Quantcast Heroes Season 2 - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Heroes Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Well, as soon as HRG died I figured they'd bring him back with Claire's blood, so that kind of ruined that surprise, but it was still a good episode. I did cry like a baby when he got shot.

Would anyone think I'm a total geek if I leave the park early next monday to watch the next episode??? It's only MGM, my least favorite park....

And Matt is really worrying me. I did NOT like what he was doing with Molly
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Poly (04), WL (06), BC (07), AoA (20)
    DL (74, 75, 83, 87, 98, 07, 09. 10)

Magical Journeys is the ONLY way to go!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTreeGal View Post
    Well, as soon as HRG died I figured they'd bring him back with Claire's blood, so that kind of ruined that surprise, but it was still a good episode. I did cry like a baby when he got shot.

Would anyone think I'm a total geek if I leave the park early next monday to watch the next episode??? It's only MGM, my least favorite park....

And Matt is really worrying me. I did NOT like what he was doing with Molly

I agree, I kind of jumped to the conclusion that they'd bring HRG back with Claire's blood, too. Made the ending scene a little anti-climatic ... but of course raises the question of what they're going to do with him now.

Matt is worrying me, too. I wasn't impressed with the what he was doing with Molly, but I was willing to almost write it off as a he's just unintentionally discovered that his powers have evolved (because he did seem surprised when she first parroted back to him what he had been asking her to do) and a brief experiment with it when he told her to come back and eat her cereal.... but then when he used his powers on Angela I got even more worried...And even she said "if you take this secret from me you're not just like you're father, you are your father"...and that last frame with the picture in it had the woman's name, so he clearly used his power to take that secret from Angela. I'm sure he thinks he's doing what he needs to do to do the right things, but I think we're going to find that he's walking a very fine line...

What about Mohinder?!? I think he's going to have trouble coming back from the fact that he shot HRG.

Can't wait to see next week's episode.

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

Hiro's quest to save his father was very touching. And how he found out who killed his Dad was interesting, as I didn't realize that Hiro was hiding to see who it was. I knew it was Adam, as the person had to either fly or heal. I didn't think that it would be Peter (and Nathan's pre-occupied), so it had to be Adam.

Matt is definitely going down a slippery slope, as is Mohinder. They think that they're working for the greater good, but now they're compromising their integrity, like the previous generation (but not Mohinder's Dad).

Before they showed HRG being revived with Clare's blood, I wondered if they were just going to leave his body there. Guess not. Or did Adam take him and revive him? Probably not. HRG's probably just stuck somewhere in the Company. I wonder if Bob went after Claire because Adam escaped and the Company could no longer use his blood? And what is Bob's power? Did I miss that one?

By the way, I read in US Weekly (in the doctors office) that the show shot a season finale to be broadcast on December 3rd, if the writer's strike looks like it will be going on for a while. So there are possibly only two more episodes this year. First the writer's strike took the Daily Show and the Colbert Report from me and now it looks like it's taking Heroes. Well, at least I have Netflix.
    Amanda
    Mom of Jay and Sam

'Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor
    mantengase alejado de las puertas'

CR - Jun 76, 85 & 89
    BLT - Nov 11 & 13
    Poly - Jun 80 & Jan/Feb 07
    WL - Jun 97, Sep 05 & Dec 08
    Next - Jersey Week 2015 Baby!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by diz_girl View Post
    And what is Bob's power? Did I miss that one?

Bob has the "Midas touch" -- he can turn any metal into gold. He showed it to Mohinder when he was showing him how he could afford to fully fund his research.
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Poly (04), WL (06), BC (07), AoA (20)
    DL (74, 75, 83, 87, 98, 07, 09. 10)

Magical Journeys is the ONLY way to go!

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed last night’s episode. When it was about to start and I saw the scene where Hiro's father was killed it occurred to me that it probably was Adam that did it because he could heal.

I'd really like to know what Matt will do with this new ability. When Molly first heard what Matt said to here I was like she can read minds now too? But then I saw that he just put the idea in their heads that is interesting. I did wonder why Matt continued to pursue who the other woman in that picture was especially if Mrs. Petrelli tried so hard to not tell him obviously she was either safe or something if she didn't even want him to know her name so why pursue it so much? Especially after that comment about being his father who I don't think he likes.

First off why are we calling Noah Bennet HRG? Maybe I missed it from season 1.

I couldn't believe Mohinder actually shot Noah I mean I knew the paintings where accurate and all but I didn't think he would actually do it. Guess he is turning more into the old Noah Bennet then he thinks.

I was actually surprised they brought him back But I wonder who did it. Was it Claire’s blood and the company or Adam's blood? I don't know if it was the company since Bob seemed to make it very clear he wanted Noah dead. Also that cell he was locked up in didn't seem to be one from the company so maybe it was Adam and he is hold him somewhere.

I also wonder how willing Elle will be to do things now that she knows the truth of what her father did to her. She seemed pretty mad about it when they where driving home. I wonder if the company does in fact have Noah she might let him go since she saw he was only protecting Claire and she isn't too happy with her Dad now.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

I 100% think it's Adam and Peter that revived HRG. Well, maybe not 100%, but why would the company revive him, unless it was all an act!

Last night's episode was great, but they have too many characters now ... every week they leave out 2 sets of people so the show isn't too confusing, but it makes me irritated because the Peter/Adam storyline is more important. Or Peter and Adam are really cute.

AND i need to understand those devil eye twins! What is the deal!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb26 View Post
    [COLOR=black]
    First off why are we calling Noah Bennet HRG? Maybe I missed it from season 1.
    HRG stands for "horn-rimmed glasses". We didn't know his name in season 1 so that's what everyone called him and it just stuck.
    Sam(antha)

VMK name: Zumop
    PotCO name: Anyanka

Last Disney vacation: WDW June 3-9, 2007 (Old Key West)
    See my homepage for pictures!
    Next Disney vacation: Intercot/VMK Extravaganza 2007 (AKA: The WDW Apocalypse)

"Life is too short to eat bad cheesecake"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell627 View Post
    HRG stands for "horn-rimmed glasses". We didn't know his name in season 1 so that's what everyone called him and it just stuck.
    Ah that makes sense lol I had same problem with people calling the black smoke thing RRE on LOST

Thanks for the help
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Of course they are compatible -- he's Nathan's dad -- that would explain Claire having the same power (after all, how often have we seen powers duplicated randomly?). At least that's my theory from last week and I'm sticking with it
    I don't think that Adam is Nathan's dad. When Matt showed Nathan the picture of the big group of people, Nathan pointed out his dad, and his dad looks nothing like Adam. Sorry!
    I've been going to WDW since birth, and now I work there.
    Proud Baton Twirler!
    "Oh look, my tax dollars at work coming to arrest me, " Reily Pool, NT2
    Go UCF and UF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyTwirler13! View Post
    I don't think that Adam is Nathan's dad. When Matt showed Nathan the picture of the big group of people, Nathan pointed out his dad, and his dad looks nothing like Adam. Sorry!
    I'm not sure I think he's Nathan's father either. Although I do think it is a possibility. We know that Mrs. Petrelli had an affair with Hiro's father ... Who knows if she had affairs with others of the "original" 9. Just because Nathan grew up believing that Mr. Petrelli was his father doesn't mean that he was biologically.

Of course they are compatible -- he's Nathan's dad -- that would explain Claire having the same power (after all, how often have we seen powers duplicated randomly?).
    I agree we haven't really seen powers duplicated randomly ... but by that reasoning, wouldn't it be likely that West is somehow related to Nathan? Which would also make him somehow related to Claire...and I'm kind of hoping that they don't take it that route.

I can't wait til tonight's episode. This season was slow to start, although I've enjoyed it all along, but I'm really starting to actively look forward to Monday nights again. Too bad it looks like the season finale will now be on the 3rd. :-( Only two more episodes.

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

Tonights episode was really weird.
    I didn't get what Sylar was doing at all! He's playing with Maya! What does he have against Alejandro anyways? And what did he do with Matt?!?! I hope he didn't kill him!
    Whose ashes were those that Bob gave the Bennet/Butler family?
    What's going to happen to Monica and Micah? And what about Niki's virus? Will Suresh be able to cure her?
    And the whole thing with Victoria Pratt and Adam and Peter-that is just way too confusing for me. Is Adam good or is he bad? Bob and all them are saying that he's bad, but Peter and Adam are saying that he's trying to save the world from the virus!
    And why wasn't Peter frozen when Hiro stopped time?
    Help!!!
    Season 1 made complete sense,but Season 2 is out of it completly!
    I've been going to WDW since birth, and now I work there.
    Proud Baton Twirler!
    "Oh look, my tax dollars at work coming to arrest me, " Reily Pool, NT2
    Go UCF and UF!

Post Thanks / Like

ITA that this season is a little too confusing. Here's my two cents:

I think Adam is ultimately the bad guy. He's trying to take out the Founders of the Company for revenge and to keep them out of the way of him spreading the virus. I think he's spreading the virus for power. He can't be affected by it because he heals and domination over 7% of the world's population is a lot easier than all 100%. As we saw in Japan, he's pretty power hungry and is looking out for him and him alone.
    The Company is also bad and is trying to be taken down by HRG and maybe Mo (who knows what side he's on nowadays) because they're experimenting on all of the people with powers and using them for their own personal gain.
    And then there's Sylar who's after Maya's power but not until she can control it. Alejandro is onto him so he's trying to get him out of the way, which he did, so he can manipulate Maya and get her to start controlling her own power, so when he takes it, he'll be able to control it as well.
    And Peter can time travel like Hiro, so when Hiro stops time in the presence of Peter, Peter is not affected.
    Sam(antha)

VMK name: Zumop
    PotCO name: Anyanka

Last Disney vacation: WDW June 3-9, 2007 (Old Key West)
    See my homepage for pictures!
    Next Disney vacation: Intercot/VMK Extravaganza 2007 (AKA: The WDW Apocalypse)

"Life is too short to eat bad cheesecake"

Post Thanks / Like

IMO this has probably been the most confusing season so far! I think they spent WAY too much time in the beginning trying to explain the time travelling/Kensei thing. Now they only have two(?) episodes left to try and bring everything together. There are just too many questions and I'm getting so confused about who is good and who is bad here...very strange.
    See You Real Soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's not entirely their fault that they only have two (and actually I think it's just one on December 3rd) episodes left to bring it all together. It was my understanding that December 3rd was just supposed to be the conclusion of a story arc and they were going to continue with a focus on concluding one of the next pieces. Because of the writer strike they refilmed the last fifteen minutes of the December 3rd episode so that they could use it as a season finale if they needed to.

NEXT TRIP -

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

So let me see if I've got this straight...

Peter vs. Hero (!!)

Claire vs. Veronica Mars (!!!)

Sylar and Maya as a super evil murder duo...who KIDNAP CHILDREN

All hopefully leading up to an awesome Peter vs. Adam showdown, invincible vs. invincible.

I can't wait for next week. PLEASE resolve the writer's strike so maybe we can get a season 2.5.
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    03, Poly & Wilderness Lodge
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red Randal View Post

I can't wait for next week. PLEASE resolve the writer's strike so maybe we can get a season 2.5.
    Yes, please!

I agree, I'm looking forward to the hopefully inevitable Peter vs. Adam showdown. I do hope Peter realizes what is happening.

What's with Maya by the way? How can she not see how creepy Sylar is? When he "convinced the babysitter to go home" and was sitting petting Molly's hair and talking to Mohinder in that super creepy voice I assumed she was somewhere else in the apartment, but no, she was just standing in the doorway smiling at him. I've heard of love blinding you, but .... he's creepy!

And where's Matt? Obviously not with Molly since Sylar referenced a babysitter. He was looking for the woman from the picture at the end of the last episode. We saw Peter and Adam find her and he wasn't there... Hmm.

NEXT TRIP -

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm...will Matt's newfound power be able to control both Syler and Maya?

I think there's a good probablity that Adam is Nathan's biological father. Thus making him Claire's Grandfather. Their abilities seem to match well.

I'm tired of Maya. She's so absolutely "off the planet" about EVERYTHING that it'd be just fine and dandy is she were "eliminated". How can you possibly know that YOU are the cause of so many people dying around you and not just resigne yourself to punishment? She's as crazy as Syler is.

At least it's just the "season" finale...not the "series" finale.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Last night's episode frustrated me. Syler killed the wrong sibling if he was just going to do one in. Suresh is driving me crazy by not seeing HRG is the one telling him the truth, not Bob. And I simply can not take Peter fighting Hiro. I think Adam is the mother of all bad guys on this show.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

I thought last nights episode was pretty good although I must admit it was confusing. They keep going all over the place with certain storylines. The thing that is unfortunate is that with the WGS this might be the actual season finale I really don't think they will be able to wrap everything up correctly and efficiently in just one episode. I'm really hoping the strike ends soon (and that they get what they deserve ) But hopefully it will end fast so we would be able to get a second half of the season. It would be really bad to have to wait all the way until next October for new episodes.

I think the whole Sylar thing is creepy. I can't believe Maya could trust Sylar so much. He is just so evil. I can't believe she would think her brother would just leave like that. She acted as if she didn't care. Then when they where at Matt and Mohinders house with Molly she was sitting there smiling at Sylar of course all she knows is that Sylar and Mohinder are good friends but still. I'm sure she is making a fatal mistake and will soon realize it but of course it will be too late.

I know am sure Adam is evil for a while I couldn't tell since sometimes he did bad and then did good. Also you could explain somewhat why he did some of the things he was doing. However wanting to release that virus that will kill everybody I can't see any good in that. Hopefully Peter will come to his senses before that happens.

I am also wondering where they will go with the Claire Elle storyline what will happen. I think that Elle is finally starting to realize what her father really is with at least the way he is treating her. He acted like he could care less she had just been shot. I think this might be a mistake on his part.

Originally Posted by thrillme
    I think there's a good probability that Adam is Nathan's biological father. Thus making him Claire's Grandfather. Their abilities seem to match well.
    I'm not sure if this is the case or not. I believe they are related someway. Adam is after all 400 years old so Adam could be the father of possibly Nathan’s father or something like that. Although I wouldn't rule Adam being Nathan’s real father out. Adam was locked up for 30 years and I heard some where that Nathan would be about 38 or 39 so if they knew Adam 8 or 9 years before they locked him up it is possible. Especially since Claire never knew that Noah wasn't her father for a while although that would mean that Nathan has gone his entire life not knowing his real father.

I really hope they do a good job next week wrapping up the all the plot lines although I don't know how that could be. One good thing is that they are not calling it the season finale just the Heroes Finale so lets all hope the strike will end soon and we will see new episodes sooner rather then later!
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully it isn't such a cliff hanger next week.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: