Quantcast Best Interaction Between Characters

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Interaction Between Characters

What has been the best character-to-character interaction you've witnessed and/or were a party to?

I had the good fortune of running into both Baloo and Timon in the MK just inside Adventure Land.

I never saw those two together before and to me it was a great opportunity to get something started!

I smiled, shook hands with Timon, then went over to Baloo. Looking back over to Timon, I said, "Long before that Hakuna song, there was Bare Necessities".

Simple little statement, but Baloo and Timon ran with it and they teased each other back and forth for a good while. They each tried to get folks to sing their song. The generation lines were quickly drawn! Us oldsters accounted well for ourselves!!

Have you guys had similar experiences with characters?
    Never underestimate the power of High School Musical!

Pop Century - Dec/2004
    Pop Century - Nov/2005
    Coronado Springs - Dec/2005
    Pop Century - Nov/2007
    Dolphin - Nov-Dec/2007
    Pop Century - Dec 2007

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Salisbury, Md 14 hours, 21 minutes or 903.36 miles From Disney
    Post Thanks / Like

In may 07 we were at the character spot in epcot. well my girls had just got done seeing mickey and getting his autograph. my youngest had given him a kiss on the nose to say thank you and minnie came over and tapped her on the shoulder and waved her finger as to say no no no. and mickey played along like uh oh i am busted. i saved the day and said she has your ears on minnie maybe he thought it was you. and she play giggled and gave my youngest a hug and then we went to her station to get her autograph and pics
    șoș Josette șoș
    ~*~Next up~*~
    November 2015
    Surprise trip(Pop Century)

Just because I cannot see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it! -Jack Skellington

Post Thanks / Like

Best interaction I ever had was my first year at Disney. We were at Hollywood sudios and had just come out of Indiana Jones into the shop were I bought an Indiana Tigger. We ran into Tigger himself and eeyore and went to get pictures.
    Well I had to show tigger what I bought and he was soo thrilled but then I looked at eeyore.
    He was sulking looked at me folded his arms and then turned his back on me - refusing to get his picture taken. I had to really apologise to him and give him a big hug before he would let us take his picture. It was soo funny
    Dragongirlx (AkA Ruth)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

2004 - offsite
    2006 - Dolphin
    2007- WL
    2008 - Poly
    2009 - WL
    2010 - GF
    2012 - WL
    2013 - WL
    2014 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

Goodness we have had so many great experiences. One of my favorites was during last november when it was just me and mom on the trip. We were in Epcot and in line to see the characters...well we got to Goofy and mom and I had Mickey sweatshirts on... Goofy pointed that out and and crossed his arms and we started taking pictures and I said Goofy you are my favorite and he again made reference to my sweatshirt and I pointed to my mom and said but she bought it not me... at that point he put his arm around me and put my mom an arms length away with his hand up. It was so much fun.....

With my children... we decided to stand in line to see the characters at the judges tent. DH and DS thought that was boring so they left us there to do boys stuff.... when we got in to see the princesses we were the last in the group. My girls had done the BBB that day so they were looking like royalty...my youngest dd (jackie) was aurora and older dd (michelle) was jasmine. All the princesses were outstanding with my girls and the interaction brought me to tears. Aurora twirled with Jackie amazed they were dressed alike and then she told Michelle that she goes riding on the magic carpet sometimes... then off to cinderella... Michelle sang a dream is a wish to her and moved on to belle and sang too her too...well while Michelle was singing to belle...Jackie who is shy was singing to Cinderella and I was missing it...Cinderella said "why Jackie sang me a beautiful song about a castle on a cloud" ... The princesses spent so much time with both girls I was amazed and it was as magical for me as it was for them. I can not believe my husband missed it!! I have never seen Jackie as animated as she was when we walked in to see the princesses.

AAAHHH these are awesome memories.. I love this thread and am giddy with excitement now because we are 11 days away from making more!!!

~Cheryl~

2x's as a child, 2003 - Music, 2005 - Pop, 2007 - Music (Sept.), 2007- Movies (SSW), 2008-Movies, 2008 - Movies (Nov), 2009 - Movies (June)

2010- March - not booked but going for youngests 7th birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

Timon & Rafiki hands down the best interaction with both kidding around with each other as well as my teenage daughter. She will never forget it & neither will we.
    DVC Member as of 11/09 BLT!!
    1992 Dolphin Resort
    1995 stayed off-site
    2002 All-Star Movies Resort
    2007 (Oct) Port Orleans French Quarter
    2008 (Nov )1 night at POP
    2008 (Nov) Old Key West Resort
    2011 (Jan) BLT 2 room suite!!!
    2011 (Oct/Nov) BLT 1 bedroom suite
    2012 (Oct) BLT 2 room suite :-)

Post Thanks / Like

We took our two kids to the O'hana breakfast at The Polynesian and when Stitch came over to our table he must have stayed with my two year old for at least five minutes - tickling playing peak-a-boo and then totally bear hugging him. My DS got the hiccups he laughed so much - he was in tears. I got some great moment by moment pictures that I love to look at. They make me smile so much - he was sooooo happy
    Cheloconnell :)

DVC Member Since 2008: BLT, GF, AK, OKW, HH

Post Thanks / Like

Last year when I went with a girlfriend to Disneyland Paris we wanted to get a picture with Ariel and Eric who were standing on a photolocation stage. When it was our turn to get the picture both Ariel as Eric invited us to dance with them! So my friend went dancing with Eric and I with Ariel... ON STAGE! It was such a great experience, I had a lot of fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Last year at MGM, I was taking a picture of DS16 with Daisy Duck. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Donald shows up and "puts up his dukes" and is ready to rumble. Daisy pointed to my wedding ring, then to her own hand, and starts shaking her head no. Donald covered his face and walked away. He did come right back to take a photo though.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

My best memory is from Epcot right outside of the two stores as you enter the worls showcase. Mr. Smee was there as well as Peter, Kala, and Timon. Mr. Smee had grabbed a toy sword from the store and was threatening the others. Peter ran and got three of the light up spinners with Tink on it and the three of them chased and harrased poor Smee until he was reduced to tears. It went on for over 20 minutes before they finally left Smee to recover. We laughed for the next hour. Every time that I see one of those spinners, it gets me going. Poor Mr. Smee!!!
    DDuck66
    Disney Veteran

2000- Once
    2001- Twice
    2002- Three Times
    2003- Three times
    2004 Twice
    2005 Twice
    2006- October and Christmas
    2007- The year of the annual pass!!!
    2008- Concierge at the POLY!!!!
    2009- Birthdays in January and March!!!!
    2010- Lots of trips..Too many to count!!

Post Thanks / Like

We have always had great fun with Chip and Dale, especially when they are together and can play off each other.

At the beginning of my son's chipmunk obsession, we had breakfast at Cape May. Chip tiptoed up, grabbed my son's plate, and ran off with it. He and Dale stood in the corner and pretended to eat the food. We just laughed and laughed. My son was 3 at the time, now 5, and he still talks about it.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the funniest one I have had yet was with Tigger at the Crystal Palace...WE had everyone on our side of the restaurant laughing. Me and Tigger kept flirting with each other when he would walk by. And then he would come back around just to wave to me. And he was acting all silly and flirty by peaking around and waving at me from around on of the columns near the flower beds...He kept taking my hand from the table and walking me down the other side of the restaurant arm and arm and wave good bye to me DBF lol. There was a husband, wife and their two sons. And they were laughing so hard they thought it was the funniest thing. If I missed Tigger staring at me the sons would tap me on the back and point at him and I would see him waving at me or blowing me a kiss. It was the funniest thing. I have a ton of picture with him too where he was just hugging me and wouldnt let me go lol...
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

These stories are so funny he is one of my favorites from Disneyland back in Aug of this year.

I was in line to get my pictures taken with the Princess over at the Princess Fantasy Faire. They have 3 Princesses out at one time. The first was Snow White the second my love Aurora and the last was Mulan. So when it was my turn up to see them I when to Snow White and had put my fanty pack down on the side for I can get a picture with her. Both me and Snow said are hellos and how was your day and stuff like that. After I got Snow White's I then when to Aurora with my Aurora shirt that I had made for me. When Aurora say it she said I really love your shirt. I told her thank you we got are pictures taken then she said goodbye to me so then I when in line for Mulan and as I was getting close to be next in line Mulan happen to see my shirt and she said. You like Aurora I told her yes I do she is my girl as Belle told me last Christmas when I had on a another Aurora shirt. Well anyways Mulan then goes what's your name. I told her it was Jeffrey then she said to me. Nobody ever wears a shirt of me because there are to scare of me because I'm not a Princess like them I'm a worrior. I told her her in a kind of a glitty way. I kind of like you. Then she goes well I don't want a picture with you. Mulan was giving me a very hard time to get a picture with her but I finally got it. I said my goodbyes to Mulan and she goes bye Jeffrey. So then around 5 o'clock I when back to PFF to see if Belle and Ariel was there. So I got back in line and when I turn the corner to be next I saw this time. Cinderella,Aurora again and Mulan again. So to cut things a little short. When I got back up to see Mulan again she saw me this time with Mickey ears on that I had made over at ToonTown with Aurora and Ariel on the ears. So Mulan goes your back so I said yes I am. (This time I was getting Mulan a hard time.) I came back to see if Belle and Ariel was here. Then Mulan goes well there not here are you upset about it. I go yeah I am. Then she goes well do you want another picture with me I when no I was walking to the side as if I was going to leave and Mulan just gave me thislook like I told you nobody likes me. But I did go back to get her picture. She goes when will you be I told her maybe next month (Sept.) which I didn't go. But I had the most fun with Mulan ever. Here are some pictures with Mulan and me on that day.

First time around pic.

second time around

Photopass pic for second time around.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: