Quantcast Just Questions: Sanitized for Your Protection - Page 27

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Good to see you Rhonda! You're missed when we don't see you. for the remainder of your project.
    Traci, are you just trying to make me feel good by leaving out your question? Or, do you really like this smiley?

Rhonda

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Good morning all.... everyone sleep OK.... except Kate and Blythe ????

Both you and Blythe were working tonight.... it must have been real busy.
    Afternoon, neighbor! I slept, not sure about the "well" part... got about 3 hrs before Emma got home and had to have lunch and be taken to her parks & rec drama thingy... then back to bed for a an hour and a half before Julia got home and I had to go get Emma... I'm amazingly awake right now -- I'll probably crash later!

Nope, no Kate last night... ... would've been more fun if she'd been there!

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Not sure what time Mike came to bed last night but he was supposed to have let the dogs out before he went to sleep, then I got up at 4:00 and let them out and there was no pee!!
    Yeah! Here's some doggie for another "quiet" night!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysGirl View Post
    Some of my family from Houston is in town and we're going to dinner with them and I'm not supposed to have alcohol with the benadryl. Silliness...

Have your fiancee learn this very important line that Rob has learned so well, "Yes, Dear. Sorry, Dear. Whatever you say, Dear". We live a happy life, or at least I tell him he does!
    Be sure to come visit us after you've had some of that wine& meds....

Sounds like Rob and my DH went to the same school... I asked him if he was happyt he other day and he said "yes, in spite of myself"... he says I force the fun out of him.

Funny story about husbands "agreeing" with wives before the wedding -- we were doing the "registry" thing and I loved a certain silverware pattern, he liked a different one. After looking at them for awhile, the woman helping us asked what we thought, and Dan answered, "20 years from now, I'm never going to remember which pattern I preferred. 20 years from now, she will -- she chooses!" She laughed so hard, and said she was going to remember that to tell all her new couples. We still laugh about it to this day!

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    sorry wasnt working (ok i'm not really sorry) last night. i was just up late. i tend to be a night owl. i do have to work the next three nights though

now that camping is over its time to get excited about my next disney trip. anyone else love this time of anticipation? it definately keeps me motivated. hope everyone is having a good day. i will bring back cookies later.

kate
    Missed you -- but it wasn't bad. Tonight ought to be okay for you unless 8 gets busy... 7 was low, and should've cleared out quite a few. I'll be in 11p-3a tomorrow for Zimm! (Maybe I'll bring my newly completed Disney album for you to see -- you missed it, but I did the whole album, 47 pages, in 2 1/2 days while you were going camping! Still journaling it, though... )

Yes, I'm feeling VERY motivated, as I have to pay off our trip in 3 months! Hopefuly the motivation will be matched by available OT... getting a little nervous about that... I'll feel more excited as I see the bill decrease...

How's Wednesday treating everyone? We're rumbly around here, lots of local showers and t'storms everywhere. We were supposed to go to a nearby town to hear the symphony play outside and let the girls enjoy a petting zoo that was going to be there first (what a combo, eh??) but it looks like that may get rained out. Now I've got to find a (good) dinner idea...
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Traci, are you just trying to make me feel good by leaving out your question? Or, do you really like this smiley?

Um, I was trying to prove that you're needed. Did it work?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyCouture View Post
    We love this time too!
    Hey Kate When in October are u going?
    we are going to be there 0ct 15-20. a short trip but i needed one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Afternoon, neighbor! I slept, not sure about the "well" part... got about 3 hrs before Emma got home and had to have lunch and be taken to her parks & rec drama thingy... then back to bed for a an hour and a half before Julia got home and I had to go get Emma... I'm amazingly awake right now -- I'll probably crash later!

Nope, no Kate last night... ... would've been more fun if she'd been there!

Missed you -- but it wasn't bad. Tonight ought to be okay for you unless 8 gets busy... 7 was low, and should've cleared out quite a few. I'll be in 11p-3a tomorrow for Zimm! (Maybe I'll bring my newly completed Disney album for you to see -- you missed it, but I did the whole album, 47 pages, in 2 1/2 days while you were going camping! Still journaling it, though... )

Yes, I'm feeling VERY motivated, as I have to pay off our trip in 3 months! Hopefuly the motivation will be matched by available OT... getting a little nervous about that... I'll feel more excited as I see the bill decrease...
    i too am looking to pick up some OT. are you saying there hasn't been much?? and i am jealous of the scrapbook. we need to find time to get together to get me started on my new addiction. ok see you tomorrow night. we have a lot to talk about with the jan hours now out.

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

i too am looking to pick up some OT. are you saying there hasn't been much??

Not a lot on 7, and probably less w/ all the new folks coming on board... not sure about 8, but it seems they're in a hiring frenzy. Of course, we've lost a few, too... so that "helps"...

and i am jealous of the scrapbook. we need to find time to get together to get me started on my new addiction.

lets get our calendars out tomorrow night!

ok see you tomorrow night. we have a lot to talk about with the jan hours now out.

I was wondering if you'd seen... like I should've wondered...
    btw - in case nobody's noticed the similarity in kate's and my signatures -- she's one of the Disney crazies from work I'm going w/ in January!!

How's the evening treating everyone? We just finished dinner, now I've got to do some pics for my e-bay listings. I've listed 2 things -- I've got about 15 more to do, b/w costumes and other stuff. Hopefully now that I've done a few, the rest will be faster...

Ellen, just wanted to let you know I've been glad to see you back around!

Pogo, how's the itching?

Rhonda, glad to see you back here, too... you're work is just keeping you too busy!

I've got a million other questions for everybody, but those will have to do for now... Dan needs the computer for some "real" work.
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Hello you beautiful folks! I hope that everyones day treated them well. Ours was pretty good. Carter was a little fussy but I think he's not quite up to par yet. We're heading to bed early.
    sarah, for a good furbaby night again. for Kate and Blythe at work and to the rest of you sleep tight! See you bright and early.

Hey pogo, Have you gotten rid of that itch yet?

Nighty night all!
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

pogo Guest

btw - in case nobody's noticed the similarity in kate's and my signatures -- she's one of the Disney crazies from work I'm going w/ in January!!

Pogo, how's the itching?
    Ah HA ! So she's the one that's leading you astray ???? I knew it it !

The itch has gotten a lot better. Patti got home from work tonight and said I almost looked human......
    Hello you beautiful folks! I hope that everyones day treated them well. Ours was pretty good. Carter was a little fussy but I think he's not quite up to par yet. We're heading to bed early.
    sarah, for a good furbaby night again. for Kate and Blythe at work and to the rest of you sleep tight! See you bright and early.

Hey pogo, Have you gotten rid of that itch yet?

Nighty night all!
    What time zone are you in ????? You sure go to bed early.

Almost gone.... thanks for asking.

Post Thanks / Like

ohhhh noooooo. she lead me to the dark side. she showed me this site. its alllllll her fault. thanks for all the pixie dust. work is ok tonite. hope it continues. i don't have cookies, will a ham sandwich do??

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Ok..so here it goes....
    I got the Job!! I got the Job!!!
    Got the call today while I was at my current job..missed it then my password had gotten messed up on my phone!!! I was a disaster but I got through to them. They are offering me a little less than I am making now but if I keep a prn position where I am and pick up one shift a pay period I will actually come out ahead.
    SICU (Surgical Intensive Care Unit) we take care of post open-heart, heart and lung and liver transplants and a mish-mash of other major surgeries. My son was so excited to hear that mommy is going to be around more!
    Thanks to everyone for the wishes
    Jamie..I notice you are in Niceville..one of my good friends lives in Crestview. She works at Twin Cities!
    Oh btw..does anyone now have a cure for the itch of the healing and peeling sunburn?
    michelle

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, Michelle! Planning on going to WDW to celebrate, perchance?

Thanks ever so much, you are all the best. I'm the lucky one to have stumbled into such a wonderful, caring group of friends.
    Glad you stumbled onto them... we did make a nice pillow for your landing, right?

Zoop over... I ended up finally crashing this afternoon at around 4:30 (don't ask me when... I feel asleep at my puter). My project continues to be the "gift that keeps on giving" but we do have a launch date. Hopefully, this time I won't end up feeling like a bride left at the altar again.

Blythe, when are we going to see some pics of those 45+ pages???

Jasper, hope you're resting and that it helps LOADS.

Where is Mikki these days? And Di? I haven't seen a "" these past few pages...

Later, s!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mouseaddict View Post
    Ok..so here it goes....
    Got the call today while I was at my current job..missed it then my password had gotten messed up on my phone!!! I was a disaster but I got through to them. They are offering me a little less than I am making now but if I keep a prn position where I am and pick up one shift a pay period I will actually come out ahead.
    SICU (Surgical Intensive Care Unit) we take care of post open-heart, heart and lung and liver transplants and a mish-mash of other major surgeries. My son was so excited to hear that mommy is going to be around more!
    Thanks to everyone for the wishes
    Jamie..I notice you are in Niceville..one of my good friends lives in Crestview. She works at Twin Cities!
    Oh btw..does anyone now have a cure for the itch of the healing and peeling sunburn?
    Great News~!

See you all tomorrow! Gotta run. Do you remember what I said about the first couple of weeks of school?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Ellen hope the project turns out ok. Rhonda how is yours doing?

Michelle congrats! Pogo perhaps human is slightly below your normal godlike physique? (I know everyone but we really don't want him running away again do we?)

Blythe I hope the shifts show up..or you could just send Dan golfing.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Well, now that you mentioned it...

ohhhh noooooo. she lead me to the dark side. she showed me this site. its alllllll her fault.

thanks for all the pixie dust. work is ok tonite. hope it continues.

i don't have cookies, will a ham sandwich do??
    Me?? Lead you astray? Surely not... I would never!!

I could be really and spell out the "Q"word for you, but I'm sure it would come back and bite me this wknd...

Hmmm... ham sandwich and red wine... nope, better not... I'll just stick w/ the vino...

Ok..so here it goes....

That's awesome, Michelle... congratulations!! You must be thrilled!!

Aveeno lotion... it works miracles, esp. the extra strength "last for 24 hrs." one.

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Blythe, when are we going to see some pics of those 45+ pages???
    Sorry... I wanted to finish journaling, as they look kind of funny with blank areas for words. Maybe I'll try to take some tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    See you all tomorrow! Gotta run. Do you remember what I said about the first couple of weeks of school?
    Deb, we're just glad you had a chance to zoop in... how are all the little wonderful children??

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Now, wouldn't that be nice??? I keep telling him he should work towards the Sr. tour... he just laughs at me. (Yes, that is a normal occurance around here.... )

Okay, I'm taking myself (and my wine) off to bed to read a bit and go to sleep... gotta try and catch up on my zzzz's.

Hope you're all having a nice night -- catch you on the flip side!!
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Well, now that you mentioned it...

Me?? Lead you astray? Surely not... I would never!!

I could be really and spell out the "Q"word for you, but I'm sure it would come back and bite me this wknd...

work is still good. bow before me, for i am in charge tonite(whatever where they thinking, putting me in charge??). i got all my charge duties done before 3am and i have no checkbook to balance(blythe will get that one).

its a little early but i'll start the coffee for the am. i suppose i could make doughnuts too.

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning everyone.

Just for Ellen and Pogo

I'm out most of today, tennis this morning and then we go to London but are catching a train back this evening.

Is it all the new people bringing out the chatitis? I can't keep up! Well done to those who got new jobs, good luck to those looking, for all who are ill or injured (stop scratching Pogo) and have a nice day everyone!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Natazu Guest

Ok..so here it goes....

Will that work? He only takes one stroke per hole.

pogo Guest

Good morning all.... busy night last night, huh ?? Glad to see the night shift show up.

Hey Cousin.... how many sleeps left ????
    Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Congrats, Michelle! Planning on going to WDW to celebrate, perchance?

Where is Mikki these days? And Di?
    Yes.... congratulations Michelle !

I don't know what these two are up to.... kind of scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Hang in there Sis ! We miss you !
    Pogo perhaps human is slightly below your normal godlike physique? (I know everyone but we really don't want him running away again do we?)
    You know.... my mother warned me..... it's always the quiet ones you have to look out for.
    Now, wouldn't that be nice??? I keep telling him he should work towards the Sr. tour... he just laughs at me. (Yes, that is a normal occurance around here.... )

Okay, I'm taking myself (and my wine) off to bed to read a bit and go to sleep... gotta try and catch up on my zzzz's.
    Ah.... that explains this post..... wine !
    Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Just for Ellen and Pogo

I'm out most of today, tennis this morning and then we go to London but are catching a train back this evening.

Is it all the new people bringing out the chatitis? I can't keep up! Well done to those who got new jobs, good luck to those looking, for all who are ill or injured (stop scratching Pogo) and have a nice day everyone!
    Welcome back. And I'm not scratching anymore !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Not sure what time Mike came to bed last night but he was supposed to have let the dogs out before he went to sleep, then I got up at 4:00 and let them out and there was no pee!!
    Yeah!!! No pee the other night!!!! How did it go last night?

My mom is doing great considering. She is in PT 3x's a week now but being a real trooper. She complains about the incisions-- there are 2 + the original stitches. I have to bring her to PT this a.m.

I was hoping I didn't have to water the lawn.
    I'm leaving on Sat. now. We are going to do Blizzard Beach on Sunday and shopping before the cruise... then return to WDW on Friday night
    Glad to hear your mom is doing well.

Have an awesome trip!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyCouture View Post
    I need a cup of cocoa. Any one have one for me?
    I read your post about hot cocoa yesterday, and then I saw Gregs' about the caramel cocoa...and it was rainy and drizzly here - it has been since last Saturday. Anyway, I decided that I TOO needed a glass of cocoa ....I added a bit my favorite Baileys with mint!!! It made the afternoon feel a lot better!

Quote Originally Posted by grego77 View Post
    I can do you one better. I still have some DISNEY caramel hot chocolate! AMAZING stuff! it's a yucky day here...drizzly and cold. So yes, cocoa would be a great choice!

The job hunt is "going". I found a Korean recruiting site for english teachers. I registered last night and already got a response...so we'll see where that goes. I also have a phone interview in a few minutes for a regular part-time office job (so I can get a paycheck!). And then there's the other Korea job that I'm STILL waiting to hear from...so I got some burners on, but the questions is will any of them be matches? Only time (which apparently is NOT my friend will tell.
    How did the phone interview go?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysGirl View Post
    Hives are lingering, but I'm trying to get off of the benadryl. At present moment, they aren't terrible and I haven't taken anything since last night. I'm holding out for wanting to have some wine with Dinner tonight. Some of my family from Houston is in town and we're going to dinner with them and I'm not supposed to have alcohol with the benadryl. Silliness...

Have your fiancee learn this very important line that Rob has learned so well, "Yes, Dear. Sorry, Dear. Whatever you say, Dear". We live a happy life, or at least I tell him he does!
    How are the hives today? More importantly, how was the ?

Awesome job training Rob! Jay is pretty much there!

Sounds like Rob and my DH went to the same school... I asked him if he was happy he other day and he said "yes, in spite of myself"... he says I force the fun out of him.

Funny story about husbands "agreeing" with wives before the wedding -- we were doing the "registry" thing and I loved a certain silverware pattern, he liked a different one. After looking at them for awhile, the woman helping us asked what we thought, and Dan answered, "20 years from now, I'm never going to remember which pattern I preferred. 20 years from now, she will -- she chooses!" She laughed so hard, and said she was going to remember that to tell all her new couples. We still laugh about it to this day!

Maybe I'll bring my newly completed Disney album for you to see -- you missed it, but I did the whole album, 47 pages, in 2 1/2 days while you were going camping! Still journaling it, though...
    Your husband sounds like a very smart man - and you trained him before the wedding! Impressive!!!

Can't wait to see all 47 pages. I completed 4 yesterday, (none Disney).

The itch has gotten a lot better. Patti got home from work tonight and said I almost looked human......
    Glad to hear the itch is going....I saw an old episode of NCIS last night where one of the characters has BAD PI...reminded me of you and was wondering how you were doing!

Ok..so here it goes....
    CONGRATULATIONS MICHELLE !!!!!!!

for the sunburn itch & peeling....I was peeling last week and my loofa scrubber helped getting the dead skin off, along with cream.

work is still good. bow before me, for i am in charge tonite(whatever where they thinking, putting me in charge??. i got all my charge duties done before 3am and i have no checkbook to balance(blythe will get that one).

its a little early but i'll start the coffee for the am. i suppose i could make doughnuts too.

kate
    Wow - you make donuts? Here we just drive to the corner!!! How did work go last night?

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Have a great day!!

Well, the past 2 days have mostly been spent inside the house, mostly due to the rainy weather - which is weird for the middle of summer.

Ben had a fever most of Tuesday, we were up giving him a cool bath at midnight ...poor little guy was just not himself either. He had a better day yesterday but was still a little on the warm side.

Today is going to be busy, Brandon has a pre-kindergarten 'playdate' at the school in the morning and then we are off to a playdate with friends in the afternoon for a luncheon.

Oh...and breakfast around here is going to be a plain old bowl of Cheerios & milk, would anyone like some? I will try to bake some cookies later on.....Speaking of baking, my toaster oven is broken since the S'Mores incident ...I think it is time for a new one, it was a wedding present and has been well-used over the past 9 years.

Speaking if Ben he just woke up so I had better run...have a great day everyone!
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning JQ'ers just checking on the machines And of course there is hot water for those of us who don't drink coffee. Along with juices and sodas for those of us who have never taken a sip or two of any hot beverage.
    Now Ken dear I thought you said this thread has been sanitized for our protection, are you sure?
    Because I woke up this am with a migrain, and my sinuses are congested also. And that's why my nose looks poofy err puffy I mean. I'm sort of glad that Dolly went else where instead of here. Have not checked the tropical forcast lately but perhaps today I should huh?
    Say Rhonda how's the weather in your neck o' the woods? Mom can't decide on going in September or December to DLR. But with the block out dates on our main gates me thinks we ought to go in September instead of December seeing how we really would rather enter the park that Walt Disney actually spent a lot of time in. We're also trying to decide to rent a room or use our DVC points for a stay out there what do you all think we ought to do? Did I tell you I met someone yesterday? And did I tell you which land he works in?
    Oh for your protection I'm wearing one of those mask to help keep me from spreading(sp) any germs I might have when I sneeze. So some days I'm sneezey, or dopey, or sleepy, but never grumpy.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

That story made me chuckle, thanks for sharing!!!

Great news! No more daycare near me then?

And I'm not scratching anymore !

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Did I tell you I met someone yesterday? And did I tell you which land he works in?
    No.........and no........now tell us the details!

Hope you're all well.......I'm all alone in the office today......everyone's at a conference in Orlando I tried to weasel my way in....but my seasonal passed is blocked today anyway. Have a great day everybody!
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: