Quantcast Jest Quetions: Buying Cross Trainers for Tennis Camp. - Page 56

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1145
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    YOU are special !

Yes you are special too !
    What about me, Pogo? Am I special?
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Okay, now where did I put those fortune cookies with all the questions? ALEX..did you take the cookies?
    Do you have to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Did Alex tell you that I not only donned a fanny pack, but also crocs in WDW??? Are you still gonna be my friend? I know it ain't pretty, but I got over myself a LOOOONG time ago!
    The only thing missing was the Mickey helium balloon. What's in that fanny pack anyway?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post

Anybody missing college now?
    Yes I miss college. I went before we had sprinklers in the ceiling!- before internet - before computers - but NOT before the Magic Kingdom was in FL

Does that give everyone an idea of how old 51 is? !
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

What a long day! The tournament went well...we won the first game 6-2, then lost the second 2-0, then won the last 1-0. We played some TOUGH TEAMS today!
    Way to go!!! Tell Olivia congratulations for me!!!

I'll be donning my crocs at WDW also. I might have to invest ina pair of Disney ones when I get down there. With my feet, they seem to be the only kind of shoes that make them happy.

They make you work on a Saturday? Who do they think they are?

I have to work Saturdays.. It's a given for retail. I can't complain too much, though. My supervisor lets me and my assistant manager take weekends off as long as we do it fairly, which is every other weekend, but we don't do that all the time.

Miss college, nope I live in a high rise apartment building, which is worse. Fire alarms going off at about 1 am once a month, police assult teams visiting about once a month(not to us!!!), little kids running wild in the halls up untill 11pm knocking on all the doors and really bad food smells where you have to hold your nose as you run to your apartment before you get sick. Can you tell I'm looking forward to moving?

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Does that give everyone an idea of how old 51 is? !
    Nope not yet!!! But I'm starting to get an idea what 50 will feel like in 44 days!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Yes I miss college. I went before we had sprinklers in the ceiling!- before internet - before computers - but NOT before the Magic Kingdom was in FL
    My gosh, if there'd been internet when I was in college, I'd have flunked out for sure. I'd have spent all my time in cyberspace.

I actually had a morning to sleep in a little.

Pogo, I could have used you yesterday--eight hours is a long time to bang around a drum set. And now we're down to just me; the other drummer has decided to "retire". Being that yesterday was his 78th birthday, I guess he can if he wants.

Who's ready for some fresh coffee? I'm sitting here sipping mine as I speak. Well, not really as I speak, because that could get very messy, trying to sip and speak at the same time...
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

I live in a high rise apartment building, which is worse. Fire alarms going off at about 1 am once a month, police assult teams visiting about once a month(not to us!!!), little kids running wild in the halls up untill 11pm knocking on all the doors and really bad food smells where you have to hold your nose as you run to your apartment before you get sick. Can you tell I'm looking forward to moving?
    Wow...that sounds awful, especially the part about the police assault teams! When are you moving?

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Who's ready for some fresh coffee? I'm sitting here sipping mine as I speak. Well, not really as I speak, because that could get very messy, trying to sip and speak at the same time...
    I could really use a coffee thank you!

My weekend has been awful. I am sick and have had ti miss work and my boys hockey games. They played yesterday and won 3-2 and the play again today. Last weekend they won 12-0 so they are doing well. Luckily they are not travel games this weekend since I am sick. The 12-0 game last weekend was a 3 hr drive away.

Anyhow...hope you are all having a good weekend. I am going to crawl back under my blankie and hope Ken gets that coffee to me quick!
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post
    Wow...that sounds awful, especially the part about the police assault teams! When are you moving?

My weekend has been awful. I am sick and have had ti miss work and my boys hockey games. They played yesterday and won 3-2 and the play again today. Last weekend they won 12-0 so they are doing well. Luckily they are not travel games this weekend since I am sick. The 12-0 game last weekend was a 3 hr drive away.

Anyhow...hope you are all having a good weekend. I am going to crawl back under my blankie and hope Ken gets that coffee to me quick!
    Our closing date is March 3rd, so very soon after that. We just keep looking at each other saying March 3rd, March 3rd. As soon as the WDW trip is over the countdown clock is set up for the closing date, so then it'll be days!!!

Your boys are doing great!!! Here's some . Hope your feeling better soon.

Are you trusting Drummerboy's Discount Coffee Service for your coffee? Here's some for you..it's much quicker!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Is anybody else still tired? I've been awake for a while and don't feel like moving.

By the time the whole sprinkler fiasco was resolved, it was almost morning already. Fortunately, it was a bad end to an otherwise great day.

Is anybody else around?
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    Do you really want Pogo to answer that? Seriously Alex, I really enjoyed meeting you at the meet! And yes, you too are special! (Did I say that? - Don't tell anyone!)

I was talking to normal people doing normal things today--not breathing pixie dust.
    I'd rather be breathing pixie dust....

Actually, yes. No "real life" responsiblities, freedom to come and go, no money (well, I guess that remains the same )

Pogo, I could have used you yesterday--eight hours is a long time to bang around a drum set. And now we're down to just me; the other drummer has decided to "retire". Being that yesterday was his 78th birthday, I guess he can if he wants.
    I'll send DH next time. He would LOVE an opportunity to bang on the drums!

Slow start to the morning today. Our Internet has been down all morning - and just came back up. Of course, it happens on a day when I can relax on I-COT. Do you think I got anything else done instead?

Post Thanks / Like

Is anybody else still tired? I've been awake for a while and don't feel like moving.
    *raises hand* pick me! I didn't go to bed until wayyyyy late, far too much past my bed time. Thanks to some and pizza. Anyone have some hangover cures?

By the time the whole sprinkler fiasco was resolved, it was almost morning already. Fortunately, it was a bad end to an otherwise great day.
    You're lucky you have sprinklers. My building is the oldest residence hall on campus and we don't! However, the asbestos keeps us nice and safe By 2009 all buildings on college campuses in NY state are required to have sprinkler systems, so I'll have them soon.

How is everyone on this last weekend before daylight savings and it gets dark at 4:30 in the afternoon?
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Actually, yes. No "real life" responsiblities, freedom to come and go, no money (well, I guess that remains the same )
    Isn't it nice to know that some things never change?

Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose0708 View Post
    *raises hand* pick me! I didn't go to bed until wayyyyy late, far too much past my bed time. Thanks to some and pizza. Anyone have some hangover cures?
    Have you tried drinking a lot of fruit juice? The combination of water and glucose replenishes all the nutrients lost last night.

Bananas seem to help, too. I think it's the potassium.

Sorry I don't have any magic potion solutions!

I'll be back in about 20 minutes. Try not to miss me too much.

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing missing was the Mickey helium balloon. What's in that fanny pack anyway?
    Money, honey!

My weekend has been awful. I am sick
    I'm so sorry! to you!

As for this "missing college" business, I'd have to REMEMBER it to miss it!

Can you believe it? We're 100% moved in and settled! Hooray!!!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Our closing date is March 3rd, so very soon after that. We just keep looking at each other saying March 3rd, March 3rd. As soon as the WDW trip is over the countdown clock is set up for the closing date, so then it'll be days!!!

Your boys are doing great!!! Here's some . Hope your feeling better soon.

Are you trusting Drummerboy's Discount Coffee Service for your coffee? Here's some for you..it's much quicker!!!
    Thank you for the pixie dust and the coffee. Drummerboy's coffee still hasn't arived! Good luck with the move. Isn't moving exciting? Something about starting somewhere new that I love! Some people don't like change but I thrive on it!

Me....still in jammies here.
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

Post Thanks / Like

it's a great feeling when you're done!!!!

Thank you for the pixie dust and the coffee. Drummerboy's coffee still hasn't arived! Good luck with the move. Isn't moving exciting? Something about starting somewhere new that I love! Some people don't like change but I thrive on it!
    I'm really looking forward to it!!! We went into the house today and took measurements for the curtians. There's no stairs to the third floor yet so I just got them on the first and main floors. I'll have to post pictures later.

We have decided to do the whole start over thing and buy new furniture and kitchen stuff. The furniture we have now is Gilles before we were married and won't fit into our new space.

That really too bad about Ken bringing your coffee, but what do you expect from a discount service?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

pogo Guest

Can I pass on this ? It is way too easy.
    I retired from full time when I was 48 and part time when I was 50. I can't take late nights unless I'm at WDW.
    I am... I was up until 1:30 posting trip reports.
    Do you really want Pogo to answer that?
    Too easy.......... Way too easy !
    Me....still in jammies here.
    Mine are hidden under my pillow !

Post Thanks / Like

Thats amazing! We moved in about 9 years ago, and.....

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    I was up until 1:30 posting trip reports.
    I can vouch for him - I was reading them as fast as he was posting them! (But it was only 10:30 to me, so the night was still young!)

Well we are off shortly to go to my Mom's for a family Birthday celebration for my DD. Which means one thing - I don't have to cook!! Actually, we all enjoy going over. Too bad I didn't get the WDW pictures printed before we went......

I'll check in later - is anyone going to be around?

pogo Guest

I'll check in later - is anyone going to be around?
    I'll be here on and off for a while.

When are you going to post your trip report ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Not at all. I think I have a severe case of Disney Post Partum. Anyone want to clean my house?
    Oh Jenn, I am right there w/ you... what a perfect description.

Congrats to the new mom and baby! I tried to stay up -but its been a LONG week!

Is it pouring rain everywhere, or are we just special?
    That's okay -- I totally understand... why is the first week after a Disney trip SOOOOOO long???

It was raining here yesterday, too... maybe we're all special!!

Tomarrow we are going to see the house. The outside looks like it's almost done. Do you think I should sneak inside and get some pictures of that?
    Absolutely!! You know me... I love seeing houses!!

What a long soccer day! The tournament went well...we won the first game 6-2, then lost the second 2-0, then won the last 1-0. We played some TOUGH TEAMS today!
    Congrats on the soccer games!!

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    We'll be here another week or so. We still have room, though there's less wine now. Should I leave a key under the mat?
    Who do you & Rachel work for, and are they hiring??? How do you get 3 1/2 weeks off???? Have you been there, like, 100 years or something???

My weekend has been awful. I am sick and have had ti miss work and my boys hockey games.
    I'm sorry to hear you're sick... sending some healing your way!! Are you feeling any better tonight??

I'd rather be breathing pixie dust...

Money, honey!
    Next time, I'm going shopping with you....
    ... and congrats on being all moved in!! Yeah!! Must feel soooo good...

Anyone around?? I wasn't here at all yesterday, between sleeping & visiting friends... we didn't get home until 10:45, and I think I sleep-walked into the house and to bed!! Today, we all got up late... and then it was a day for cleaning, laundry, errands, a trip to the park with the girls and some golf for Dan... yard work and Halloween decorations. (I thought pumpkins were sufficient, but was informed by my DD's that I was wrong, and it just "doesn't look spooky enough, mommy!!") So - one trip to the party store, and now our front porch looks like some seriously large spiders took residence and spun the whole thing. Plus a few garlands, and they're happy... and all for under $10!! Whoo hoo!

So... now it's time for a little wine and a good book... or is that some good wine and a little book?? I'm not sure... still feeling a little tired and "Disney-hungover".

How's everyone else doing??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    So... now it's time for a little wine and a good book... or is that some good wine and a little book?? I'm not sure... still feeling a little tired and "Disney-hungover".

How's everyone else doing??
    Neighbor.... I'm in and out.

I like a good glass of wine but tonight we cooked burgers and fries on the grill and we had a couple of and they hit the spot.

Have you visited the "Meet" Thread lately ? It's getting interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm here because I'm avoiding doing my graphics work and entertained by the baseball game.

What's happening in the other forum? I better go take a look.

Post Thanks / Like

Christine, congrats on getting all moved in, in record time. There's still a box that I never unpacked from when we moved into our apartment almost 10 years ago. Guess I can get rid of it now, huh?

Lynne, lots of for you. I truly hope that you turn the corner to getting and feeling better soon.

Rhonda, where are you? I miss you! Just think that it was 9 days ago that we were cruising.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose0708 View Post
    How is everyone on this last weekend before daylight savings and it gets dark at 4:30 in the afternoon?
    Oh noooooo! I hate that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    You have come up with the best descriptions this week of how I'm (we're) feeling... Disney hungover is perfect!

Anyway, to fight the feeling, I started doing serious planning for our trip in February, planned out which day/which park, and made our ADRs. In case anyone is interested: MK for our first day, breakfast at CP and High Tea; AK our second day with dinner at Boma; Epcot our third day with lunch at Coral Reef and dinner at Garden Grill); MGM our fourth day (and a Saturday) with dinner at Sci-Fi (and maybe a sundae at Beaches & Cream if Jeanne and her crew joins us); Sunday we'll have breakfast at Cape May and then we leave on our cruise. Still undecided if we'll go back to WDW after the cruise (we debark Thursday morning and fly home Friday morning) or go to the Space Center. Since we are now the proud owners of Annual Passes, going back to WDW would actually be the more affordable of the two options. What to do? What to do? (Personally, I'd love to go to the KSC since my dad worked on the space program since its very beginning. But who can resist another day at WDW?)

BTW, no for us this weekend. The only showing today was at noon, and we had both been up late playing ToonTown. Very addictive!

I'll have coffee ready in the morning (the good N'Awlins stuff). Hey, Jym... can you and Rachel stop by POFQ and get us beignets?
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: