Quantcast crystal pallace

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: crystal pallace

Post Thanks / Like

Default crystal pallace

Im goin to wdw in december from the 23-27 and have a reservation around 3:00 for the crystal pallace. can anyone give me their opinion of it and and just give me some tips or any help for it? thanks
    Taylor

been over 10 times and aint stoppin.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a typical Disney character buffet. The food is good, and plentiful. Pooh and friends come around regularly.

It's a fun place, but nothing earth shaking. You'll enjoy yourself, and the line has something for everyone. It's probably around $25 - $30 now, but you only go to Disney once a year(?).
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

I was a head chef for many years here at home, I have always been very impressed with the buffet at the crystal palace. The food is made in small batches directly behind the buffet line. The meats are carved to order and carver will acomidate all requests. There is a wide selection of meats,seafoods,chickens, and fresh pasta and veggie dishes for you. Remember to save room for the dessert table very good selection of fresh desserts offered. I will say this do not eat 3 plates of the grilled salmon and go out in the Aug heat like my brother-in-law tried out last trip!

Post Thanks / Like

You have reservations for the last lunch seating. The cost is $20.99 for adults and $11.99 for children 3 to 9.

We've always enjoyed CP and had eaten breakfast there just about every trip. I was so impressed the first time we ate lunch there that I even asked for a recipe (for their pork tenderloin... it was very ).
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Sorry to be the negative one, but we ate there once and had a horrible experience. We were seated 30 minutes late, our server was completely inattentive (took 20 minutes to get us water .. we were so thirsty!!), and the food was disappointing. We could go to a local Golden Corral and find a better selection and had a better time. I hope you find it the complete opposite!
    "Girls, come on. Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so."
    - Elastigirl

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crystal Palace

We hit this place at least once every trip we make to WDW. We love the breakfast buffet. The food is fantastic and everyone in our family of five goes away happy. We have never tried the dinner buffet so I can't make a comment on that.
    * 2003 - Beach Club
    * 2004 - Downtown Disney
    * 2004 - ASS
    * 2005 - ASS
    * 2006 - Disneyland
    * 2008 - CSR
    * 2009 - CSR
    * 2010 - Beach Club
    * 2012 - CSR - (2)
    * 2013 - POP
    * 2013 - ASM
    * 2014 - Pop (2)
    * 2015 - CSR
    * 2017 - POP
    * 2019 - POP
    * 2020 - POP
    * 2021 - POP

Post Thanks / Like

I absolutely LOVE the dinner buffet. And absolutely ADORE the characters! Tigger flirted w/ me It was so much fun! I dont think you will disappointed at all! I love the very wide selection of different foods they have too. SOmething for everyone. But I only have eaten the dinner there. Have a great time!
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

We just ate there last week for the dinner buffet. All the food and service was wonderful!!!
    23 times since 1993 and still counting

Post Thanks / Like

CP is a must do for breakfast and dinner for our trips. When DH and I make the trip without friends/family-we often go to CP several times in the same trip! I love Pooh, so I could spend all day there! DH loves the meat carving station at dinner, as well as the shrimp. We loved the puffed french toast at breakfast. We have never had a bad experience. In fact, on our anniversary-and we didn't announce it Disney Style-we were pleasantly surprised by our server with pins and fanfare. We highly recommend the CP for any meal, with or without kids. Enjoy! We will be enjoying it ourselves in just 40 days!

More trips than I can list, DVC Members since 2003.

Post Thanks / Like

We have done cp for breakfast but haven't made it for dinner yet all i can say is that breakfast was amazing so if dinner is anything like breakfast you can't go wrong i'll be going there during my oct 08 trip so i will post more when i get back we have a dnner ressie so will post after i get home from my Oct 12-27 trip
    1085.35 miles from Fort Wilderness
    92-Port
    93-Poly
    99-Fort
    00-Fort
    01-Fort
    02-Fort
    03-Fort
    04-Fort
    05-Fort
    06-Fort
    07-Fort
    oct. 08-Fort

Post Thanks / Like

We ate there on our last trip and it was really good. You are going at a good time because I bet it won't be to crowded. The lunch menu is also very yummy - and the characters are fun.

~Amanda
    "They punch a hole in the sky with FIRE and MATH!" - Gary podcast #19

Post Thanks / Like

We booked an early morning breakfast here for the chance to walk down mainstreet before the park opens. However, because it is just me and my husband im a little weary of a character buffet. Will we be able to escape their notice? Sorry but im not into people in costumes they kind of creep me out

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: