Quantcast Disney Cruise for 2 Adults

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Cruise for 2 Adults

If this is the wrong section, please move. Sry. OK, my question is this... For 2 adults in their 20's would the Disney Cruise Line be a fun relaxing vacation option for an Anniversary trip in the fall? I was thinking of going on a half land/half sea package and was debating if it would too much of a family thing. We usually just stay on property and go to the parks. Never been on the Cruise Line before.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    ~Ashley~
    ~șOș 83-93 -Poly
    96-ASMu
    2x 2006- POR
    2x 2007- CBR/POR
    2008- AKL
    2009- CR
    Apr 2010- Poly
    Oct 2010- AKL & Poly
    Next trip Mar 2011 GF șOș~

Here you leave today - and visit the worlds of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyCouture View Post
    If this is the wrong section, please move. Sry. OK, my question is this... For 2 adults in their 20's would the Disney Cruise Line be a fun relaxing vacation option for an Anniversary trip in the fall? I was thinking of going on a half land/half sea package and was debating if it would too much of a family thing. We usually just stay on property and go to the parks. Never been on the Cruise Line before.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    My husband and I (30-somethings) have done numerous Disney cruises just the two of us. As I tell others, you can do as much 'Disney' or as little 'Disney' on DCL as you want. We've done a 4-night just the 2 of us, the 11-night Med cruise in `07 just the 2 of us, the 15-night Panama Canal cruise in `08 just the 2 of us and we're doing a 3-Night @ the beginning of December just the 2 of us.

Just remember, in addition to all the 'family' stuff, there is an adults only pool, adults only shows, adults only bar, adults only restaurant, etc. So I think if you like Disney, like to be guaranteed good service, etc., you can't go wrong by doing a Disney cruise.

HTHs!
    șOș

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I agree. Though DCL is " a family vacation destination", it is also very much geared to adults. If your not into gambling or topless decks, then it is the best cruising choice out there. I have been on the cruise both as a couple and with my best (male) friend and had a blast each time. As a couple, there are plenty of "away" places for romantic walks on the boat, elegant dinners, etc. There are also plenty of things you can do off the boats. I definitely recommend DCL for a couple, though you may run into children there, it is pretty easy to avoid the insanity of large families as well. have fun!

D
    It's gonna be the future soon
    I won't always be this way
    When the things that make me weak and strange get engineered away
    -Emil Bleehall - Adventurer of the Year!

Next Stop... MNSSHP Oct. 2011! Oh boy here we go!

Post Thanks / Like

Me and my so just got back from a DCL 3 day cruise and we had a blast! from the broadway style shows to the wine tasting and just soaking in the adult only pool, it was a blast! we are already planning on going again for a longer cruise this time
    "If we can dream it, we can do it!"

Walt Lucas

Post Thanks / Like

I just got back from our DIsney Cruise. I am 21 and my bf is 25. We had a wonderful time. Our ship was no where near crowded and we hardly ever saw children (when we did, it looked like they were having the time of their lives!) Everything was amazing. I could not believe the service! I always thought the customer service was really good at the parks but DCL puts the parks to shame. We ended up getting our servers contact information as well as our tablemates (a young newly-wed couple). We had so much to do that we missed a lot of things we wanted to do. You really cannot fit everything in! Castaway Cay is beyond beautiful! We did not want to leave! You cannot go wrong with the cruise! We are already planning a 7 night one. Oh, make sure if you do a 4 night or longer to make a ressie for Palo Brunch. They have them on your day at sea.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Going on 3rd Cruise next week

Me and my wife are going on our 3rd Disney Cruise next week and we are in our 30's with no kids. We are doing a land and sea with an additional land....3 Nights Poly 4 nights Wonder and 3 nights contemp. We love Disney Cruises....the adult only areas are quiet and not overcrowded as on regular cruise lines...food is great...shows excellent...and adult night life is fun....adult beverages are always available

already planning a 4th for the Med in 2010

Post Thanks / Like

I found that the Disney cruise was great even if you don't have kids. As others have said, there are plenty of adult only areas. If you can do the land and sea package, go for it. Do the land portion first so that you can feel semi-relaxed after your vacation is over. While there is a lot to do on the cruise, I don't find it as busy as being in the parks.
    șoșKathyșoș TimeShare 12-12
    GKTW June 2011,Off site Feb/March 2011
    Dolphin and POFQ 8/10
    POFQ Sept 08
    ASMu Aug-Sept 07
    Dolphin & CS-12/05. Mousefest & Dis Cruise
    Dolphin & POR July 04,WDW-Dolphin June 02Dolphin 6/2000
    Swan 6/99 -Dolphin March 98, March 94
    +many more times offsite

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: