Quantcast Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Please don't laugh, this is a serious question. When my mom (60 years old) and I (37 years old) heard about BBB, we were really excited...I mean, come on, everyone's a kid at Disneyworld...then I read it was for little girls only....has anyone heard about any "big" girls getting their hair and makeup done? I think it would be a riot but wouldn't want to look totally stupid if we were the only ones doing it.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My DW has an appointment scheduled for 11/27. It was funny when I made the reservations after I told her that it was my wife the reservationist said that they have several women who do this as well and then she asked what the name of my "princess" was. I loved it I have been calling my DW my "princess" ever since

My wife is very excited about it especially since that is the day we are eating at the castle for dinner and then doing MVMCP.

I say go for it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up BBB for older girls

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden's Dad View Post
    My DW has an appointment scheduled for 11/27. It was funny when I made the reservations after I told her that it was my wife the reservationist said that they have several women who do this as well and then she asked what the name of my "princess" was. I loved it I have been calling my DW my "princess" ever since

My wife is very excited about it especially since that is the day we are eating at the castle for dinner and then doing MVMCP.

I say go for it!!
    I actually found an earlier thread where they said it is not unusual for grownups to go and they actually had a 92 year old get her hair and makeup done for her birthday. I know its pricey, but my mom was poor when she a little girl and I think this would be a really cool Christmas gift from me to her, mother/daughter princess makeovers...Your wife is a lucky lady, great idea

Post Thanks / Like

When I took my DD13, the fairy godmother-in-training said that they get "princesses" of all ages.

They even do boys/mens hair. There was a 40-year-oldish gentleman there when my daughter was....It was so cute. He had pixie dust in his hair, they had gelled points up and painted a mickey mouse head on the back of his head.

I also say, "Go for it!" My DD absolutely loved being called Princess and being pampered.

One other thing about BBB, when I looked at the cost (approximately $50), I realized it wasn't too expensive because you get a makeup pallet, two fingernail polishes, hair extentions/crown (depending on package), sash, and a really cool pink shopping bag. When I figured it all up it only cost about $25.00 for the hair styling portion of it.

Have a great time!
    Angie

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: