Quantcast Photo Pass info

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Photo Pass info

Post Thanks / Like

Default Photo Pass info

I'm looking for some information on Photo Pass ... how does it work and how much does it cost? Would appreciate any info from those who've used it!

30 days till WDW vacation!
    9/17 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    4/16 Polynesian Village Resort
    5/14 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    8/10 Polynesian Village Resort
    5/09 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    7/08 Animal Kingdom Lodge

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

to Intercot!!!

It costs nothing to have the pics taken. Just to buy them. You can save some money by pre-buying the photopass CD.

The way it works is you find any photopass CM. They give you a card and take your picture. Give that card to every photopass CM you encounter for the rest of your trip and then you can order your pics when you get home.

For more details go to the photopass page in Info Central here.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! That sounds fun! And a great way to get pictures where we are all together on this vacation.
    9/17 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    4/16 Polynesian Village Resort
    5/14 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    8/10 Polynesian Village Resort
    5/09 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    7/08 Animal Kingdom Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

My first photopass trip I was not very photopass savvy, therefore, I don't think I got the most for my $$...

This las trip I got way more than my money's worth...

Be on the look out for photopass people (they have on a tan vest and camera around their neck!) Have them take your pic...ask if they have any "special pics" to offer you. Have them take just the kids, you and hubby, the whole family....

Hit every one you see! I had close to 150-200pics on the photo pass card this last trip...alot of them good! I didn't even use my camera if a photopass person was there....this suprised most of them and they were quick to snap pics for me! I got some great candid as well as posed pics...

Our "magical" moment was with a photopass guy...I think he was getting off work, or headed to his location, but we were playing in Epcot, I was sitting on a bench and my niece was climing a pole and he stopped and started taking pics..he even layed on the ground to get a good shot...priceless!!!

Have fun!
    DJ
    1978-offsite
    December 2003-POR
    June 2005-POFQ
    February 2006-Off site
    June 2006-POFQ
    March 2007-POFQ
    June 6-13, 2008- POFQ

Next: Christmas-New Year's Disneyland or World...not sure yet, but I will be at one!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

They can "superimpose" things on the photos too! We had a photographer in MK instruct us each to put one palm out together and then smile and point towards our hands....turns out they inserted tinkerbell! The pic is priceless, right in front of the castle and all!!!
    1990 & 91 - Off Property
    1992 - Contemporary
    1993 thru 96 - Poly
    2002 & 03 - Poly
    2006 - Poly
    2009 - Pop Century & Grand Floridian

2014 - Beach Club for my daughter's first trip!!

Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone tell me how to pre-order the photopass cd? Also, how is it that you save money this way if you haven't taken any pictures or ordered any? I couldn't find anyplace on the Disney's Photopass link (provided at InfoCentral) that allowed you to pre-order. Our trip is at the end of May...am I too late?

thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

I just googled DIsney's photo pass but can't figure out how it works. Do they send you a card or do you pick one up in the park if you pre-order?
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

You get a card when you go to the park. On the website, you can preorder your CD or just order your pictures when you get back home. The last couple of years, I've purchased pictures individually, and bought some photo gifts (coffe cup, magnet) and it can get quite expensive. This year I will preorder the CD and then you can print the pictures at home at Walmart or your drug store or whereever. Once you buy the CD, you have purchased the copyright for the pictures and you can have them all printed or individual ones.
    I'm pretty sure you can even pre-order the CD after you get home from your vacation.
    Don't need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been--Mater

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PixieMagic View Post
    They can "superimpose" things on the photos too! We had a photographer in MK instruct us each to put one palm out together and then smile and point towards our hands....turns out they inserted tinkerbell! The pic is priceless, right in front of the castle and all!!!
    At DHS the have you point at a spot on the ground and yell 'WOW'. They insert Stitch coming out of the ground. Make sure you look where you are pointing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Little Tip

PP was a great deal for us after friends told us about it. They only learned halfway thru there trip.
    Tip.
    Take a picture of your PP card with your own digital camera in case you lose your PP card.. They will have the pics for you.
    "Wheres my super suit! "

Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

Bronson

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: