Quantcast Hi everyone! I'm still around!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi everyone! I'm still around!

I haven't posted in ages, but I still love this place! I am very active on another board and that takes up so much time that I have a hard time splitting up all of my time. But I still try to read and catch up over here too! We still go to the World every year, and are very happy DVC members at the Beach Club, loving it so much. We've enjoyed two Disney cruises in the last couple of years, one a 4 day, loved it so much we did the 7 day. Our next trip is a big one, 11 days this coming April at AKL, and then over to the BCV's for a week. I can't wait! I hope you are all well and I just wanted to check in.
    Mar.99,00,01,02-Dixie Landings Resort; Jan,2004 (9th-18th)- First DVC trip, Beach Club Villas; April,2005 7 days Boardwalk Villas and first Disney cruise on the Wonder!; June, 2006- First time on the Disney Magic, can't wait!!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Back
    Vince
    aka. Vizsla

INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous and Disney Vacation Club

DVC Member 10/11/04

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jill.

How are the kids doing? They must be growing like weeds!
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Jill! Nice to see you posting over here!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys! Hi Carol! Hi Ellen! Thanks Vizsla! Its nice to see you guys are still here. My boys are great, two are in high school, the middle one is my musician (trombone and bass guitar) and youngest is on track 3 seasons, lots of fun. My oldest is now a sophomore in college! He is home for a month now, will be going back next week. He'll actually be meeting us in Disney in April and playing hookie for a couple of days. It should be lots of fun. How are you doing, and your boys? Thanks for asking. Have you guys been going to DW lately??
    Mar.99,00,01,02-Dixie Landings Resort; Jan,2004 (9th-18th)- First DVC trip, Beach Club Villas; April,2005 7 days Boardwalk Villas and first Disney cruise on the Wonder!; June, 2006- First time on the Disney Magic, can't wait!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back, Jill!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Melanie, wow, all the way from Japan, that is SO cool! How are you liking that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jillpie View Post
    How are you doing, and your boys? Thanks for asking. Have you guys been going to DW lately??
    Sounds like you are a very proud Mom! I'm glad to hear everyone is well.

My oldest is also in college. He's in Canada and is doing great. Youngest is my sports nut and is in the 8th grade.

I did go to WDW this Fall - but my new love is Disneyland. I will be skipping Florida for the foreseeable future. I've never been a fan of the Florida weather and feel much more relaxed when vacationing in California. We use our DVC points there instead.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Welcome back!
    ºoº David, Lisa, Aaron and Allison
    98-PO
    00-CB & ASMo
    01-Swan
    02-CS
    03-POR
    04-POP
    05-PO / CR
    07-PO / CR
    08-ASMu
    09-AKL
    10-CR, CS & PP DL
    11-NB DLP & SSR
    12-BLT & BLT
    13-GC DL & BLT
    15-Aulani & BLT
    16-ASMu & GC DL
    17-BWI, THV, CSR, BLT
    18-BLT, OKW, OKW, CBR, GF & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Carol, Disneyland, that is awesome! And did you hear of the new DVC there, will you be buying points there too? I went there when I was 3 years old, my first Disney experience. But thats the only time. I'd love to do the California coast sometime, beautiful out there. So great to hear about your family.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jillpie View Post
    Thanks Melanie, wow, all the way from Japan, that is SO cool! How are you liking that?
    We're halfway done with our tour here. Experiencing the culture and area is great, but I'll be ready to come home when the time comes.

You really should give Disneyland a try!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    We're halfway done with our tour here. Experiencing the culture and area is great, but I'll be ready to come home when the time comes.

You really should give Disneyland a try!
    That is fantastic. I'm sure you are collecting lots of great souvenirs, yes? I would miss home too, that is a really long way to go. I'd love to do Disneyland someday, but how do you leave the place you love so much (DW)...and is there that much to do to keep you busy for an entire week?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: