Quantcast What have you won during MYD and how did you win it?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile What have you won during MYD and how did you win it?

I was wondering what things have people "won" during the year of a million dreams. Did any of you have to play a game? Does your prize depend on how well you do?

My family and I were shown pictures pf houses/castles and asked to identify who lived in them. We got some and missed some and got a pin. I wonder if we had got them right would we have gotten something else?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hubby and I just got off It's a Small World and there was a CM asking everybody to line up against the wall. There another CM gave us the YMD mouse ears. It's was great.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Norway

We were on Maelstrom and as our boat arrived the CM's were standing there smiling holding the YMD Ears waiting for us to get off. It was really cool....

LAFITTE, LA, UNITED STATES( 674 MILES AWAY)
    Post Thanks / Like

weve won 2 sets of yomd mouse ears and a pin set from mail in entries
    Jimmy

Co-Host: The Disney Nerds Podcast

Post Thanks / Like

On July 9th we took advantage of the early morning magic hours at AK. We did all the major things before the park opened at 9. Around 10 a.m. we went to see It's tough to Be A Bug. There was a 10 min wait and as everyone was being let into the theater, there was the Magic Squad. They were passing out Dream Fast Passes to everyone that went in for that show time.

So we got to go back and do the Safari, Rapids, Tough to be a Bug, Dinosour, Primevil, EE, again.
    SSR - July 2007
    POFQ - July 2008
    POP - July 2008 (1 night)
    CBR - July 2008 (1 night)
    POFQ - July 2009
    POFQ - July 2010
    POFQ - July 2011

Post Thanks / Like

I won a pin and a lanyard getting off of Space Mountain, a pin/lanyard getting on the boat at the World Showcase, and one of those dream fastpasses on Star Tours.
    The fastpass had a tab for almost every ride in DHS and it allowed us to go on pretty much every ride in the park whenever we wanted that day with no line.
    The dream squad just came in before the ride started and told us we were all in the right place at the right time and they gave everyone in the car the fastpass!
    Lauren

AKL ('04)
    BLT ('11)
    CBR ('09, '15)
    CSR ('03, '11, '16)
    POFQ ('06, '14)
    POLY ('12 - Honeymoon)
    WL ('05, '08, '13)
    BWI ('15)
    Disney Cruise ('15)
    Disneyland Hotel ('08, '14)

Next Up: Beach Club- Oct 2016

Post Thanks / Like

We were at DS and the dream squad was passing out pin lanyards at the "Honey I shrunk the Kids" play area.
    ~*~ Debbie ~*~
    *1 in 160 children will be diagnosed with Autism. I'm proud to say two are mine.*

Post Thanks / Like

I just remembered another one. My husband was looking under the mat for the key at the 3D muppet show and when the CM saw him she called everyones attention and made a big deal and gave him a certificate with his name for having a magical moment and finding the hidden key. It was really cute because DH was a little embarrassed that she made a big deal but at the same time proud of his certificate!

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely Nothing! And I'm going back in December for a repeat performance.
    My name is Gator. You killed my Sorcerer's Hat. Prepare to die.

DL 2-17,8-17, 11-17; DL 2016; DL 11-2015; DL-DL-Hotel 2-2015; DL 2014; DL-Paradise Pier 2013; POFQ Dec 2012; CSR - Jan 2011; AKL-Kidani - Jan 2010; A.S.Mov - Dec 2008; CSR - Dec 2006; DL Feb 2006; CBR - Feb 2004; POR - Jun 2002

Post Thanks / Like

We were there in Oct last year and we were seeing the princesses in ToonTown and as we were leaving there were a group of castmembers standing there. I didn't even think about it being YOMD, I thought maybe they were going to tell us about the photopass. They asked us how many people were in our party and started putting these blue wristbands on us. They then told us to come to Tommorrowland at closing and we would have one hour of the park to ourselves. I think one CM told my dad they gave out 3000 wristbands. It was awesome to walk around the park and hardly anyone be around. When it was time to go we had just got off of BTMRR and me and my two girls were the only people in Frontierland. It was really cool.
    LIZ
    Disneyland-Too many times to count
    WDW
    APRIL 2005 - Offsite
    DECEMBER 2006 - Fort Wilderness
    OCTOBER 2007-Saratoga Springs Resort
    SEPTEMBER 2009-OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Ears

We got YOMD ears at Test Track in June of this year. They gave them to about 30 of us. What a rush.
    Lanny
    Have been going to WDW since 1981
    Have a Great Day
    Health and Happiness to all Disney Freaks

Post Thanks / Like

We have been 3 times during this time period, for 8 days each time and we finally won something on our last trip. We where entering the line for the tea cups and we got to hop the line and everyone in line sang Happy Unbirthday to us. We also got a photo of Alice and the Mad Hatter that we had to stand in line for 30 min to get signed but it was worth it. I was starting to think the whole thing was a joke. Hopefully we have better luck in December.
    Yacht Club May 2015
    AoA Holiday 2013
    Pop Century May 2012, July 2011, May 2008, and May 2006
    All Star Music Sept 2007
    All Star Movies May 2006
    Many Trips as a Child Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Swan, Dolphin, and Board Walk

Post Thanks / Like

I was at Disney for three days in march of this year and won something on two days. Both made my day.

The first day early in the morning, coming of splash mountain we got magic fastpasses to almost all the rides @ MK that day.

The second coming out of the seas we got a pass for an extra hour of EPCOT in the evening and some music. Took advantage of this and had consecutive rides on both Test Track & Soarin' because there weren't many folks due to a cold wind day.
    1988-Offsite
    1990-Offsite
    March 2008-Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

DW and I both won Dream FP's at the AK during our trips in Dec AND Feb!! In Dec we were walking throught the Jungle Trek when the Dream Squad stopped us. In Feb we were waiting at the train station for the Planet Watch when they came through and gave everyone a FP. It was great both times
    1975-2000 Family Trips, FW
    Nov 2005- FW
    June 2006- FW
    Feb 2007- FW
    Dec 2007- POFQ
    Feb 2008- POR
    July 2008- WL
    Dec 2008- FW
    Feb 2012- POFQ
    Herb
    Proud Passholder

Post Thanks / Like

I love reading these stories! Congrats to all the "Dream" winners!
    "That’s the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." ~Walt Disney

Disneyland 1987
    WDW 1992
    POFQ 6/25/01-7/1/01
    POP 6/26/06-7/1/06
    POP 8/4/08-8/9/08
    POR 8/5/09-8/12/09
    POR 10/27-10/31
    Next Trip- POR 6/23-6/28

Post Thanks / Like

We went last September and got nothing, and actually only saw the prize patrol once in eight days. But last week we were coming off of a cruise (non-Disney) and decided to stop in Downtown Disney before our flight home. We ran into a patrol giving out Mickey Ears by the West Side fountain. All we had to do to get them was cross a particular line in the pavement...

We decided that Disney was trying to lure us back to them next year with free gifts.
    Mike

Trips: 1983,1986,1988,1991 - Off-site
    Jan 2001 - WL
    Nov 2004 - WL

Sep 2005 - AKL
    Sep 2007 - Poly
    May 2009 - CBR
    May 2010 - Poly
    Oct 2010 - Pop
    May 2012 - BC
    Next trip May 2014 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

I like this thread! We have won two sets of YMD ears from mail in entries. I really wasn't expecting anything, it' not much but it's still kinda cool.
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

We won Dream Fast Passes in December 2006 at Disney Studios. We were awarded them on TOT. We have been back several times and not won anything, although we still had a great time!
    Danielle

First Trip: April 1977
    Last Trip:- June 15-June 27 BLT and Vero Beach
    Next Trip: June 20-30 Vero Beach

Post Thanks / Like

We at MK last December for our last day and were getting off Peter Pan when a dream CM asked us to continue on to the next person to receive our prize. It was Dream Ears and was a wonderful way to round out the end of our trip.
    I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
    Walt Disney

June 2006-POR (Anniversary)
    Dec. 2007-Pop (My Birthday) 9 DAYS!
    September 2008-POR

December 2009 OKW for MVMCP!
    Upcoming..September 2011-BLT/AKV for MNSSHP!

Post Thanks / Like

last monthmy boss won a dream. he was at the waterparks when someone came up to him as they were walking in and handed him a locker key. inside the locker was towels, drink mugs for the entire day for refills, toys for the kids and the locker was free.
    Next trip sept 23- thru oct 1 2013 for my sons first trip ever at 28 months.
    Carribean beach. Mnsshp, hhn, seaworld 4 disney parks 2 waterparks rented a car got photopass plus. Im ready

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: