Quantcast 8:15a.m. Ressies at Crystal Palace

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default 8:15a.m. Ressies at Crystal Palace

OK, I know this has been asked answered before but here it goes again.....

We're staying at the WL. We have 8:15a.m. breakfast ressies at Crystal Palace. What time should we leave WL and what is the best way to get there that early in the morning.

I've seen reports about early bus/boat transportation but as many times as we've stayed there, we've never witnessed this ourselves. So, H-E-L-P and please be honest!!!! LOL

Thank you!!
    May/1999....CBR - Jamaica
    May/1995....CBR - Martinique
    May/1998....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2002...Wilderness Lodge
    June/2005...Wilderness Lodge
    Aug/2007....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2010...Wilderness Lodge CL
    July/2013 ...Wilderness Lodge CL Celebrating Our 25th Anniv.!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrive at MK by 7:30am. Most people will arrive late for their ADRs so if you arrive by 7:30am you'll be seated immidately.

As for the best transportation, from the WL the quickest way would be taking the boat from WL to MK. It will take 13-23 minutes, depending if you're waiting in line to board the boat.
    **WDW: December 8th-19th 2007~Celebrating our 4yr Anniversey~Pop Century Resort**

WDW: November 9-15th 2003 **HoneyMoon***
    ~All-Star Music Resort ~Broadway~

Disneyland Resort September 5th-9th
    (Please note I've been to DLR countless times. Just posting recent trips.)

Post Thanks / Like

The big question is what time does the park open Disney Transportation does not start running until an hour before park opening. If it is and EMH morning you will be fine if not I would suggest taking a cab
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

There are special "breakfast busses" that run to the parks to allow people to make it to their ADRs on time. We've never had a problem making to to CP for an early reservation (I usually get an 8:05 am ADR). That said, on our last trip, my DS and his dad had a huge problem getting over to MK from the WL.

I would call the front desk early the morning you're scheduled to breakfast with Pooh and pals to find out if the boats are running (they weren't the morning they tried to head over there for EMH). If you're going to take the bus over there, be at the bus stop by 7:15.

The easiest and most assured way to get over to the MK, however, is by cab.
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crystal Palace

We had breakfast res at the castle before the park opened and had no problem getting a boat from Ft Wilderness. Just check with the front desk the day before to put your mind at ease.
    Bless you, Terri
    1979 to 1987 Offsite
    1988 to 1991 CB, DL & PO. Ft Wilderness campsite 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 2000 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 Xmas & New Year every year & at least 2 or more other visits per year. July & Oct 08

Post Thanks / Like

we do the same ressie (8:15) every trip we take. I have found that if you check with the front desk the night before they will tell you where to be and when. I have never waited for a bus more than 10minutes this way and have always been there with plenty of time. The poster that said get ther by 7:30 is right on the mark you will get seated early and then will be the first in line at the rope drop.

If you have a little girl this is good way to be first at tinks treasures to wake up tinkerbell!
    '76 offsite, '90 offsite, '03 Courtyard DTD, '04 offsite, '05 CBR, '05 POFQ solo, '06 Sports solo, '06 POFQ, '07 Pop, '09 offsite solo, '09 POFQ, '09 Music, '10 CS, '11 Pop, '12 Pop, '13 dolphin.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: