Quantcast Just Questions: Sanitized for Your Protection - Page 36

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The infection on my toe seems to be clearing up somewhat - it's not nearly as red or as poofy now, but it still has a little goo. Thanks for asking. I go back to the podiatrist tomorrow morning, so we'll see what he has to say about it then. I'm hoping he won't do anything to it tomorrow as I have a wedding to attend on Saturday, and I want to wear open toed shoes and paint my toe nails!

Does anyone understand what I'm working on today? I know I don't. Why is it that the "experts" are always out of the office when I need them?

Hope everyone is having a good day!
    Rhonda

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Why is it that the "experts" are always out of the office when I need them?
    Uhhhmmm. . . because they like to see your blood pressure go up?

Hope your toe continues getting better!

Post Thanks / Like

Wanna guess why I'm so happy?

Amy passed her barber boards!

first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    My meds are still making me sick so I haven't even tried to go to bed.

Bruce did something so sweet....So, we walk to the shed and he opens the door and there stands the w/c. He had taken the side panels off and painted them with chameleon paint and put them back on. When you look at it from one angle it looks blue, another it looks purple and another it looks green. He's even got some really nice tink decals to put on it. How sweet is he huh?

Blythe, I hope your night went well (it's still going isn't it?) and I hope your side feels better quick. Hey, when are you coming to Maine?
    Traci, I hope you're feeling better today!

That is SO sweet... what an awesome guy!! I bet it looks totally cool!!

Nope, by the time you posted, I was home in bed... I got to leave at 3am. Yeah!!

We'll be there the 23rd - 26th... I can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Blythe and Kate serving humanity is a wonderful thing. God bless you!
    Thank you... you're a sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    i find myself unable to sleep. i don't know why i am awake after only 4 1/2 hours of sleep. but its going to make today very long. wish me luck.
    You must've been awake for me, since I was supposed to still be up! (What time did you go to bed???) How's your day been?

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    ...oh, heck, Gilles doesn't need clean clothes does he?

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Patti took today off and we are just hanging out today and seeing what happens.

Are you talking about Blythe ??? Her ears aren't that big !
    So..... what happened??

Funny....

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    As far as we heard last night Abby was doing well. She had met the cat and it didn't go perfectly but everyone seems to be cohabitating. It's going to take a little while, I'm sure they'll work it out.

I'm going to check out this water aerobic class at the pool near our house tonight. Not sure if it's something I want to do, but I would like to see what's involved. If I could find something that I enjoy that would certainly be a step in the right direction.
    Glad to hear things are good... I'm sure the pup is smart enough to know the cat is the boss, and if not, I'm sure he'll learn fast...

I hope you like the class... maybe we can help each other out and get each other going?? I could use a boost...

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Say what??
    Sorry... "hospital speak" for Kate so she could see we were not all that busy....

Hope everyone is having a good day!
    Hi Rhonda! Thanks, today is good so far... totally helped I got more sleep and was able to be up for the day by 11:30 instead of 3pm!!

We're leaving in a bit to head over to my friend's house for her birthday... she's turning the big "40", so I'm bringing to ease the pain and trying to convince her to join my friends and I in January at Disney to further help... it certainly did me a world of good! Maybe if I ply her DH with enough drinks...

I hope you've all had a good Monday so far... I'll check in with you guys when we get home!

(and oh btw, we have a new "family member"... Julia came home with a frog from parks & rec, named him Hermit (she thought that was Kermit's name and is sticking with it... ) and now I have to go get frog food... I'd prefer to let him go, but we have no stream and she desperately wants to keep him, so the poor little guy's living here for now...)
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Wanna guess why I'm so happy??

YEAH!!!

Deb, that is so awesome... you've just had a bunch of good news these days, haven't you?? That's great... I'm thrilled for her.

Is your pocketbook starting to jump up & down, too??

Okay, gotta run... I'm really going now....
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Mary, the Olga bread arrived today. Looks pretty good, I'm going to warm it up tonight and I'll let you know if it's the real deal!
    Cool beans! Yes, please let me know how they are.

I went to Frankenmuth last night for the free concert in the park. The Frankenmuth Women's Club puts them on (my friend Shirley is very heavily involved) and last night was a tribute to the Bee Gees. Very fun night. I need it.

We went to the garden and picked some tender green beans, fresh yellow onions, garlic and strawberries. I brought them to the house and started to get them ready as well as two nice 2" strip steaks.

The steaks were seasoned with cracked pepper, kosher salt, onion powder and garlic and set aside to get happy.

Green beans were cleaned, trimmed and marinated in white wine vinegar and fresh garlic.

Next I cleaned and cut into wedges, four red potatoes and put them on a double piece of aluminum foil with some olive oil, salt, pepper, yellow onion and garlic. Then the foil was folded to make a bag and seal in the goodness.

Out to the grill with the foiled potatoes and green beans and got the meal under way. The green beans were cooked on the grill using our grill wok, like stir fry, only better. When they were done I added some salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.

I cooked the steaks to perfection and when they were just about done, I added three slices of ranch toast to the grill. Everything finished cooking and it was time to eat.

I plated the steaks, potatoes, green beans, ranch toast and admired my work.

As I was taking the plates to the table I asked Patti to open the wine and that's where the problem happened......... she said,"we don't have any".
    Sounds good to me, other than the steak part, not much of a meat eater, but would have love the rest of the meal.

Sorry about the wine part. Or is it the whine part? Sorry had to get a question in there somewhere.

Yeah, Congrats to Amy and to you too Deb!
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all.... lots of posts to go through. Shall I get started ??

Church, pool and pool.

Sarah... glad you had a good time.

I totally agree Traci.... Sarah is one in a million.

Check that little pocket in your purse. I think you put them in there.

Doing good... thanks for asking.

OK.... too much information.... we don't need to know about the pink things.

I have no clue !

You're still in chunky dunk mode, aren't you ?

I can relate.

I was thinking.... "classy lady", until she described her undies.

You don't live in Dan's world ???

Nope... it's only 8:57 here.

Hope to get back later.
    For any folks that were wondering about my "attire" for Sheriff Joe Arpio's chain gang. He's famous for some of his prison techniques, (for lack of a better word). All prisoners housed in tents in the Az. heat, wear black and white uniforms over pink underwear. For awhile, a couple of years ago, people were trying to buy the pink undergarments anywhere, at any price, so the good sheriff started selling them for $10. Made a good chunk of money.

Soooooooo.....I hope I can redeem my status. There are some things I won't share, even with you good folks.

Anyone from Az.??? Back me up???
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning everyone ! What's all this talk about not being able to sleep ??? We didn't get up today until 9:30. Patti took today off and we are just hanging out today and seeing what happens.

We ARE going to have a major party in December, silly !
    So what happened? Did you go get some wine?

That's great!!! Your girls have been doing great...Do you think it's because they have such a great Mom?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Glad to hear things are good... I'm sure the pup is smart enough to know the cat is the boss, and if not, I'm sure he'll learn fast...

I hope you like the class... maybe we can help each other out and get each other going?? I could use a boost...
    I think Abby is still doing well. Ma's a little concerned since she hasn't pooped yet (I know TMI) but she's watching her and I'm trying to get her in the clinic at the shelter to have her checked out.

I'm about ready to leave for the class, I'll let you know how it goes. And I'm all for supporting you sister!! If we support each other maybe we can stick with it this time, right?

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Cool beans! Yes, please let me know how they are.

I went to Frankenmuth last night for the free concert in the park. The Frankenmuth Women's Club puts them on (my friend Shirley is very heavily involved) and last night was a tribute to the Bee Gees. Very fun night. I need it.
    So I just warmed a piece of bread up in the toaster oven. It tells you to fry them in a little oil for the total authentic taste, but I'll tell you the toaster oven was pretty darn close!! It was very good!

Glad you had a good time in Frankenmuth, I love that place!

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    For any folks that were wondering about my "attire" for Sheriff Joe Arpio's chain gang. He's famous for some of his prison techniques, (for lack of a better word).
    Anyone from Az.??? Back me up???
    I have no idea what she's talking about? Anyone else? Actually Marilyn I'm not from AZ, but close enough and I know very well the antics of Sherrif Joe. I like his somewhat no nonesense attitude, but he's slightly extreme. He has been on shows I've watched about prison and chain gangs and things like that. It's pretty funny that the pink started out as a way for them not to steal underwear from the prison and then he was selling it! I like the tent city, the prisoners complain which is great because you're in PRISON, it's not supposed to be nice!

Ok, off to the class, wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes!! to all
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Rhonda sorry about your toe. I hope it's better in time.

Carol are you having a better week?

Pogo how on earth did you run out of red wine in steak season? Go look for one called a little red dress merlot (it could be a little black dress but you get the theory) it's a california and even with the mark up in Canada a very affordable red for summer. Nice chilled off just a tad to not make it quiet summer room temps. (seeing as how you'd like be outdoors)

Hope you've all been well.

Ellen I don't have a bad joke for you really sorry..unless this counts.

Why wasn't the dog a good dancer? Because he had two left feet.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb;1700088

[SIZE="1"

[/SIZE]
    way to go amy

Nope, by the time you posted, I was home in bed... I got to leave at 3am. Yeah!!

You must've been awake for me, since I was supposed to still be up! (What time did you go to bed???) How's your day been?

(
    glad you got out at 3am. and i went to bed at 1:30am. its all good. i took a nap today. i think the world would be a better place if everyone was forced to take a 2hour nap in the middle of the day. i think i will run for president with that as my platform. would anyone vote for me?

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Since I have all this time I have to take before the end of the year, do you think we should find a place to hide for a weekend and just scrapbook? We could invite Lea-Ann, Ellen, Bethany and Beth to join us. We could inspire each other and have plenty of wine to help us along!!!
    I just posted on the Scrapbook thread - how is February in Niagara Falls? Everyone that is going in December will have their trip pics to scrap, and a February break will give us something to look forward to in the winter! I can look into a hotel I usually get good rates at if anyone is interested! Or better yet, where is Pogos resort? I hear yah have to bring your own though - I wonder if he charges a corking fee??!!! Could he handle all of us?

Whoo boy, if that isn't tempting... I've done it once before, and it was awesome. I'd seriously love to, although I have to confess to being pretty skimpy with my spending until I get our December trip paid for. (That, and I've still got our August trip to Maine to contend with... But who knows -- I've got a few friends who might be in, once it gets a little later in the year...
    Friends can come along! The more the merrier!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    So could you tolerate a beginner? Actually, DH and I put together a really nice scrapbook for his parents 50th anniversary. Turned out quite well, if I do say so myself. But it was definitely learning by errors. Do you think I could convince DH I need to go east for a weekend?
    Of course you need to come join us for a weekend!

Tolerate?? You betcha -- we love newbies!! It's so much fun watching people fall in love with their pictures all over again! (Okay, I'm a scrapbooking geek... Plus, any excuse for a trip out east to visit works in my book...
    Okay, I guess I'll sign off 'til tomorrow... I'll try to catch up with everyone after I get up. We're headed over to my best friend's house for dinner to celebrate her birthday... .... I'll be sure to mix up some extras for all you guys, too, don't worry....
    Is there any left?

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    My meds are still making me
    Did you miss me? I bet you didn't even notice that the baby woke while I was typing that last sentence.
    Bruce did something so sweet.
    Carol, How about teaching me some scrapbooking techniques. I've done a bunch but I think they stink.
    Lea-Ann, I hope you're feeling much better, no more sore throat and no more achy. Oh, I think Spiderman showing up at my birthday party might be fun too. Gotta love a guy in tights.
    There are doughnuts on the counter. Milk and juice are in the fridge and I've got biscuits coming out of the oven in five minutes. They're really good, I even baked some shredded cheese and bacon bits into them.
    I hope you are starting to feel better...Silly babies waking up at all hours! Ben is pretty good at sleeping thru most of the night now, but the odd time he wakes me at weird hours. My throat is still a little achy, but tolerable!

Spiderman was too 'cool'! Brandon had a great time and that is all that matters.

Breakfast sounds wonderful -can I have some tomorrow if there are any leftovers? I love fresh homemade biscuits!

Good morning!
    Scrapbooking people - I'm not trying to run you all out of here, but do you think John should start another area for scrapbooking?
    I might even take up the hobby after I retire.
    Deb, the only way you can get rid of us is to crop us!!!

The more the merrier...Do you think we should bring our scrapbooking stuff to WDW in December and have a major party? Only problem is luggage on the plane...oh, heck, Gilles doesn't need clean clothes does he?
    Lea-Ann has a scrapbooking thread in Mousallenous with a sticky even, but we can't contain ourselves!!! Deb, do I need to go down there and get you started?
    Carol - you'll be in WDW!!! You better NOT be scrapping - you need to go out and have fun and TAKE PHOTOS TO SCRAP!!!! Seriously, even if you took stuff you would not have time to scrap.

(and oh btw, we have a new "family member"... Julia came home with a frog from parks & rec, named him Hermit (she thought that was Kermit's name and is sticking with it... and now I have to go get frog food... I'd prefer to let him go, but we have no stream and she desperately wants to keep him, so the poor little guy's living here for now.
    Congrats on the new family member Blythe!

Wanna guess why I'm so happy?Amy passed her barber boards!
    Congrats Amy!!!

The infection on my toe seems to be clearing up somewhat - it's not nearly as red or as poofy now, but it still has a little goo. Thanks for asking. I go back to the podiatrist tomorrow morning, so we'll see what he has to say about it then. I'm hoping he won't do anything to it tomorrow as I have a wedding to attend on Saturday, and I want to wear open toed shoes and paint my toe nails!
    I hope everything is healed up in time for the wedding!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    I went to Michael's today too. DD6 needed a plain white T-shirt that they are going to tye-dye tomorrow. I didn't have time to browse.
    What??? Went to Michaels and did not look around???!

Aren't their ride stickers awesome? I found a bunch that I was able to use on our October album, and I saved some for next time... I'd love to help you... I need to find the time to get back at it!

Maybe -- my charge nurse up here fought to keep me from having to go to the nursery on the postpartum floor, so if it stays "Q", I may get to shoot out of here around 3am. (If I went downstairs, you just never know.... they love to find "stuff" for you to do ...) All depends on what walks of those elevators....
    I love the Jolees stickers! I stock up when I am in the US because they are about 1/2 price than in Canada!

"Q" - I love it!!! When I worked 9-1-1 we were not allowed to say the "Q" word either!

Today was a really really bad day at the resort !

Read at your own risk !

We went to the garden and picked some tender green beans, fresh yellow onions, garlic and strawberries. I brought them to the house and started to get them ready as well as two nice 2" strip steaks.

The steaks were seasoned with cracked pepper, kosher salt, onion powder and garlic and set aside to get happy.

Green beans were cleaned, trimmed and marinated in white wine vinegar and fresh garlic.

Next I cleaned and cut into wedges, four red potatoes and put them on a double piece of aluminum foil with some olive oil, salt, pepper, yellow onion and garlic. Then the foil was folded to make a bag and seal in the goodness.

Out to the grill with the foiled potatoes and green beans and got the meal under way. The green beans were cooked on the grill using our grill wok, like stir fry, only better. When they were done I added some salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.

I cooked the steaks to perfection and when they were just about done, I added three slices of ranch toast to the grill. Everything finished cooking and it was time to eat.

I plated the steaks, potatoes, green beans, ranch toast and admired my work.

As I was taking the plates to the table I asked Patti to open the wine and that's where the problem happened......... she said,"we don't have any".

How did I let this happen ????

Goodnight all.... I got to go sleep this one off !
    Diner sounded awesome, until the no wine part

Mike has a doctor's appt in a couple hours for his physical. I'm so worried about his blood pressure that I hope she does something about it. He doesn't realize how worried I get about it being elevated so much. It's just good that he'll go to the doctor, I just have to make the appointment and most of the time go with him!
    I hope Mikes appointment goes okay!

Well, all of this scrap talk is making my fingers itch...I think I need to go play! I hope everyone had a good day and I will see you all tomorrow....I hope Pogo has stocked the cellar by now
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all,

I finally feel like I am rejoining the land of the living. Things have been crazy here at our house and I have barely been getting any sleep. I think that my body is finally adjusting to sleeping in 2.5 - 3 hour bits. Plus, Alex is starting to go eat better so it's not taking an hour to feed him 2.5 ounces.

I had to go back to work last night. I only worked for 4 hours, but they were the longest 4 hours of my life. I couldn't get home fast enough to make sure that Alex was okay... which is silly because Jym is perfectly capable. Do all new moms feel this way?

Well, I have to head off to work again... 5 hours tonight and the rest of the week. Then I'm back on full time starting next Sunday.

I didn't have a chance to read all the posts that I've missed over the last few days, so and to anyone who needs them. Hopefully I'll be able to keep more up-to-date over the next few days.

Rachel R.
    7/84 Offsite
    4/87 Day Trip
    10/00 Contemporary
    10/02 Polynesian
    12/04 WL
    3/05 AKL/Contemporary
    5/05 Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    10/05 Contemporary/POR
    12/05 CBR
    5/06 OKW
    9&10/06 OKW/BCV
    12/06 Contemporary
    4/07 OKW
    10/07 OKW

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    For any folks that were wondering about my "attire" for Sheriff Joe Arpio's chain gang. He's famous for some of his prison techniques, (for lack of a better word). All prisoners housed in tents in the Az. heat, wear black and white uniforms over pink underwear. For awhile, a couple of years ago, people were trying to buy the pink undergarments anywhere, at any price, so the good sheriff started selling them for $10. Made a good chunk of money.

Soooooooo.....I hope I can redeem my status. There are some things I won't share, even with you good folks.
    Sure you can silly !
    What do you think your status was before you talked about your undies ????
    So what happened? Did you go get some wine?
    Nope..... Patti drank water... I had a beer ! All in all,it was good.
    Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Pogo how on earth did you run out of red wine in steak season? Go look for one called a little red dress merlot (it could be a little black dress but you get the theory) it's a california and even with the mark up in Canada a very affordable red for summer. Nice chilled off just a tad to not make it quiet summer room temps. (seeing as how you'd like be outdoors)
    Thanks for the tip. I don't know how we ran out. Patti thought we had a Shiraz left and I thought we had a Merlot. She thought I was chilling one and I thought she was chilling the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by sagessa View Post
    I finally feel like I am rejoining the land of the living. Things have been crazy here at our house and I have barely been getting any sleep. I think that my body is finally adjusting to sleeping in 2.5 - 3 hour bits. Plus, Alex is starting to go eat better so it's not taking an hour to feed him 2.5 ounces.

I had to go back to work last night. I only worked for 4 hours, but they were the longest 4 hours of my life. I couldn't get home fast enough to make sure that Alex was okay... which is silly because Jym is perfectly capable. Do all new moms feel this way?

Well, I have to head off to work again... 5 hours tonight and the rest of the week. Then I'm back on full time starting next Sunday.
    Rachel.... good to see you. Being a new Mom is a hard thing to do. Those babies don't come with an owners manuel, do they. But I'm sure your instincts keep you ahead of the game.

Patti and I am glad to hear Alex and you are doing well. But please answer this question.

Has Jym changed a diaper yet ???

Post Thanks / Like

Evening all, just got back from water aerobics and can I just say....OMG!!! It was actually wonderful, he really worked us out and I know I'll be sore tomorrow, but I hope in a good way that will make me want to do it again. Could you send a little pixie dust my way so that I keep up with it? I really had a good time. I'm off to have a little dinner and take some Advil. too all of you, love ya!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Has Jym changed a diaper yet ???
    That is the critical question, isn't it? We're all dying to know the answer!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

I'm about ready to leave for the class, I'll let you know how it goes. And I'm all for supporting you sister!! If we support each other maybe we can stick with it this time, right?
    How was the class? I'm hoping to start going to some after this week... this is the girls' last week of parks & rec, and it just takes too much getting them back & forth. (Really, truly... I'll try to use that machine in my basement, though... )

Okay -- consider it "on" -- we can do this, I know we can!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    i took a nap today. i think the world would be a better place if everyone was forced to take a 2hour nap in the middle of the day. i think i will run for president with that as my platform. would anyone vote for me?
    Just about everyone... Glad to hear your day was good... I'll have to tell you more about my upcoming week later...

Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post
    Is there any left?

"Q" - I love it!!! When I worked 9-1-1 we were not allowed to say the "Q" word either!
    Not mixed, but I've got all the fixings... would you like one?? (Silly question... I'll just go plug in the blender...)

It's a silly thing, I know... but it works, doesn't it???

Quote Originally Posted by sagessa View Post

Rachel! Glad to hear things are getting a little better... you'll be into a more normal "routine" before you know it!

And yes, all moms, new or not, feel this way... there's just something about "being there" that doesn't feel right if you're not, no matter how big they get. So - consider it just a part of your new "normal"...

Well, we got back about a half hour ago... the girls went straight off to bed, and I had to re-arrange the "terrarium" my BFF let us borrow for our new frog. Oh, and we had to go get him food of course, and some kind of "moss"... sigh... hopefully he'll live long enough to use all this stuff!! He's cute, though...

Have a good night, all... I'm off to bed. See you in the am!
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

pogo Guest

Evening all, just got back from water aerobics and can I just say....OMG!!! It was actually wonderful, he really worked us out and I know I'll be sore tomorrow, but I hope in a good way that will make me want to do it again. Could you send a little pixie dust my way so that I keep up with it? I really had a good time. I'm off to have a little dinner and take some Advil. too all of you, love ya!!
    for a return visit. Is Mike doing this also ????
    Well, we got back about a half hour ago... the girls went straight off to bed, and I had to re-arrange the "terrarium" my BFF let us borrow for our new frog. Oh, and we had to go get him food of course, and some kind of "moss"... sigh... hopefully he'll live long enough to use all this stuff!! He's cute, though...
    Cool..... have you ever had frog legs ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Rhonda sorry about your toe. I hope it's better in time.
    Well, we're going on 2 years now, so you'd think it would have had enough time by now, wouldn't you?

Could you send a little pixie dust my way so that I keep up with it?
    I've considered taking a water aerobics class, but for the time being, I've got to hold off until I know what's going to happen with my toe (if he cuts on it, I know he won't let me get in a pool for several weeks).

I'll be going in late tomorrow, so I'll be working from home in the am. Hopefully I'll be able to check in here before I go to the podiatrist.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Just about everyone... Glad to hear your day was good... I'll have to tell you more about my upcoming week later...

Have a good night, all... I'm off to bed. See you in the am!
    whats the secret??? tell me, tell me. i swear sometimes i'm just a 11 year old trapped in the body of a 40year old women. and isn't that a funny visual?
    :
    Cool..... have you ever had frog legs ???
    you are one sick man. have i told you that i like you?

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: