Quantcast Thanksgiving Week ADRs

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanksgiving Week ADRs

We are heading down to WDW for Thanksgiving week this time and wish to pose a question.

Where would you eat on Thanksgiving day? We are totally open to suggestions and since we have a ways to go to the 90 day mark, we want to start planning a bit so we can get the ADRs that we want on the 90 day mark.

ROBERT

PROUD FATHER OF A DAUGHTER FIGHTING AND BEATING LEUKEMIA. PROUD FATHER OF A GREAT SON EXCELLING IN ALL HE DOES. PROUD HUSBAND OF THE BEST AND MOST SUPPORTIVE WIFE A MAN COULD HAVE.

HURRICANE KATRINA SURVIVOR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

In 2007 we had our Thanksgiving dinner at Cape May Cafe and it was an excellent meal. It was a combination of seafood and traditional Thanksgiving food. The desserts were wonderful and our party of 10 all really enjoyed the meal. After dinner we walked to the nearby resorts, Yatch Club, Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin to look at holiday decorations and hung out on the Boardwalk for a while. We are headed back to WDW this year for Thanksgiving and are staying at Beach Club this time and we have every intention of having our Thanksgiving dinner at Cape May Cafe once again.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

SFTrny Guest

I think this depends on what you are looking for. Do you want a traditional Thanksgiving dinner? We've been to WDW twice over Thanksgiving and have intentionally avoided the traditional turkey, potatoes, stuffing fare. I would expect this to be pretty plain and mass produced at most restaurants. We've always figured...heck, if we are at WDW, why stick to home traditions?!? I would recommend Boma or Artist Point; we've loved both of those restaurants. Maybe Cali Grill or Yak and Yeti? Have fun with the day!

Post Thanks / Like

When I think of Thanksgiving, I think of Liberty Tree Tavern, especially if you want a traditional meal. However, being in MK on Thanksgiving Day may not be a great idea, due to crowds!
    Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,
    At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more,
    When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death,
    And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.

Micki

Post Thanks / Like

We ate at Le Cellier on Thanksgiving day last year. My DNiece 12 stated that the turkey dinner she got was "bangin!" - "best turkey dinner ever - don't tell mom!". DH and I were still able to have our favorite mushroom filet's too so we were all happy.
    "Is there a 12 step program for this Mouse addiction?"

Next Trips:

11/18-11/29 Destination D:Amazing Adventures!! GF for two nights then Caribbean Beach with free dining...

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: