Quantcast Have you seen people refilling regular cups at Clu Cool in Epcot? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

The original Ice Station Cool is gone replaced by Club Cool in Nov. 2005. Its the otherside of the fountain from MouseGear. Walking away from SE take the walkway to the right of the fountain and there it is.

It would take some doing to fill up a large bottle there. I like some of them, in small quantities, but not enough for a full bottle.
    26 years staying at the Polynesian
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday...
    Twenty six straight years staying at the Polynesian
    Next trip: October 2018

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I have seen people attempting to fill their bottles with the drinks, right next to CM's. They did not seem to care. I haven't done it... I've wanted to.. especially the Israel Lemon Lime... yum!!!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

I never saw anyone do it either, but I wouldn't put is past them. Some of the flavors aren't bad. The building was there in December - had my fix of Beverly!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the others that said they do not like any of the flavors. I cringe when my kids want to go in there!
    DVC Members @ SSR
    19 Trips since 1996:
    Caribbean Beach Resort-2x's, Dixie Landings-2x, POFQ-2x's, POR-3x's All Star Movies-4x's, Pop-1x, Saratoga Springs-2x, BWV-1x, OKW-2x

Just got back: August 17th-22nd POR

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have seen it done.

I always hope they are getting Beverly, haha.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does drinking Chinese Soda leave you thirsty in a half hour?

Last August, during my visit, it was definitely there.

My girlfriend and I had heard about it from a cast member, so we went in there to try the different flavors.

It was refreshing, and a cool experience. I'll be there in 4 weeks, and I can't wait to try that stuff again.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the Fanta enough to get a whole cup. I've heard about ppl doing this. But if CMs won't stop the abuse at the resorts, what makes anyone think they'll stop it here. If, in fact, it's not allowed. My kids love to go and try different sodas each trip. If nothing else, it a place to relax and cool down for a bit.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ž.•*š)ž.•*š)ž.•*šMagicž.•*š)ž.•*š)ž.•*š

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't seen it, I hope I don't either.
    Offsite...(12/97 & 10/99)
    DL...(10/02 & 5/05)
    CBR/Disney Wonder 2004, AllStar Music 2004, AKL 2006, POP 2006, POP 2007, Poly 2007, BWI 2007, WL 2008, CSR 2009, Poly 2009, CBR 2010, AKL 2011...

Post Thanks / Like

I've definitely done it!

I'm a big fan of Vegitabeta and since you can't find it anywhere in the U.S. i try to fill up on it at Epcot.

I'll stand at the fountain and drink as many shots as I can then I'll pour cupfulls into an empty water bottle til it fulls up so I can carry some in my pack back for the rest of the day.

ahhh refreshing

They were out of Vegitabeta on my last trip. Anyone know if they've brought it back or if its gone for good?
    "in darkness there is power"

Post Thanks / Like

I've never been to Club Cool but am looking forward to it for my trip this August.

If I really like one of the soda's I will simply ASK a nearby CM if it is okay to fill a bottle. Cause if it is not against the rules, then I have nothing to be uptight about.
    Hi ho, hi ho
    To Disney World I go!

Post Thanks / Like

I've never seen it happen, but personally, it doesn't seem right to me. If they wanted to allow people larger amounts, they would provide larger cups. It is to sample the drinks.

Post Thanks / Like

A few sample cups of a few different flavors is sufficent for me. Okay, maybe a few more of the Watermelon, but I would never abuse the system. That's just wrong.
    VMK: RoyalRoseBlue

10 trips before 2000
    2000 - All Star Sports (Senior Trip)
    2001 - CP CM @ CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I've never seen anyone use anything other than the little sample cup given.

For those who asked where it is/was:

There used to be an igloo, as you come into the park, past the ball, heading toward the fountain, it was on your right. Several people were slipping on the wet, icy, snowy concrete floor, so they came up with a new way to offer the flavors of soda. They now have this club cool in the same general area, on the right before the fountain. But the floor is no longer covered in ice and snow. My DD fell once in it, so I am glad that they changed it.

I also agree with the melon soda. It is pretty good, but I would never fill a large cup with it. As previously stated, they give you little sample cups, so you may take a sample, not a liter or two.

Beverly!! I sure hope you enjoy it.
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I've always just used the sample cups, but I wish they'd actually sell bottles of the different pops there. I know there are a few that I'd actually purchase and like to take home. I can't even find them online which kinda stinks. Granted I'll keep looking, it only took me about 4 years after my England trip where I fell in love with Lemon Lucozade to find it online for a reasonable price

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JPL View Post
    I haven't seen anyone doing this but I woud love an entire cup of Beverly
    I would like to see you try and drink it all!!!

I could fill up on Fanta there I guess, as we have it here in the UK it's familiar. I like the Watermelon one too.
    Amy AKA Fantasmic

Let your Disney magic shine!

Mystries and Magic, visions Fantasmic!

WDW in 88,89,90,91,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,00,01,02,04,05,07,09,11,13,14,16
    DLP in 99,00,08

Post Thanks / Like

No, but if I did I would use it as a learning moment for my kids. When I see such things I make it a point to teach my kids what and why something is wrong.
    It's not 'work' if your doing something you enjoy. Let's just say that I 'work' 5 days out of every 7.

And why do I work? So that I can take my family to WDW, silly goose!

00 - Swan
    03 - Caribbean Beach
    04 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    06 - POR
    07 - Contemporary
    08 - POR
    09 - POR
    2010 - Disney Wonder

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: