboard. After a quick hour, we get our first session tickets for Jeremy. We're very pleased.

We see the Stormtrooper show, and are let in, going staight to TSM to ride. We are in the 2nd group of cars for the day. From there we run to Rockin Roller Coaster and get fastpasses for Solo and me. Crisscrossing the park, we go back to Wickets and buy a Bobba Fett matted photo for Jeremy Bullock to sign. Next, i have a treat.

As we are exiting Wickets, i see a lady with a white Intercot T-shirt on, standing in the line for Bobba Fett. I tell Indy, there is someone i have to meet. "Intercot? Intercot?" I get their attention. It's MomofaPrincess from Tennessee. I introduce myself and Young Indiana Jones, and we are all happy to meet someone from our site. I wish more things like this would happen. It's very cool to share your vacation "Live" with fellow Intercot folks. Sadly this was the only time it would happen for the week.

From there we make our session with Jeremy. One of the CM's from yesterday recognize us. "I see you got here early today." she says. As we are getting our photo, Jeremy puts his arm around me and Indy stands by the CM, out of the shot. "No! No! This is for him!" So we rearrange our grouping and get a nice pic, and a cool autograph. Indy is quite pleased.

We go to the Writers Stop where i get iced coffee and Indy buys a book. Not Star Wars, but some Indiana Jones adventure. Then we find a good spot for the Star Wars Parade. We get some fabulous pics. Indy has one of Jeremy, grinning with his arms outstreched, that is priceless. Then our phone rings. Minnie and Solo are at the front of the park. Our Rockin Roller Coaster fastpasses are valid, so Solo and i go ride. We also get 4 more fastpasses. Rock on music lovers!

It's after noon, so time for Sci-Fi Dine in. The food here is good, but not anything special. But the atmosphere is top notch. Crowded and cramped? No. Loud and noisy? No. Great place to escape the heat and the chaos of the park. As we are finishing our meal, our waiter brings us glow in the dark souveneer mugs filled with caramel popcorn. No charge. Sweet! Even better, this theme would be continued.

After lunch, Minnie takes Indy shopping and to the Indy Stunt Show, while Solo and i ride RNRC, several times. We meet at American Idol and see a good show. The first girl, Holly, had our last name. She was great. The next girl was a crowd pleaser, but the last singer was a big guy who sang Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. He did a good job and the crowd waved their arms back and forth as the judges nearly fell out of their chairs laughing. The second girl won, but as we exited, i saw Holly. "My name is Joe *******, and i voted for you!" Everyone in her group cheered, and she gave me the sweetest look of thanks.

Tonight is EMH at Magic Kingdom, so in need of a little rest, we head back to the Beach Club. Indy wants to swim, so i watch him while the others nap. He wants to try the shipwreck slide, so i wait at the bottom for him. "This is the best slide in the world!" he yells as he hits the water. To be sure, everyone i saw come down had superlatives. But "best in the world" maybe an overstatement.

After Indy's swim, we freshen up and take the bus to Magic Kingdom. We got there at 10, just as EMH started, and the park was quite uncrowded. Buzz had a 30 minute wait, so we got a fastpass. But Jungle Cruise was 10 minutes, Pirates a walk on, so was HM and Mickey's Philharmagic. We got hungry, so we walked to Cosmic Rays. But on the way a CM handed Indy a cup of Ice Cream. Another freebie. "I've never had free stuff at Disney before?" i tell Minnie. "Besides, Indy doesn't have his lucky hat. So what gives?" "He's just lucky." says Minnie.

After Cosmic Rays we ride Buzz and Astro Orbiter, then head back to the Beach Club. My boys, who usually torment each other like Hugo and Pato, fall asleep in each others arms on the bus ride back. Minnie nudges me to take their picture. Very cute.

Another very long day, but filled with treats. And tomorrow the fun is at Epcot. "Wonder what could happen next? More free stuff.....?" Those are the thoughts that make for sweet dreams.
    I smile as i fall alseep.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MOJoe View Post
    [B] My boys, who usually torment each other like Hugo and Pato, fall asleep in each others arms on the bus ride back. Minnie nudges me to take their picture. Very cute.

Awww. Priceless.

Another great day. Indy sure is making out good on this trip! Thanks for sharing.
    Dec 2010 AKL
    May 2009 POFQ
    Oct 2008 Pop
    X-Mas 2007-POFQ
    May 2006 Pop
    June 2005 ASMu
    May 2002-Off Site
    Dec. 1999-Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

What a great day! Thanks for your reports. I am really enjoying them.
    April

Remy: You gotta taste this! This is... oh, it's got this kind of... mmm, it's burny, it's melty... it's not really a smoky taste. It's kind of like a certain... Pshah! It's got like this " Ba-boom! Zap!" kind of taste. Dont you think? What would you call that flavor?
    Emile: Lightningy?

BMan62 is offline Team INTERCOT Cast Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Sounds like you guys got more in one trip than they gave out for the whole 2+ years of YoaMD!!!

Good for you!!!

Can't wait to read more.

Post Thanks / Like

A most excellent day!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

another great day!!!
    you guys sure are having a lot of good luck and a lot of fun!!
    *bRiTTaNy*
    35 trips to WDW already...
    May 2012 - Daughters first trip - one bedroom Villa at Wilderness Lodge
    Sept 2012 - Pirate room at CBR
    Dec 2014 - SSR -second daughters first trip and my older daughters 5th Birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report. Could you please tell me what "Wickets" means? I haven't come across that term before.
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Wicket's Warehouse is where the Star Wars Weekends merchandise is sold. It's in between TSM and the Backlot tour, and only open during the Star Wars event. Indy could spend half a day looking around. He could easily break the bank here too.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW- again my DH would be very jealous. One year- hopefully soon. Great report- hope your good luck keeps coming. Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had another great day. Thanks for remembering us. My son thought it was really neat to meet "someone from that Intercot site mom gets on". Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by momofaprincess View Post
    Sounds like you had another great day. Thanks for remembering us. My son thought it was really neat to meet "someone from that Intercot site mom gets on". Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
    You are welcome. And the feeling is mutual. I wore my white Intercot cap all over the place, wishing i could meet more intercot fans. I didn't, but i'm glad to have met you.

And how about all those character greetings?!!! You guys really got a lot in. I'm impressed!

Post Thanks / Like

How neat you met someone from Intercot, and what good luck you are having!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

Nice day!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for the Report!
    șoș David, Lisa, Aaron and Allison
    98-PO
    00-CB & ASMo
    01-Swan
    02-CS
    03-POR
    04-POP
    05-PO / CR
    07-PO / CR
    08-ASMu
    09-AKL
    10-CR, CS & PP DL
    11-NB DLP & SSR
    12-BLT & BLT
    13-GC DL & BLT
    15-Aulani & BLT
    16-ASMu & GC DL
    17-BWI, THV, CSR, BLT
    18-BLT, OKW, OKW, CBR, GF & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

You seem to have the best luck. Thanks for sharing day two.
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

What a great day. And it sounds like your boys are having such a great time.
    November 2010 Disneyland
    December 2009 Disneyland
    March 2008 Disneyland
    December 2007 Disneyland
    September 2007 All Star Music
    August 2007 Disneyland
    October 2006 Offsite
    December 2003 POR
    June 2001 All Star Music

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: