Quantcast Just Questions: Sanitized for Your Protection - Page 38

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Well, the podiatrist is convinced it is my toenail growing back out again. He wanted to do the procedure today, but I got him to postpone it to next week (Tuesday afternoon) so I could wear my open-toed shoes to my niece's wedding this weekend.

Can someone explain to me why it is always so hot in here on Mondays, but so cold on Tuesdays? brrrr.
    Glad to hear you are getting to the bottom of it ! Do you think you'll be in shape for the JQ Kickball Game we're thinking about having in December ??

Because you turned the A/C up last night ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Carol, that tuna and pea salad sounds right up my alley. Wanna fed ex me some?
    Want to buy some extra health insurance first ???

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone see my milestone?
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post
    Carol, Would yah mind shipping some of those salads out my way? I am having the in-laws coming for dinner (Jays parents) and then his brother & our sister-in-law are also coming but they are spending the night. Needless to say my day has been spent cleaning and NOT outside enjoying the sunshine, but that is next on the list so I can .
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!
    I made plenty so sending some out your way.

I was having a good day, but then my stupid computer got a virus and froze up. It really upset me about the virus, because I think I got it from my excite mail. I never read my email there if I don't know people I'm getting it from, I just delete it. Now they changed there format and everything has to be clicked on to delete...grrrrrrr. I went to do a recovery and accidently did a system recovery and lost everything, so I've been fighting with the stupid thing all day...right now I kidnapped Gilles laptop.

Carol, that tuna and pea salad sounds right up my alley. Wanna fed ex me some?
    Some salad heading your way also...do you think the mayo will make it?

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Glad to hear you are getting to the bottom of it ! Do you think you'll be in shape for the JQ Kickball Game we're thinking about having in December ??
    Kickball, eh? Do you want to see how fast I'll fall flat on my bum? I know, I know, at least it's cushioned!!!

Congrats on 2K!!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Zoop. Things are just insane right now, work especially. I do miss you all though, and hope you feel the same.

and for anyone that needs it.

Sarah, did you hit 2,000? Way to go!
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Because you turned the A/C up last night ?????
    I would certainly hope that it will be healed up by December! And, by then, the new toenail on the other big toe might be grown out enough to knock the old one off (that's the one I "ran over" back in April). By the way, have I mentioned that I'm not very good at sports?

And, it's cold here in the office where we're not allowed to touch the thermostat.

Well, I noticed it when you were at 1998, but I guess I missed when you "crossed over". Congratulations!
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Sarah!

JQ really helps doesn't it?
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Congrats Sarah!

Does it? Hehehe!
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    [CENTER]:

What about everyone else??
    i had to do CPR class today. always fun and entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Missy is convinced that since he knows the police are loking for him to find out what happened that he will take his own life so if you could all send some for them I'd appreciate it.
    good luck to your friends

How come you're not hollering at Kate ???

because she loves ME best

congratualtions on 2K. i was excited to hit 300 last night. isn't that sad??

have a good night all, pleasant dreams
    kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

pogo Guest

Way to go ! That's a lot of
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Kickball, eh? Do you want to see how fast I'll fall flat on my bum? I know, I know, at least it's cushioned!!!
    Why do you always talk about your bum ?????
    I would certainly hope that it will be healed up by December! And, by then, the new toenail on the other big toe might be grown out enough to knock the old one off (that's the one I "ran over" back in April). By the way, have I mentioned that I'm not very good at sports?
    But you are flexible, right ????
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post

congratulations on 2K. i was excited to hit 300 last night. isn't that sad??
    Who says she likes you best ????

Yup it's sad..... congrats on 3000... er 300 I mean.

Post Thanks / Like

I went to dd Amy's first day of REAL work after school. She colored my hair. Do you want to know what color it is?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I went to dd Amy's first day of REAL work after school. She colored my hair. Do you want to know what color it is?
    Possum silver and black ?????

Post Thanks / Like

Why do you always talk about your bum ?????
    Because I fall on it a lot...or maybe because it's so big!! I opened up the floodgates for you, didn't I?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Can someone explain to me why it is always so hot in here on Mondays, but so cold on Tuesdays? brrrr.
    Sounds just like my office! Except in the winter when it just never is hot...
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Zoop. Things are just insane right now, work especially.
    Ditto! Check in soon - it will keep you sane! (or make you insane - one or the other).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post

So did ya miss me? Things didn't go so well, and I think there will be another trip in my future - like maybe next week. Didn't ya hear about the earthquake in LA? (no, really, there was one!).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Congrats Sarah!

It sure does, really racks them up!
    Way to go ! That's a lot of
    It's what I do best! You know me so well

So how's the evening treating everyone? I just got back from seeing Ms. Abby at Mike's Mom's. She is SOOOO cute. And for anyone keeping score, she finally pooped today so that's a load off!! HA, LOL, am I not the funniest? Doesn't it seem to you all that I talk a lot about poop and pee? You would think that's what Jym and Rachel would be talking about and not me!

I'm off to bed pretty soon. I had a horrible allergy attack last night and didn't sleep very well so it's off to night night early for me. Hope you all are having a fabulous night to you all!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning JQ'ers, the coffee and hot water are on for those of us who drink hot beverages even in the summer time. And of course juices and soda for those who prefer cold sodas.
    Can you believe in just 2 days we will be in August? And almost time for the kiddos to go back to School? And has anyone decided on when and perhaps where their going to start "Gasp" Christmas shopping? I'm already thinking of that so am I weird or what? I can't believe I just might have off on Christmas day this year.
    And yesterday was a good day. I've been thinking of getting a bit dressed up for my b-day this year. But haven't decided if I just want to buy one off the rack or attempt to make it myself. Which would be the less of 2 evils? Don't worry if I get dolled up I'll attempt to post pictures.
    Have a magical day
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Touche'!

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Good morning JQ'ers, the coffee and hot water are on for those of us who drink hot beverages even in the summer time. And of course juices and soda for those who prefer cold sodas.
    Can you believe in just 2 days we will be in August? And almost time for the kiddos to go back to School? And has anyone decided on when and perhaps where their going to start "Gasp" Christmas shopping? I'm already thinking of that so am I weird or what? I can't believe I just might have off on Christmas day this year.
    And yesterday was a good day. I've been thinking of getting a bit dressed up for my b-day this year. But haven't decided if I just want to buy one off the rack or attempt to make it myself. Which would be the less of 2 evils? Don't worry if I get dolled up I'll attempt to post pictures.
    Have a magical day
    Our kid's first day is today (uhhh, student's)

and Happy Numbers to Kate and Sarah!

Did I mention I am contemplating retiring after this year?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Good morning all..... looks like the night shift took the night off again. Traci...... how did things end with your in law, ex thingy thing yesterday ????

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    So did ya miss me? Things didn't go so well, and I think there will be another trip in my future - like maybe next week. Didn't ya hear about the earthquake in LA? (no, really, there was one!).
    Of course we missed you ! You're the life of the party ! The hub of the wheel ! The core of the apple ! The center of our universe !
    You ARE T&G !!!!!

Was there really an earthquake in LA ????? Was it named Harry or Euan ????
    I'm off to bed pretty soon. I had a horrible allergy attack last night and didn't sleep very well so it's off to night night early for me. Hope you all are having a fabulous night !
    Sorry about the allergy attack. When Chris moved to Albuquerque his allergies stopped. What is causing yours to flair up ??
    Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    And has anyone decided on when and perhaps where their going to start "Gasp" Christmas shopping? I'm already thinking of that so am I weird or what? I can't believe I just might have off on Christmas day this year.

I've been thinking of getting a bit dressed up for my b-day this year. But haven't decided if I just want to buy one off the rack or attempt to make it myself. Which would be the less of 2 evils? Don't worry if I get dolled up I'll attempt to post pictures.
    We started our Christmas shopping already. We always start it right after Christmas Day with all the good sales !

I think you should get all gussied up for your birthday ! How old are you going to be ????

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Originally Posted by pogo
    Touche'!

Did I mention I am contemplating retiring after this year?
    OK.... are you going to keep us hanging all day ??? What color did she make it ?????

Sis.... retire when you are ready and can afford to retire. I'd hate to see you back to work at McDonald's or Shoneys.

Post Thanks / Like

Zoop... quick stop before I go pick up my mom... she's spending the day here with me/us.

Yes, there truly was an earthquake in S Cal yesterday... I meant to mention it, but kept forgetting. 5.8 on the Richter scale, with the epicenter 15 miles from DL. Luckily, no reports of damages, injuries or Harry & Euan's involvement.

So, the frogs (yes, I said frogs) went back to their home this morning... the girls came home with 3 more yesterday, and although they were adorable (and very friendly... they never wanted to get off our hands...) I was too afraid they'd die here, as there's just no good way to feed them. So, two sad little girls carried them back a little while ago... somehow, I see "pet store" frogs in our future...

Okay, gotta run -- I hope everyone has a GREAT day -- I'll zoop back in later!!

to everyone who needs it and to all... does anyone have any more coffee out there, btw? In desperate need.... stayed up TOO late...
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Buddy, are you getting soft or what? I left it wide open for you!!!

It's back to work for me today, since I've had the last three days off. My assistant only called twice, each day the store was opened..I'm getting a feeling that she can't run it without me. Yesterday I told her I didn't want to hear it bacause I need my time for me, did I do good?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about the allergy attack. When Chris moved to Albuquerque his allergies stopped. What is causing yours to flair up ??
    How long has he been here? They normally catch up with you eventually. I thought that I was ok when I moved her and I didn't have allergies, but they caught up to me and I found different things to be allergic to that I wasn't in Michigan.

So how is everyone this morning? I'm pretty tired, but that's nothing new. Sure was quiet around here last night. Hope you all are doing well. We have some really interesting patients on the schedule today so it should be a fun day.
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: