Quantcast What have you won during MYD and how did you win it? - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like

My DD & I won Dream Fastpasses when we were leaving Space Mountain Last October.
    FIRST 1975
    LAST : Jan 2017
    UP NEXT: Sept 2017

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

In April, DH, my 2 DD's, and I were at Epcot for the day, it started raining so we ducked into Innoventions. We were waiting in line for the game where you have to spot the fire hazards, and some CM's (later we realized they were the Dream Team) were encouraging us to walk under an arch, and when we did, we received Dream Ears!
    Charyl Lee

Next Trip: November 14th 7 day Western Caribbean Cruise and 11 days at WDW!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Extra Hour

We took a ride on the friendship boat in EPCOT during March 2008 and recieved a pass to stay in the park for 1 hour after closing. They had a kind of dance party by Test Track until the park cleared and then let us go do what we wanted for 1 hour. They gave out a total 1800 passes, but since it was cold that night I think only about 300 showed. We rode Soarin' twice and Mission Space. It was very special.
    First trip May 1996 and many since
    DVC Owner BWV
    Next trips 2015 : March SSR, May-AKLV& Poly Oct- BWV & Dec- BCV

Post Thanks / Like

We were walking through the Maharajah Jungle Trek in Animal Kingdom and were given lanyards. We were walking into Magic Kingdom and were selected for a private meet and greet with Cinderella. My son usually wants nothing to do with princesses but he sure blushed when Cinderella kissed his cheek. My mother and son were chosen to watch the fireworks from the Astro Orbiter. We were all chosen to watch Illuminations in a private area. We also were chosen to go to the front of the line at Maelstrom. All of these happened on multiple trips.
    "Are you an Tigger or an Eeyore?" - Randy Pausch

Been to WDW more times than I can count since 1972. Stayed at BLT, AKV, WLV, SSR, POP, CBR, CR, FW Cabins, all the All Stars and also off site. Been to DL 3 times, 4 cruises on the Magic and went on the Dream Inaugural Cruise.

DVC - 7/2008

Post Thanks / Like

We have been there twice and everytime we just miss them We are going in Nov. hopefully third time is a charm!
    71-78 Fort Wilderness
    78-07 Various resorts
    Nov 08 Pop Century
    Oct 30-Nov 8-Pop Century(
    28-March6th Port Orleans reschudled trip!
    Oct. 23rd-Oct. 30th POP CENTURY
    May 4-11 2014 Pop Century
    1 in 50 Children will be diagnosed with Autism and I am proud to say one of them is mine!

Post Thanks / Like

Dream Fastpass at Primeval Whirl

Pin Lanyard meeting Sorcerer Mickey at Hollywood Studios (at old location)

Pin Lanyard getting off Peter Pan's Flight

Dream Fastpass at Muppetvision 3D

This was over three trips.
    "They've done research you know...60% of the time, it works every time"

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if this an official prize, but it sure made us feel special. Two years ago this week we were at Disney an we were leaving the MNSSHP at midnight. On our way out this CM asked if he could take our picture and we said yes. Then we started talking to him on our way to the POP bus line (which was very long). We just kept talking to him all the way to the bus stop. When we got to the bus stop he told us to wait there for a minute, while he went over to talk to a bus driver that was sitting on an empty bus. He then called out to us (family of 8) to come over to the bus. Then he proceeded to tell us that we had this whole bus to ourselves and it was going to take us back to POP, and then he gave us his card. Okay so it wasn't a night in Cinderella's castle of a free cruise, but to us a family of eight extremely tired and ready to call it a night, it was our private limo ride back to POP. My daughters still talk about that every time we are standing in a bus line or on a very crowded bus after park closing. The CM gave us his card and he was director of Disney transportation and I emailed him when I got home and told him thanks and how much that one bus ride meant to us. Disney Magic!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It's best to arrive at any park at opening. They normally give away drams until 1pm (I believe). DH and I won three dreams (2 Ultimate FPs and 1 landyard w/ pins). The first one was at MGM around 9am in the pre-show at ToT. The other two were at AK (one was during the gorilla area, and the other one was at Jungle Trek (I want to say.) And that was around 9-10am.
    **WDW: December 8th-19th 2007~Celebrating our 4yr Anniversey~Pop Century Resort**

WDW: November 9-15th 2003 **HoneyMoon***
    ~All-Star Music Resort ~Broadway~

Disneyland Resort September 5th-9th
    (Please note I've been to DLR countless times. Just posting recent trips.)

Post Thanks / Like

December 07 Dream Fastpasses for our whole car on Star Tours and June 08 Dream Fastpasses as we passed through Mickey's House in toon town!

Post Thanks / Like

June 19, 2008. Dream Fastpasses were given to us as we got onto the Aladdin ride. About 10:00 am. Rode the rest of the day with out a wait for anything using our ticket fastpasses as well. However, right before that the Prize people were giving out Mickey Ears and had stopped before we got there. But I guess i'd rather have the fastpasses
    WDW '71-'81(numerous)
    Yearly '98 - '08
    Last Trip July 2014

Next Trip ???
    Keep to the code... If you fall behind, you get left behind.

Post Thanks / Like

Last October we won Dream Fastpasses for MK while getting off the raft from Tom Sawyer's Island.

Hoping for the same "luck" later this month !
    Amanda
    Wishes. Dreams. Magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fast Passes

My wife ended up winning the Dream Fast Passes last year. She took a smoking break and while she was there the cast member showed up in that area and was passing them out. My wife jumped up and grabbed one and then came to get me. By the time I got there they were all gone. We went to guest services and after a few questions they were kind enough to get a second one for me also.

The funny thing was as we were on one of the rides a lady looked at our passes and asked where we got it. When we told her the story her face got all scrunched up and she said "you got it in the smoking section". From that moment on we both joked about whether or not my wife was able to do anything within the park because she was a smoker. We asked all the cast members (in a jokingly way) whether my wife could go on the attractions because she was a smoker.
    Off Site - Summer '89
    All Star Movies - January '03
    Port Orleans Riverside - September '03
    Pop Century - September '04
    Fort Wilderness Resort / Campground - September '04
    CP / Vista Way - March '06 - September '06
    Caribbean Resort - August '06
    All Star Sports - September '08

Post Thanks / Like

My friend and I won dream fast passes getting off of Expedition Everest which we'd just ridden for the first time. Felt like we'd won the lottery.
    EJ in Houston

3-16 -- Port Orleans Riverside
    11-12 -- Pop Century
    11-11 -- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    11-09 -- All-Star Sports
    11-07 -- All-Star Sports
    11-05 -- All-Star Sports
    09-95 -- Off Property
    3 prior visits as a child beginning in '72 -- Polynesian/Contemporary Resorts

Post Thanks / Like

These have been some magical moments for you guys. Is the Dream Squad dressed differently?
    TINKinTXTINKinTX

'04 Beach Club
    '06 Grand Floridian
    '08 Timeshare

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: