Quantcast Gorceries at the resorts and other questions?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Gorceries at the resorts and other questions?

Hi! we are finally getting back (6th-14th may) with a 6 year old and 1 year old twins. We arer staying at the Sports. We have seen the site for garden grocer and were thinking of ordering somethings for the kids. Has anyone use this service before? does it delivers to the hotel room?.

Also any advice for our trip will be welcome. Thanks!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.

Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

There are several delivery services available that will deliver groceries to your room. Most have minimum orders.

Will you be using Magical Express to get to your resort? If you're using a town car service or renting a car, you can stop for groceries on the way.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

We always use the garden grocer. Just know they have a $40 minimum. But with kids, we get individual cereal cups, gallon of milk, orange juice, diet pepsi, coffee and cream and sugar and other snacks. It is a great way to get what you need. You choose the day and time of delivery. And you can choose to pay online or upon delivery. Then they will deliver it to your resort. We had not arrived yet, so bell services kept our refrigables cold and when we returned to our room, we called and BS brought it right up. They refused to take a tip though. Strange.

Another note.....they do book up on delivery dates, so you should be doing it right away to be sure you get the delivery you need.

Have a great time!!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

My sister used the Garden Grocer last year and loved them. They drove from the airport to the timeshare but didn't feel like taking time out to go shopping. She said it was very easy,saved time and would do it again.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

What is the site?

1994 Senior trip stayed offsite
    May '08 staying at POP
    May '10 staying at POP/honeymoon
    Sept '15 staying at Caribbean Beach Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Nevermind, I found it

1994 Senior trip stayed offsite
    May '08 staying at POP
    May '10 staying at POP/honeymoon
    Sept '15 staying at Caribbean Beach Resort

Post Thanks / Like

We have 2 year old twins and I know they drink a lot of milk. Be sure to get milk the first day. So, I'd use Garden Grocer if you don't have a car. It is worth it! Have fun! Twins are so much fun.

Post Thanks / Like

We used Garden Grocer for our trip last August. We were there for 12 days so we ordered some breakfast food and beverages. It came highly recommended from people here so we gave it a try. We were very impressed. The minimum fee was 50 dollars I believe, but we spent that on some food and other stuff. Plus we got a cooler to keep the drinks cold in. I was very happy with the service. The food was in our room when we returned from the parks on our first day. I will use them again.
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket
    Our wish came true! Ellie 9/9/13

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: