Quantcast Just Questions: Guess We Can't. - Page 11

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

A little birdy told me he was tired of taking all the abuse all by his lonesome self. Said I should stop by so the JQ ladies can show the "love" to somebody else.

Can you guess who that birdy is?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    A little birdy told me he was tired of taking all the abuse all by his lonesome self. Said I should stop by so the JQ ladies can show the "love" to somebody else.

Does the birdy look possum like? We have missed you Alex. (at this rate I may have to eat a cookie if you don't hang about more)

So what's been up? Any new tube tops?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Oh Anybody else have as much trouble as me giving themselves eyedrops?
    I am lousy at that..and if the good lord ever decides I need glasses you be pretty sure it won't have an option for contacts coming with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    But Ellen gave me a link to a place your guys might love, if they like the HM ride... it's called Jekyll and Hyde, and it's a pretty cool looking restaurant, I think in Manhattan. I bet you could Google it and find out more... otherwise, let me know and I'll try to forward you the link!
    for Emma! That place sounds neat. Do you think I can just rely on Ellen to remember it?

And Jenn don't feel bad about the american girl thing..I didn't know anything about it either. Geesh you'd think we have boys or something.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Did you guys send your stormy weather down WDW way? Because it's a bit thundery right now. So I better say good night and I've prep the coffee and water for tomorrow morning.
    It's been thundering for some time now. So is anyone excited for December?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    We don't get in until around 3:00. Well let's exchange #s as we get closer and I'll contact you when we land and see what building you got put in and see if we can get close.

Anyone else in POP want to join our little monopoly of buildings?? Deb's in a preferred room so unless we get upgraded I have a feeling that's a no go, but maybe we can find out what building you're in and get the closest non-preferred to that!

Ah, the details!

I'm supposed to be on the first floor too. I will probably have something in the window about JQU along with some Christmas things. How does that sound?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Turkey bird? Dodo bird?
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I'm supposed to be on the first floor too. I will probably have something in the window about JQU along with some Christmas things. How does that sound?
    That sounds perfect!! We'll touch base on the 10th then and see if we can JQify (?) the POP!! Off to finish dinner all...
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Beth, I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm sorry about your dad.
    It sounds like your children are growing up too. Last October was my first trip to an Intercot meet. DD Amy announced she would not let me go to WDW to meet "some people I met on the net" without her. She came with me and brought a friend. DD Laura had just had a baby and needed to work, she had to stay home. Sometimes the choices we make choose our destiny.Ooooh , good one, I sound like Frankie)
    We ( hubby and I)are planning a December trip with Amy and her DBF(Dustin). Gage may be with us to help his mom out. Amy will be out of school and on her own (sort of). Laura will be in school ( hooray!)and working.
    When Laura finishes school, end of August 09
    we will take her with Gage.

I know I rambled alot, but my point is sometimes you have to divide and enjoy one child at a time.

Now I see your last post! You and Rachel will be at AKL soon, very soon!

Will that get you to WDW with us in December?
    Thanks Deb, I'm sure I met your dd and her friend at the intercot illuminations party last Oct. I know you were right by me. I was guarding the cookies... I am familiar with that "mom.. you're meeting ppl you met on the internet???"
    I wish one of these kids would get married... I want to come in Dec. I'm still trying to figure out how I can go with someone but not be obligated to entertain them

Quote Originally Posted by mickey&missy View Post
    I'm so sorry about your Dad. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    It's gotten messy around here, that's for sure! He's 5 months old and was completely house broken! The worst thing is as he's gotten bigger so have the messes!
    Doggies on Margarita pie, hmmm. The sugar might counter act the tequlia! That could get ugly! Pluto (yes, our dogs name is Pluto) drank beer! DH spilled some and Pluto got a little before I got to him! Poor baby was loopy!
    Thanks, I think my dad is doing a little better. I think the diagnosis of parkinson's took a lot out of him emotionally. At least this week he has been standing up a few more times a day.
    Oh glorious pups... I can't say I love Kennel duty. I helped Rachel a couple wks ago so she could finish fast on father's day. I was fine up to the first 3 or 4 kennels then ugh... and she did the bad ones... she says you get used to it but I don't know.... There is no easy solution. My little guy, Brisby, is under 3lbs, about the size of a chicken and a bladder as big as a walnut.... I love the name pluto..
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    I'm sure everyone else could ! I was referencing her numbers ! .... sort of !
    Right Diane !
    fella now what is this 1922?? I see a flat pogo in the future.... and I have many more tricks up my sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    grandchild. Now she's quilting!!! She has never done anything but quilts and I'm SO proud of her. Her cousin and aunt had talked her into quilting, because they are big quilters. For a while she had been calling me when she needed help, but now she has found a local quilt store that helps her all the time. Sorry, I'm love quilting so much, I could talk about it for the longest time!!!
    I can sew most anything, I did my sister's wedding dress, well one out of 5 and I've made a safari jacket... but I have never quilted .. I have always wanted to make a quilt...
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Well you could stay at a Value Resort and make it a quick weekend trip?
    Thanks, I'm working on it. (building the courage to go by myself) The other Louisiana gang is going in Nov... did they ask me????

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    I'll send you the recipe! It is soooooo good! Ummm... the omelets sound good.. but not sure on the cajun hashbrowns.. my tummy can't handle spicy.
    Yeah. I think Pogo forgets that I have a VERY LARGE Italian family....
    I would love the recipe. I can make the hashbrowns w/o a lot of spice but they do have the bell peppers and onion in them...
    Hmmm. speaking of Italian families... I was around a lot of stinky dead fish last night... let me see if I can find a mackerel... Pogo would probably need a King Mackerel... Do you want to put it on his door step or should I???

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Good morning, everyone!

Even overnight this is a chatty bunch!

How come when you can sleep a bit later, you don't? (Well, me at least)

Now it's time to log on to work. Have a great day, everyone!

Now, where are those cookies the new folk are supposed to be bringing???
    sorry, I ate them all..
    Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Beth sorry to hear about your Dad's health issues.
    Will you all stop talking about strawberries it's making me itchy just reading that much about it.
    Thanks for your thoughtfulness. Can you eat raspberries instead....?
    Alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Lots of thunder out our way too Ken! I was home yesterday afternoon thank goodness, because there was quite a series of storms that passed through for about 90 minutes....we lost power for a half hour and everything..... Poor Tate is such a scaredy dog ..... I am glad that we were there for him. We actually took him with us to the school when we went to pick Harry up. I was afraid to leave him at home! BTW -- the radio and a great new crate seem to be working to keep him comfortable and contained (on a regular day) -- If only someone could discuss the storm situation with Mother Nature. Anybody in good with her?
    Sorry my voodoo license was revoked after spreading my gris gris for rain the week before Katrina...
    Quote Originally Posted by cal5755 View Post
    OH and I have some pink frosted animal crackers that DH bought las night and a fresh batch of brownies in the oven!! (we are a brownie family).
    Ok brownies will be down in less than 5 minutes.. anyone want them warm from the oven??
    Yum brownies.... fresh out the oven.... forget dinner, I want the brownies...My grandmother used to give me the little pink animal crackers...

Could someone please make something that is fat free?
    You peeked... I made two fat free cheese cakes. Quick and easy... sorry not New York Style but my dad is diabetic and he can eat it.
    Simple recipe:
    1 pkg 8 oz philly cream cheese (fat free)
    1 c sour cream (fat free)
    5 pkts of splenda
    1 tsp vanilla
    mix it well then fold in
    1 c. cool whip (fat free or reduced sugar)
    put in a crust (premade) I use graham cracker.
    If you like cheese cake but don't want the fat or calories...
    anyone want to try a piece...
    I know recipes belong in another thread but I couldn't help it... I'm old...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Oh, and last night when Bruce came to bed he asked if I had seen the pony tail holder that I had just taken off, it was on the bathroom counter. I said no, so he showed it to me and we took a pic with the cell phone, I think it's a sign
    yes, it's a sign... missed the moose... how neat.

So.. was that moose wearing camoflauge? Couldn't make him out - he seems to have blended in with the background.

Anybody else have as much trouble as me giving themselves eyedrops?
    Sorry, I've worn contacts since I was 16.. back when they carved them out of glass... I can put anything in my eyes....

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post

Di, the reason I love the food around here is because it's ALL fat-free and calorie-free.
    What... you mean we aren't supposed to be eating it??? I didn't get that memo... I've indulged with the group... I thought
    So - could you guys send my Emma a little pixie dust? She has a headache, sore throat and 102 fever... . and I've got to get her better by Friday! (and keep the rest of us from getting it, too...) Dan may have to take 1/2 day tomorrow if she's not better, as I've got to work tonight and we've just been too busy for me to call in... plus, I hate for her to miss a day this week, as they're on their last days, and they're only 1/2 days, anyway. So -- a little "healing dust" would be great.... thanks!!!
    Sending loads of I just hate when little ones hurt... pixie dust for all....

Quote Originally Posted by grego77 View Post
    I also have the cell phone next to me all the time, hoping that I'll get THAT call from the potential job asking for a 2nd interview. *crosses fingers* Anyone have any pixie dust for me???!!!

Have a great night everyone!
    for your job hunt... for a great job
    too....

Wow.. took me all day to answer....
    ok... fat free cheesecake for all.....
    who wants a piece? (cuz I don't have another question...)

and in the great southern tradition...
    Tomorrow is another day...
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

Do you know how much you have been missed here, dear friend?

What rhymes with Doedoe?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

ARGH!! I'm so burnt out on this job!!
    Sending you loads of to help you get through this... I know what it's like to feel that way, and it doesn't make it easy to go in each day.

I also forgot to tell you how much I loved the pic's of Julia and Emma at the dance recital.
    They are such sweet girls.... just like their Mom !
    Thanks Neighbor!! I always remind Dan to keep me out of the rain so I won't melt... he just roles his eyes and chokes...

Aww...I hope Emma feels better soon!
    ps. that was my first ever dose of pixie dust...so it's extra potent! If she doesn't have a 98.5 temp in 12hrs...then I don't belong in this "pixie dust" field.

I also have the cell phone next to me all the time, hoping that I'll get THAT call from the potential job asking for a 2nd interview. *crosses fingers* Anyone have any pixie dust for me???!!!
    Thanks -- if it works, you're hired!!

Sending some right back at you for your interview...

Alex!! You've been missed -- good to see you back around!! And yes, pogo could use someone else to take a little abuse... or at least dish it out... how's the back doing? Worn any high heels lately??

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Sorry my voodoo license was revoked after spreading my gris gris for rain the week before Katrina...
    Yipes!! Remind me not to ask you to do a rain dance anytime soon....

so -- how's the night treating everyone? I'm at work, may be heading home at 11pm. I'll check in if I do go... I hope you're all relaxing at home, having a good evening!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Tweety?

I am lousy at that..and if the good lord ever decides I need glasses you be pretty sure it won't have an option for contacts coming with it.
    Ooh, forget contacts. I'm sitting here now winking at the monitor while the last of three different drops absorbs. Should be all done just in time for America's Got Talent.

Anybody need the assistance of Drummerboy Discount Weather Services?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

GOODLUCK BUDDY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BronxTigger View Post
    Were those the pink and white frosted animal cookies with sprinkles? Those are amazing. Not sure what it is about them. I think they are called "Circus Animal" Cookies or something. I haven't seen them in a long time.
    They are made by Keebler and are amazing. I'm sure a store up there has 'em!

Thanks, I'm working on it. (building the courage to go by myself) The other Louisiana gang is going in Nov... did they ask me????
    No but WE did. I think once you get the courage to actually do it you'll be so glad you came. I can almost promise you that! We'll take good care of you.

so -- how's the night treating everyone? I'm at work, may be heading home at 11pm. I'll check in if I do go... I hope you're all relaxing at home, having a good evening!!
    I got sick when I got home tonight It was pretty bad yet random. Thankfully I'm feeling better now.

Tweety?

Do I have to ask a question? I'm too tired to think. Night night everyone.
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to, but I'm not sure... it'll depend on the other family's desires one way or the other and how much "extra" time we've got... they like Disney, but not quite as much as we do...

What a great name for your puppy... what kind is he??

I hope you guys get to go!! American Girl is a company that does 18" dolls that started out being "historical" dolls... each one from a certain time period with clothes, story books, etc... now it's grown into movies about the dolls and "regular" dolls you can get that can look like your daughter or baby dolls... they're cute. Anyway - they have massive stores in 3 or 4 big cities where you can shop, have a nice dinner, see a "theatre" show about the character dolls, have your doll's hair done, etc... so yes, you're right... definitely not up your guys' alley!! But Ellen gave me a link to a place your guys might love, if they like the HM ride... it's called Jekyll and Hyde, and it's a pretty cool looking restaurant, I think in Manhattan. I bet you could Google it and find out more... otherwise, let me know and I'll try to forward you the link!

That's amazing... and cute! What do they look like??

So - could you guys send my Emma a little pixie dust? She has a headache, sore throat and 102 fever... ... and I've got to get her better by Friday! (and keep the rest of us from getting it, too...) Dan may have to take 1/2 day tomorrow if she's not better, as I've got to work tonight and we've just been too busy for me to call in... plus, I hate for her to miss a day this week, as they're on their last days, and they're only 1/2 days, anyway. So -- a little "healing dust" would be great.... thanks!!
    Blythe, he's a 5 month old pure breed yellow lab! He's beautiful and super sweet but, like a puppy, can be a pain from time to time. We're going to do training with him soon. DS named him, we picked him up from the breeder the day after we came home from our last trip.

You guys are going to have sooo much fun in the city!! DD is dying to go to the American Girl Doll store. We very quickly walked past it when we were in the city in Nov she didn't notice it. I figured if we went in we wouldn't make it to Radio City for the show! Next time!

I went to Jekyll and Hyde the night of my prom! It was very cool!

Lots of for Emma! I hope she feels better! There's some nasty stuff going around down here! DS has a fever that went up over 104 and he threw up! It looks like he's going to miss is preschool graduation tomorrow!

Thanks, I think my dad is doing a little better. I think the diagnosis of parkinson's took a lot out of him emotionally. At least this week he has been standing up a few more times a day.
    Oh glorious pups... I can't say I love Kennel duty. I helped Rachel a couple wks ago so she could finish fast on father's day. I was fine up to the first 3 or 4 kennels then ugh... and she did the bad ones... she says you get used to it but I don't know.... There is no easy solution. My little guy, Brisby, is under 3lbs, about the size of a chicken and a bladder as big as a walnut.... I love the name pluto..
    I'm glad he's doing better. My grandfather had parkinson's it so hard. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

DS named pluto! He, knock on wood, seem to have remembered today that he's housebroken! Thank god! He had taken to going under the dining room table.Its like a FLOOD!

So, what's tonights activity? a movie? karoke? we could pretend to be Camp Rock!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Guess what??

165 days till I'm at Disney!
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

YEAH!
    So.. was that moose wearing camoflauge? Couldn't make him out - he seems to have blended in with the background.

And YES! That is a sign! Pack your bags, do not hesitate.. RUN to the airport and get yourself down to Disney!!!! The pony tail holder has spoken!
    Apparently he's a magic moose, only visible to some

You are way to funny!

Absolutely....one recon mission to pick up puppies!! That is the COOLEST hidden Mickey. I wish DH would notice those at our house.
    I'm pretty lucky, he's as in love with all things Disney as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb;1667602

WAs that not hysterical?![/QUOTE

I thought it was great too, almost blew milk out my nose.

The moose pictures didn't work, that little guy must've blended right in... but the ponytail pic is too funny!!

So - could you guys send my Emma a little pixie dust? She has a headache, sore throat and 102 fever... ... and I've got to get her better by Friday! (and keep the rest of us from getting it, too...) Dan may have to take 1/2 day tomorrow if she's not better, as I've got to work tonight and we've just been too busy for me to call in... plus, I hate for her to miss a day this week, as they're on their last days, and they're only 1/2 days, anyway. So -- a little "healing dust" would be great.... thanks!!
    You didn't see the moose either? Sending tons of pixie dust for her

Can I just say "FOR PETE'S SAKE!!"...this day is never going to end. The doctor just came out and is going to have to do an admission and says, "we're going to be here awhile." This is after we had to put a patient in at lunch, etc. ARGH!! I'm so burnt out on this job!!
    I'm sorry you had a rough couple of days. Here's some job pixie dust

Good luck with that.
    [
    QUOTE=MauiMouse;1667724]
    How cool about seeing a moose, and yes I could make the little guy out from the pictures. We just had an eagle outside for the longest time near the water. He was one big boy.
    I'm so glad you saw it, I was beginning I was going a little fruity.

Nice to meet you, are you really as much fun to pick on as Pogo?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

pogo Guest

Pogo? Pogo who?
    That's better ! Much better !
    Turkey bird? Dodo bird?
    OK..... a little to much..... now watch it !
    fella now what is this 1922?? I see a flat pogo in the future.... and I have many more tricks up my sleeve.
    Hey..... Sis said something about remembering 1922..... I was only asking what.

Anyhow..... bring it on.... give me your best shot MsMIN !
    Thanks Neighbor!! I always remind Dan to keep me out of the rain so I won't melt... he just roles his eyes and chokes...
    He should be choked..... er..... you know what I mean. Tell him to read this......

Dan.... you are lucky to have such a wonderful wife !

( I hope I said it just like you wrote it, Blythe. )

Ooh, forget contacts. I'm sitting here now winking at the monitor while the last of three different drops absorbs. Should be all done just in time for America's Got Talent.
    Quit winking at me big guy ! We are watching AGT and loving it !

Especially the grinding act !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickey&missy View Post
    There's some nasty stuff going around down here! DS has a fever that went up over 104 and he threw up! It looks like he's going to miss is preschool graduation tomorrow!
    Sorry to hear about your little one, here's some pixie dust so hopefully he's better in time for his graduation.

Guess what??

165 days till I'm at Disney!

OK, so I wrote something for my fellow INTERCOTEES and Bruce said it's not stupid so I've decided to post it. Blame him if it stinks Moderators if this is not a good place for it, I apologize. So here goes. It's kind of like the night before Christmas only... not.

‘Twas the night ‘fore vacation and all through the house
    all we could think of was that wonderful mouse.
    The kids in their p.j.s and us in our robes
    zipped up the suitcases, they’re ready to go.
    Our DME tags were put into place
    and each of us had a huge smile on our face.
    We tucked the kids all snug in their beds
    while visions of Nemo swam through their heads.
    We went to our own room and turned out the light
    but I knew there was no way I’d sleep through the night.
    ADRs kept running through my stressed mind
    Did I make them all? Did I get the best times?
    The anticipation made me giddy and gay
    only 10 more hours and we’d be on our way.
    I closed my eyes and tried hard to sleep
    looking forward to another INTERCOT meet.
    The alarm clock rang loudly at 6 in the morning
    and the T.V. news said there were blizzard warnings.
    So with the fear that our flight would be delayed
    we made our way to the airport and silently prayed.
    We got boarding passes and went to check in
    flight 100 now boarding, let the vacation begin.
    We touched down in Orlando just before one
    first day of vacation in the land of the sun.
    We found DME and boarded the bus
    Jeanne was our driver, what wonderful luck!
    Port Orleans was such a beautiful sight
    I could hardly believe we would be there 9 nights.
    After checking in we boarded a boat
    off to downtown Disney for a root beer float.
    Cast members worked both day and night
    to make sure that every dream took flight.
    The next several days were filled with such magic,
    I could see our last day would seem no less than tragic.
    The middle of the trip brought a great surprise
    from the castle suite we got to watch the sun rise.
    But the greatest joy came near the end
    when we got to meet some of our INTERCOT friends.
    Some that I’ve talked to forever it seems
    and other fresh faces who were new to the scene.
    Bright beaming smiles and welcoming faces
    wonderful people in the most magical of places.
    We all watched the parade then had a quick snack
    and made a vow that we all would come back.
    The last night of our trip found us packing our bags
    with souvenirs, trinkets, even new luggage tags.
    Of course the trip and the story must come to an end
    but we had incredible magic and met wonderful friends.
    So to the INTERCOTEES I’ve met and those yet to come,
    I only have one thing to say, You’re number one!

So, do you think I have WAY too much time on my hands?

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

pogo Guest

I think it was pretty cool !

Are you a writer ?????

We know you are not a photographer ! at least a wildlife photographer.

But you are pretty good with hair bands !

Post Thanks / Like

your whining...... Your job is what helps you get to WDW and be with us in December. Keep that in mind when you start getting burned out ! You do want to see us in December, don't you ??????
    I was getting burned out so I changed from Dec. to October, and with all this talk I want to go in Dec again. I'll be putting in a lot of extra hours the next month, but I don't get overtime, just time off, so my vacation in October will be all my extra hours. Unfortunately, Gilles has to use his vacation time and he won't have any time left for Dec.

Hey, look who the cat drug in!!! I was beginning to think you couldn't take all the ribbing from me!! Are you going to hang out a little longer or was this just a quick zoop again?

I had a 2 hour workshop tonight on playing the finger cymbals, how soon do you think I'll be driving Gilles crazy? If you don't hear from tomorrow don't worry, after work I have to go to a bellydance party at one of the restaurants here in town. We have performers coming from Toronto and 4 from another town to come and perform for us.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

I think it was pretty cool !

Are you a writer ?????
    I wish, I love to write, if only I could make money at it. Hey, you think I could get a job at the JQU campus paper?

We know you are not a photographer ! at least a wildlife photographer.

But you are pretty good with hair bands !

Yeah, I just found out I need bi-focals, guess I could've used them when I was taking those pics.

Well, good night one and all there's a pillow top calling my name.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Sorry to hear about your little one, here's some pixie dust so hopefully he's better in time for his graduation.

OK, so I wrote something for my fellow INTERCOTEES and Bruce said it's not stupid so I've decided to post it. Blame him if it stinks Moderators if this is not a good place for it, I apologize. So here goes. It's kind of like the night before Christmas only... not.

‘Twas the night ‘fore vacation and all through the house
    all we could think of was that wonderful mouse.
    The kids in their p.j.s and us in our robes
    zipped up the suitcases, they’re ready to go.
    Our DME tags were put into place
    and each of us had a huge smile on our face.
    We tucked the kids all snug in their beds
    while visions of Nemo swam through their heads.
    We went to our own room and turned out the light
    but I knew there was no way I’d sleep through the night.
    ADRs kept running through my stressed mind
    Did I make them all? Did I get the best times?
    The anticipation made me giddy and gay
    only 10 more hours and we’d be on our way.
    I closed my eyes and tried hard to sleep
    looking forward to another INTERCOT meet.
    The alarm clock rang loudly at 6 in the morning
    and the T.V. news said there were blizzard warnings.
    So with the fear that our flight would be delayed
    we made our way to the airport and silently prayed.
    We got boarding passes and went to check in
    flight 100 now boarding, let the vacation begin.
    We touched down in Orlando just before one
    first day of vacation in the land of the sun.
    We found DME and boarded the bus
    Jeanne was our driver, what wonderful luck!
    Port Orleans was such a beautiful sight
    I could hardly believe we would be there 9 nights.
    After checking in we boarded a boat
    off to downtown Disney for a root beer float.
    Cast members worked both day and night
    to make sure that every dream took flight.
    The next several days were filled with such magic,
    I could see our last day would seem no less than tragic.
    The middle of the trip brought a great surprise
    from the castle suite we got to watch the sun rise.
    But the greatest joy came near the end
    when we got to meet some of our INTERCOT friends.
    Some that I’ve talked to forever it seems
    and other fresh faces who were new to the scene.
    Bright beaming smiles and welcoming faces
    wonderful people in the most magical of places.
    We all watched the parade then had a quick snack
    and made a vow that we all would come back.
    The last night of our trip found us packing our bags
    with souvenirs, trinkets, even new luggage tags.
    Of course the trip and the story must come to an end
    but we had incredible magic and met wonderful friends.
    So to the INTERCOTEES I’ve met and those yet to come,
    I only have one thing to say, You’re number one!

So, do you think I have WAY too much time on my hands?

Very cool Traci!! Thanks for sharing!! And thanks for the pixie dust!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: