Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover. - Page 37

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been one of those days where you just have to laugh. You know it's going to be a rough day when you put your bra on backwards........
    and it fits!

Well, they said at the hospital that Carter just has a virus and his lungs sound clear so YAY!!!!!
    I hope everyone had at least an OK day. I hope the new morning finds you healthy, wealthy and wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    By the way, thanks to everyone for all your well wishes on my latest bad back news.
    More headed your way. I plan on keeping up a steady flow for you in hopes that it prevents too much more yucky stuff in your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    Semi-formal? Isn't that when you wear a belt with your bathrobe?
    Again I have to thank you. My life certainly wouldn't be nearly as etertaining if you weren't a part of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    We had a great day, and I think Julia had a great birthday. Her earrings look so pretty and she is so happy with them... and we had a lot of fun at the Fair, stayed later than we planned. (as usual...) My absolute favorite part to visit is the Raptor Show... the guy who runs it is an wildlife rehabilitator for falcons, hawks, eagles, owls, etc., and he has a great display and an even better show. He's from right here in NY and is amazing...
    Sound wonderful! I'm glad you had a good time!

That was an honest question. We're a little more casual in Az. DH locked me out of the house one Sat. I'm in the pool, and the two back doors are double locked. I mean, I NEED to go inside, and the only way is to go out through the back gate and punch the code for the garage door. Only problem - I'm barefoot, and to get out the gate, I have to walk over desert landscaping. That means HOT rocks, and cactus thistles. Well, DH has a garden, so there's an old pair of his size 13 desert boots, so that's my best option. Check to see that there aren't any scorpions in them, put them on, but the laces are rotted, so I'm walking like a little kid in his daddys slippers. Anyway, I made it - only three or four cars passed by -I didn't really look, but it wasn't a pretty sight.

Now, is it easier to believe that I'm serious about the bathrobe belt?

I promise to dress a little better for breakfast in Dec., so Pogo, stop laughing already

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Gage had his first lesson in socail behavior 101 the other day at daycare. A little girl had a toy he wanted adn would not give it to him. So he pushed her down - Then her big brother comes over and bites Gage an the arm.
    Moral of the story? Never pick on a girl who has a big brother?

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Next week I'll be difficult to find because I'm training next week.
    Have a magical day
    Have a great week of training!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    have a great day. i'm not sure what i'm doing today. my back is still iffy. kate
    Is it feeling any better?

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    So sorry I'm not very cheery today. I think I'll bow out of JQ for a little while until I have something good or positive to say. Thanks for listening, I'll check back in a few days to you all!
    Sarah, do you realize that even when you're down you bring a smile to my face? You hold a very special place in my heart. Thanks for being you! If you feel the need to take a break I just want you to know before you go that you can call me ANY time. Take care of you! I know it can seem overwhelming some days when there is so much going on and it feels like you are the one person that is expected to hold it all together. Remember that you are not glue, you're a person and a very special one at that!
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Beep.. Beep... Beep.... know what that sound is???
    The truck is backing up with lovely sand bag sand....
    Beth, more and prayers still headed your way and for your parents too.

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    So can anyone guess which JQ'er will be in Disney next?????????
    Ummmm, can I have a hint?

Well, I've done all the shopping I can do for this party... the cakes are in the oven, the crafts are set out, the candies/munchies are in their designated bowls (although still closed, or they'd be gone by Friday...

Sarah, you are not allowed to bow out when you're "uncheery" -- that is where we come in best!! Trust me, I've done it -- but felt far better after I re-connected and let everyone help me smile. So don't be gone long, okay?? We're with you....
    I miss those crazy slumber/birthday parties I had for Hailey. How fast they grow.....

I have to say a big for what you said to Sarah!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    How many drums could a drummerboy drum if a drummerboy could drum drums?
    I missed you!!!!! Can you stay? Did you bring me something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Traci - you are such an inspiration. I just truly love your positive outlook on life! Carter is so lucky to have you in his life.
    Wow, I am so honored that you would say something so sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by TikiGoddess View Post
    Good news is that voting ends tonight at midnight! So now I'll be waiting and checking my email every chance I can to see if I made it.... everyone has been SO wonderful, voting for me --- I think I have a good chance.

PS Can I be a professor at JQU too?
    Good luck with te contest, as I told you I sent it out to a buch of people and I got a lt of responses from people saying they liked your caption best even if I hadn't asked them to vote for it.

What JQ job were you thinking of?

I missed you too. Its nice to be back to the best friends in the world.

Motto to Live By
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, espresso in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "Woo Hoo, what a ride!"
    So glad you're back!!!

I love the saying.
    Sarah, this is Auntie Marilyn. You can cry, scream, or go out and kick some cans, but you CANNOT, (underline cannot), stop leaning on us. We're your "soft spot", and we've all been in the same situation - just different names and places, and you've lifted us up with no questions asked.
    except of course, yes there will be qestions asked.... It's a rule remember?

You go to your mirror right now, smile, and say, "tomorrow will be better". I'm going to my mirror now, and ask, "what WAS my question"? BTW, there's nothing wrong with talking to yourself in the mirrow. At least you know someone intelligent is listening.
    I love it!!!

Well all, Have a great night whether you're sleeping or working. Nighty-night!
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Will you pardon my zooop?

Love to all!

100days!!!!!!

Gotta run!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Good morning everyone..... and you to drummerboy ! I'm not sure what happened last night..... either Blythe was real busy or she fell asleep at work.

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Here Buddy, can I lend you a hankie? You need to wipe off your chin.
    Thanks.... I needed that. Where does this lady come up with things like that ???? I've never.... NEVER, seen a drummer drool, have you ???
    Thanks!! We haven't gotten the lab results back yet, but I doubt it... if anything, a very mild reaction to the virus. My neck and shoulder are still sore, so I think I must've done something to strain them, and everything else just piled on top of that. Not sure if we'll ever really know... which I find pretty scary, actually!
    I think I've solved your mystery illness for you. It comes from severely tipping your head and shoulders back while imbibbing in your favorite beverage. Apparently, you've consumed more then the body can tolerate. The cure is to rest the area by either quitting drinking.... or have your engineer husband build you one of those hats that hold a drink on each side and connect to your mouth with a straw.

I bet you didn't know I was into medicine, did you ????
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    yes i can do that. where and when do you want it? (loaded question isn't it)
    Oops.......... I never thought of that. It's not smart to give a stalker your address is it ?? Never mind !
    I missed you too. Its nice to be back to the best friends in the world. Too bad I have to go to work tomorrow...
    While we were at the beach, I found the perfect sign to add to my collection.

Motto to Live By
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, espresso in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "Woo Hoo, what a ride!"
    Sounds like it was a college town.
    Sarah, this is Auntie Marilyn. You can cry, scream, or go out and kick some cans, but you CANNOT, (underline cannot), stop leaning on us. We're your "soft spot", and we've all been in the same situation - just different names and places, and you've lifted us up with no questions asked.
    How'd you get so smart ??
    You go to your mirror right now, smile, and say, "tomorrow will be better". I'm going to my mirror now, and ask, "what WAS my question"? BTW, there's nothing wrong with talking to yourself in the mirrow. At least you know someone intelligent is listening.
    Ain't it the truth !
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Sarah, did you know that you are one of my favorite people in the whole world?
    Mine too ! She's a good hugger.
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxTigger View Post
    When you feel
    Your heart's guarded
    And you see
    The break started
    When the clouds
    Have all departed
    You'll be right
    Here with me
    When your tears
    Have dried from cryin'
    And the world
    Has turned to silent
    When the clouds
    Have all departed
    You'll be right
    Here with me

When you're so trapped
    And there's just no key
    And you can't breathe
    I'll breathe for you
    The fire's got you down
    On both knees
    And the walls
    Are closing
    In but
    I'll be
    Breakin' through

And when you feel alone
    Imma be ya home
    When others come and go
    Ya know I got you

(From Brandy's "Departed"....youtube it)
    Thanks for sharing this with us. Very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    It's been one of those days where you just have to laugh. You know it's going to be a rough day when you put your bra on backwards........
    and it fits!
    Oh where is Alex ??? I think this has happened to him several times.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Thanks.... I needed that. Where does this lady come up with things like that ???? I've never.... NEVER, seen a drummer drool, have you ???
    Think she's got the drummers confused with the trumpet section?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

I could have quoted all of you a million times but it would have taken me all morning!! All I want you to know is THANK YOU!! You guys said some of the sweetest things, I got all weepy! I appreciate all of your support, you will never know how much it means to me!

Things are looking a little better. I didn't sleep very well last night, but I never do when Mike's out of town, that's ok, it'll get better. Mike made it to Rochester last night, it was late but he was at his Aunt and Uncle's house watching tv before he went to bed, so all is good there. He isn't sure what he's going to do today but I'm sure he'll figure it out when he wakes up.

On the bright side, I'm interviewing for another receptionist today. It was kinda a "meant to be" kinda thing as she just walked over from another office in our complex, looking for more hours, etc. and I think it might work out perfectly. I guess we'll see how it goes. I'm going to ask her if she knows what the word RELIABLE means and see what she comes up with

So I'm off to finish getting ready and head off to work. I hope you all have a fabulous day! The biggest to all of you. And Pogo, although I don't want to inflate your head anymore than it already is (JK) but THANK YOU for bringing me to these wonderful people, I don't know how I would ever repay you. You guys are the absolutely best!!

Talk to you later!

Did I miss a question? NAH!!
    Last edited by MMouse6937; 08-28-2008 at 03:21 PM. Reason: no reason ;)
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Perfect!! But what do possums sing???
    "(Squashed) On the road again... I hope I don't get (squashed) on the road again..

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Think she's got the drummers confused with the trumpet section?
    Ummm.. trumpeters wouldn't really drool either... all their spit goes into the instrument to then get released via that spit valve release thingy.... now I do remember going to many a rock concert and seeing the women in the audience drooling... maybe that's what she was thinking of?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

pogo Guest

So...... where is everybody today ???

What's everyone doing ???

Come on people..... are we really going to let a little bad news kill our spirit ??? Heck no !

Diane................ glad to see you back. Even though you have a very strange sense of humor.

Sarah......... hope your day is better today. Have you heard from Mike and has he arrived in Rochester yet ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Come on people..... are we really going to let a little bad news kill our spirit ???
    You know, straw.......
    camels back..... etc. 'nuf said?

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Pogo, I'm doing well today!

Yes I did hear from Mike when he made it to Chicago and then when he made it to Buffalo. He had to drive from Buffalo to Rochester. He did call me real quick, and REAL late from Rochester when he made it to his aunt and uncle's house, safe and sound. Off to see his Granparents today!

What'd everyone have for lunch? I'm eating chinese food YUM!!

No bad news to get me down, I've had enough of that lately to last for a lifetime, thank you very much!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Yes I did hear from Mike when he made it to Chicago and then when he made it to Buffalo.
    Glad to hear he's safe and sound Sarah!
    I feel that I've been WAY too chatty and my posts have been WAy too long, you know?
    I'll catch you all later, to all!

Countless previous trips

pogo Guest

I wonder where Rhonda is and what's she up to ???

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah.. where is Rhonda? There's a post a few back that needs one of her famous

And what do you mean 'strange sense of humour'?... you ain't seen nothing yet!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Everybody!

Sorry I haven't been around too much lately. Things getting busy, as always.

So, who feels like watching the weather reports with me? Seems we have a lot of activity out here in the tropics that's not making me too happy. Anybody got a couple spare bottles of scotch? I think I'm gonna give one to Mother Nature and chug the other myself!

Hope you're all doing well!

MickeysGirl aka: Jamie
    Mrs_Nigel_C at your service! :)

And they lived happily ever after....

Post Thanks / Like

I thought scotch comes in rolls.. never seen it in a bottle....but with the strong winds of a hurricane - don't you think duct tape might work better?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

pogo Guest

Has there ever been any such thing as a spare bottle of scotch ?

Post Thanks / Like

Only if you are using them instead of bowling pins....

Can anyone spare a dime?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

pogo Guest

would two nickles do ?

Post Thanks / Like

Could I have ten pennies instead? It would make me feel richer....
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

pogo Guest

do you want them heads up or heads down ?

Post Thanks / Like

*knock*knock*

Hi all. I know I've been MIA for a long time, and I am sure I've missed a heck of a lot over the summer. But I just wanted to let you all know I miss the JQ and everyone in it! Can I make it up to all of you with some cookies?
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: