Quantcast Dining Reviews from 1/11

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dining Reviews from 1/11

Hi all!

Me again with some more dining reviews.

Travelers: Me (40) and DH (35)

Breakfast: Forgot to mention on previous post, we are on the regular dining plan. We used a QS and a snack credit for breakfast. We went to the Main Street bakery. He had some sort of egg sandwich, coffee and juice. I had a bagel and milk. I think. Forgot to write this one down. So maybe it was 2 snack credits and a QS. Anyhoo.. it was average.

Food: B
    Service: A

Lunch: Cosmic Rays - since DH used a QS for breakfast, he paid for his lunch here and got the 6 chicken nugget deal with chips and a drink. I got 8 nuggets, grapes, a drink and a no sugar added brownie! DH at this point was not fond of a dessert with lunch so it was fine that we paid for his meal. I really wanted apple slices but they didn't have them, so grapes was a good 2nd choice. I don't like chips (I know, I'm weird). The food was decent! I liked the nuggets more than I thought I would.

Food: B
    Service: B - nothing bad just, it's counter service, at lunchtime. It's busy.

Dinner: This was my birthday dinner!!! We went to CRT for our 7:10 reservations. We did arrive a little early and Cinderella wasn't there so instead they sat us right away and said we could come back later for photos. For dinner I chose the castle salad, prime rib and chocolate cream cheese buckle for dessert. I had iced tea to drink. Really, if it wasn't iced tea it was milk. I am a creature of habit. DH had the spring rolls, prime rib and the mocha espresso creme brulee. DH hasn't met a creme brulee he hasn't liked.

Also - during the fairy godmother part, our server brought me a little cake with a candle, I ate that too.

I love this restaurant. I think it is beautiful and the service was great. The food was great, although they ran out of fingerling potatoes and served mashed instead. Honestly, I wouldn't have noticed except the family at the next table mentioned it to the server and she ended up bringing them a plate of them when they came out!!

I went down for my photos in between my meal and dessert. By the time I was finished dessert, the photos were brought to the table! So quick!! We thought we'd have to wait a while!

Food: A
    Service: A

I will have more reviews coming soon!!!
    -- Dawn

2002 ASMo
    2003 ASMo
    2005 Condo Offsite
    Jan 06 Boardwalk
    Oct 06 Orlando World Center Marriott
    Oct 07 Condo Offsite
    Jan 09 - It's my birthday!! Coronado Springs
    Nov 10 Long weekend offsite, 2 days
    Sept 2011 Port Orleans Riverside
    May 2012 BLT

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We liked CRT alot too. We knew we'd be struck by the ambiance of just being in the castle for a meal, and we were really surprised how terrific the food was as well!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a wonderful castle celebration for you! The rest of the day sounds good, too.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

We are going in June for my birthday and I've been flip-flopping on goint to CRT for my birthday dinner. Well, you've convinced me!!

The countdown is on!!
    September 2002 - Coronado Springs
    June 9-17, 2005 - All-Star Movies
    June 11-18, 2009 - Pop Century
    May 19-22, 2011 - POR
    May 22-26, 2011 - Disney Dream - our first Disney cruise
    June 11-18, 2015 - POR

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: