Quantcast Big Brother 8..... - Page 8

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Jess to win!!!!! Jess to win!!!!!! I hated her voice, but NOW she's the only one I can stand! BTW......is it just me or do you think Jess could be the offspring of Karen Walker on "Will and Grace"??? She kept reminding me of someone and that character's it!
    Michigan Mommy, dreaming of Disney days!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

The more I think of it, the more I think we just may see Dustin go home tonight. Danielle will want to keep ED, Eric more than likely will be told to vote off Dustin and if Jen and Zach really think about it they will know that if they don't break up the LNC they will be picked off next.
    Should be interesting.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    The more I think of it, the more I think we just may see Dustin go home tonight. Danielle will want to keep ED, Eric more than likely will be told to vote off Dustin and if Jen and Zach really think about it they will know that if they don't break up the LNC they will be picked off next.
    Should be interesting.
    It wouldn't shock me if he went home, I'll say that.

The only thing I see working against that happening is that I think almost everyone in the house is tired of Dick's abuse. They may just decide that, regardless, they want him out when they have the chance.

That's why it was such a big mistake for him to do what he did. He should have turned sweet and been nice to everyone ... he played it totally wrong.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The ratings for BB are higher then they've ever been before, and I think a lot of that has to do with Dick. BB producers do not want Dick to leave, and it wouldn't surprise me if they try whatever influence they can in the diary room sessions to help keep Dick in the house.

ALL THREE EDITIONS OF "BIG BROTHER 8" HIT NEW RATINGS HIGHS AND ALL PLACE IN THE TOP 10 AMONG ADULTS 18-49

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

CBS Places First In Viewers For The 10th Time In 11 Weeks This Summer

CBS Is First in Adults 25-54 and Second in Adults 18-49

CBS Has Six of the Week's Top 10 Programs in Viewers and the Top 10 Scripted Programs

Special Preview of Drew Carey-Hosted Game Show "Power of 10" Is the Week's No. 4 Program in Viewers

CBS placed first in viewers for the 10th time in 11 weeks this summer, first in adults 25-54 and second in adults 18-49 with six of the week's top 10 programs, according to Nielsen Live Plus same-day ratings for the week ending Aug. 12, week 47 of the 2006-2007 television year.

All three editions of BIG BROTHER 8 hit nightly ratings highs in viewers and key demographics and all placed in the top 10 programs of the week in adults 18-49.

CBS also had the week's top 10 scripted programs with rebroadcasts of CSI, WITHOUT A TRACE, TWO AND A HALF MEN, CRIMINAL MINDS, CSI: NY, COLD CASE, SHARK, CSI: MIAMI, RULES OF ENGAGEMENT and NCIS 10PM SPECIAL.

CBS Ratings Extra -- "BIG BROTHER 8 ON A RATINGS ROLL": ALL THREE EDITIONS POSTING ACROSS-THE-BOARD GROWTH SINCE PREMIERE WEEK

CBS's BIG BROTHER 8 is on a ratings roll as all three editions are posting across-the-board growth since premiere week, according to Nielsen Live Plus same-day ratings through Aug. 12.

The Sunday (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) edition is posting the thrice-weekly reality series' largest increases, up + 29% in viewers, +33% in adults 18-49, +11% in adults 18-34 and +28% in adults 25-54 since its premiere.

The live BIG BROTHER 8 THURSDAY (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, is up +5% in viewers, +7% in adults 18-49, +14% in adults 18-34 and +6% in adults 25-54.

The Tuesday broadcast (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) is up +6% in viewers, +15% in adults 18-49, +32% in adults 18-34 and +10% in adults 25-54.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

That was such a sweet eviction!! The stunned look in Dustin's eyes, and Amber was just like 'Wah???'

I enjoyed the interview with Joe tonight. Do you think he was whooping and hollering in his living room when Dustin got the axe??

I hope Danielle puts up Amber and Jameka. It would be nice to see them squirm a little.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

I do have to admit that Dustins face when he got voted out was priceless he was so shocked. Although I would have rather seen ED go home I do have to admit I wasn't too upset about it being Dustin. It was totally his own fault also. Who in their right mind would ever volunteer for something like that . I dont care if you were told that you where 100% safe I would never risk something like that. I was so high and mighty and thought he was untouchable and he was so wrong it was funny.

Although I can't stand ED I do have to admit that he does bring entertainment to the house even if what he doesn't isn't exactly right there is so little of it in the house.

I think Zach made a valid point though on his date with Jessica that keeping ED in the house took the attention off of everybody else and put it on ED since keeping him would make him the target.

I dont know if im happy or not that Danielle got HOH again I would have liked to see somebody that didn't have it already get it.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Just for insisting that he but put up against ED Dustin totally deserved what he got. He just got too big for his britches.

It's going to be an interesting week with Danielle back as HOH. I am SO glad Amber didn't win, I hope there's LOT'S of crying and agonizing over her bad fortune this week!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Priceless. Absolutely priceless. Now maybe Danielle will get rid of Jameeka. I am sick of her. It wouldn't bother me to see Amber go either. It's funny how thinks change in a week at the BB house. Way to go, ED!!!!!
    Frequent WDW visitor since 1976!
    Laughter is timeless.Imagination has no age.And dreams are forever.....

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Oh man ... that was priceless!!! I so enjoyed that.

I don't particularly like ED, but he does make good T.V. and I did want him to stay over Dustin (who went so quickly from the penthouse to the outhouse IMO, that he must have taken an express elevator!).

Quite honestly, Jameka and Amber annoy the pants off me and I seriously hope that Danielle puts them up against each other. I would love to see how quick Amber turned on Jameka and campaigned against her.

This actually has turned into one of the best BB seasons in years (outside of All Stars). I'm really enjoying it!!
    Ian ºOº

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

i also enjoyed Dustin getting evicted. Priceless! I was thinking the same thing about Joe, wondering how much he was hooting and hollering that Dustin finally got it. I'm also glad that Daniele got HoH. Like someone else said it is going to make for an interesting week. I hope that Jameka and Amber are nominated. They are actually getting on my nerves more than Jen. Has anyone noticed that Jen has stayed out of the limelight in the last two weeks, ever since ED said something and poured tea on her?
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    May 05-Bought Fairfield Timeshare on Disney Property
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

2008-Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder!

Post Thanks / Like

Question

I have a question ...

Did I mishear Amber last night or did she wish her five year old daughter good luck starting 3rd grade??

How is that possible?
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eric

What is everyone thinking about Eric?

I like the whole America's player twist, but the fact that he doesn't control his own vote has almost come back to bite him a couple of times.
    Kim1st
    1982 & 1985 Grandma's house
    10/2006 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kim1st View Post
    What is everyone thinking about Eric?

I like the whole America's player twist, but the fact that he doesn't control his own vote has almost come back to bite him a couple of times.
    Well on a personal level, I don't really like him. I think he's sort of weasely.

But from a game perspective, I actually think he's done okay. I mean despite having been put in awkward position after awkward position by America, he's still hung in there.
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

CBS Is First in Adults 25-54 and Second in Adults 18-49
    Wow, I'm either very youthful for my age or very immature.

I am trying very hard to be adult here and not say, "I told you so, Ian!" Oops did that slip out? You know I'm just kidding you all, on most things on BB Ian and I have been in agreement more often than not.

Amber was so shocked there for a minute she couldn't even cry, poor thing. Yes, I too thought she said third grade.

Well, I'm hoping Amber and Jamika will be on the block this week with Eric being the replacement if one of them gets POV.

I can't believe that the people I didn't like at the first of this season have come to make this the best BB other than the all star year.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I'm very happy with yesterday's show. It took me a while to like anyone in the house. Jen, Dick, Dustin and Eric were all the first I liked, but the last couple of weeks Eric and Dustin dropped off my list.

When the LNC turned on Dick and Daniele I started liking her more. It is great to see how far Dick and Dani have come since the start. This past week should make them even closer.

Also glad Daniele got HOH. I would love to see her put up Jessica and Eric, but Jameka and Amber would be good too. Eric or Amber leaving next would be my first choices.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I have a question ...

Did I mishear Amber last night or did she wish her five year old daughter good luck starting 3rd grade??

How is that possible?
    I am sure that I read somewhere this morning that her daughter is 9.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Maybe Julie got it wrong when she said she was 5, then.
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

I heard Amber say that she was going into the 3rd grade too. Julie has to be wrong, but then again if they can hear why didn't Amber correct her?
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    May 05-Bought Fairfield Timeshare on Disney Property
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

2008-Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder!

Post Thanks / Like

I just replayed it on TiVo and something is strange there. Julie asked Amber about her 5 year old daughter and Amber talked about her entering the 3rd grade. So either Amber has a very smart daughter or somebody was wrong and I wouldn't think that Amber would forget how old her daughter was.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! Y'all mind me getting in on this conversation too? I couldn't wait for BB8 to start this year but I'm a little disappointed in the HGs also. I wanted ED to go so bad this week because of his horrible behavior towards the other Hgs. But Dustin was okay, too. I would just have rather ED go before him.

You know everyone was talking about Jen being a model, etc. Well, I just saw her in a bit part on Las Vegas (TV show) tonight. She didn't have a speaking part, at least not yet. (The show is still on) But she was by the pool in a bikini and just sat there and smiled. I couldn't believe my eyes! No wonder she thinks she is so hot and important.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: